It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Feldman Announces Plan to Expose Hollywood Pedophile Network

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
R.I.P. Haimster

The video in the op is so sad. I knew Haim when he lived in Toronto. He was such a good dude.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

And 85%+ of murderers and Molestations are committed by a family member or close friend.....

Not by some secret cabal..

So by any measure, elite pedophile rings would BY FAR be the smallest part of the problem...

In fact I wonder how many children would be saved if people transferred all the energy they put into fake @$$ pizza gate type stuff and instead paid a little closer attention to their own neighborhoods...

Then they might notice the kid from 2 doors downs step dad is a little too touchy feely, but Noooo...

That’s not the real problem.. those are the little fish. The big fish are the elite Hollywood pedo rings!!! Lol

It’s not really surprising that someone into far fetched conspiracy theories would wrap Christianity into it...

Forget the fact that literally every testable claim the Bible makes has been thoughly debunked

It seems like all the American conspiracy stuff is dragged kicking and screaming back to Christianity.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
What does Christianity have to do with this?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Nothing...

Conspiracy theory Christians just love shoe horning it in to validate it.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
If it has nothing to do with Christianity, why bring it up!? Seems like you have an axe to grind.
edit on 27-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Read what I was replying to.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I don't agree the Bible has been debunked if you know your Bible well. We may be in end times or not, but the Bible still holds the truth of humanity.
edit on 27-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Far from "debunked." I've been convinced for a while now that when Revelations talks about fire coming down from the heavens and destroying cities, the author is attempting to describe a vision of nuclear war. What he saw was missiles falling down on a city somewhere and nuking it.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

I'm sorry but I would cross Trump off that list. He might be a little Pervy but he's definitely not a pedo.

Do you know this as fact or is this just your personal opinion?

Just an honest question.

I do know that the elite pedo rings are fact and they are run by untouchables.

I do not know if Trump is part of the game but i would not be shocked if proven otherwise.

I wish Mr. Feldman all the luck in the world and i seriously hope he succeeds in his quest.
edit on 27-10-2017 by Redback because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Redback

The way other "elites" treat Trump, I'd say he's probably not part of their circle.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Redback

I just don't get that creepy vibe from Trump that you see with some of the lifetime politicians.

It is only my opinion but I think he likes women. Fully developed women, not children.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yeah, not the creepy Joe Biden kissing children vibe.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Precisely the kind of creepy I was picturing.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I don't follow politics much and i don't know much about Trump TBH but i really hope you're correct sir.

I am honestly hoping that Trump will show the world how the elites work and that he is not part of "them".

edit on 27-10-2017 by Redback because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yep i agree with that but i have had my eyes opened before!

I seriously hope and pray he ain't one of them, time will tell.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Why announce an intention, why not just announce the exposing.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yes child abuse does come under the statute of limitations, as does rape. I think it is 8 years for child abuse, 6 years for rape in some places. IMO that works on the side of the abuser. If you were abused as a kid (say aged 10) and are still feeling psychologically damaged and confused you are expected just one day to pull yourself together and be strong enough to go up against your abusers, at say aged 17? Most people bury these things deeply through shame and also a survival mechanism because mentally it could tear them apart to relive it.

People blame the victims and say they have a 'duty'...nope the abuser is responsible for the damage they did which results in the victim keeping it secret.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DrHammondStoat

Depends on the state, some have no limitations.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Why is this guy not going to wind up dead in the ally like anybody else with the real dirt would? If the info ruins lives if it comes out, then lives will be ruined to keep it from doing so.

If a person announces to the world that they are going to ruin the lives of many corrupt people well... I question their motivations, and the likelihood they will be able to get anything out.
edit on 29-10-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Meh, maybe it's a meteor, or a volcano?, it's easy to make alot of things fit the analogy.

To stay topical..Feldman, # or get off the pot.
edit on 29-10-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join