It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin Kaepernick lands million-dollar book deal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thats fair. I don't like yellow mustard.

But I must admit... I do like some ketchup for some fries from time to time.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
"In America theres two kinds of people, the dupers and the dupees." Frank Reynolds - Always Sunny

Only in America does an ultra wealthy athlete give the metaphorical finger to the majority of the working class, act like hes better than everyone while being pampered, and then make money off of them. Lets talk about privelige and irony lol.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Might come in handy if you have an unbalanced table,or perhaps a coaster to match Hillary's new book,once they go for 50 cents each at a warehouse sale

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Over $1 million for a book from the ex-San Fran quarterback. Random House is the lucky publisher to partner up for the book deal.

Colin Kaepernick has inked a book deal worth just over $1 million with Random House
Ex-San Francisco 49ers quarterback Kaepernick launched the current movement of NFL players protesting during the national anthem, and he’s recently filed a controversial collusion grievance against league owners. He’s still looking for a job in the NFL after opting out of his 49ers contract earlier this year.
pagesix.com...

The story doesn't go into the subject that Kaepernick's book will cover. I look forward to hearing what the subject is going to be and wonder how big of a market there is for this book.

Kaepernick had been seen “taking meetings with publishers in the New York offices of WME” to shop the planned book. He’s repped as an athlete by agent Carlos Fleming, and the book deal, we hear, went through Andy McNicol on the Hollywood agency lit department.

Will it be called: How I Knelt for Oppression.
edit on 25-10-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: ketsuko

Thats fair. I don't like yellow mustard.

But I must admit... I do like some ketchup for some fries from time to time.

I do buy some ketchup now that we have a kid because kids and ketchup are a known item, but because it's a child, I don't tend to invest in name brand ketchup.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well he better get well paid. Do you know how hard it is to balance a laptop on one's thigh to write?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Maybe his family will buy a copy I sure as hell won't.
a reply to: seasonal

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
He has received the Mohamed Ali award for social justice. I suppose they are trying to fix his hurt feeling over football. I didn't realize he was the point person for social justice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join