It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much alternative media has a hidden agenda? Including ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Many of you already know that the CIA is far more involved in the media than most people realize, including some of the most obvious targets like Anderson Cooper, who interned with the CIA, and expect us to believe it's no big deal or Dana Bash who married into the CIA, for a while and of course that they routinely allow commentators from the CIA to present themselves as experts, even though they never allow critics of the media, peace activists or other human rights advocates have any media time.

Of course, they also portray the alternative media outlets as fringe, but do they, or other political organizations, control a large portion of these alternative media outlets helping to rig the elections for establishment candidates?

I think the evidence indicates that the establishment certainly does although it isn't always clear which organizations they control. Some of them are obvious as I found out a while back when I though the Daily Kos was a good progressive site, but then found they ban criticism of establishment candidates and support for expanding the debate.

The CIA has almost certainly been supporting social psychology research experiments dating back to the sixties, when they supported the Obedience to Authority Experiments (my review indicating military used thios for opposite of what they claimed) and the Stanford Prison Experiment (used to develop boot camp indoctrination tactics contrary to what they claim) and these same studies, and many others, have been used to develop propaganda as well. Their have also been reports about them manipulating many major media outlets as well, and it doesn't take a lot of research to realize that the media did far more to rig the election for either Trump or Clinton by simply refusing to cover grassroots candidates that aren't selling out the public.

Also as many people here know there have been major unsolved mysteries involving UFOs and Philip Corso's claims that alien technology has been shared with the government and major corporations. Evidence also indicates that megaliths couldn't have been moved by ancient technology which challenges many of our beliefs.

If part of this is true do they want to control as much disclosure as possible and release the truth only when it suits their purposes? Seems reasonable and since the mainstream media controls the History Channel's "Ancient Aliens" series which was preceded here by Skyfloating "Ancient Extraterrestrials" a few months before the original premiere although most of us didn't know it was coming at that time.

There has been some speculation that ATS has been financed by the CIA dating back to at least 2004 when Springer denied it and again in 2012 when anonymous made similar alleged claims and there were claims coming from both side accusing the other of working for the CIA, as often happens if you spend enough to on conspiracy theories.

Presumably if the CIA was hiding something, and they wanted to disclose at least part of it at some point, they might want to control the sources, and could easily arrange for the MSM to provide coverage for people that don't sound credible on Ancient Aliens at all, but the skeptics also make their own blunders confusing the issues.

My latest article on psychological research and censorship on alternative media outlets explores how the CIA might have been involved in some of this including a small site that hardly anyone heard of which I was invited to join, but suspect they might have an ulterior motive, censorship at the Daily Kos and ImgFlip and a segment about how it might be related to disclose of ancient mysteries including why they might like to control content at conspiracy boards where I wrote the following about ATS

There are routinely even questions about that going back over a decade, even about the most common of those, Above Top Secret when someone asked in 2004 Is Above Top Secret website a CIA front? 2004- and Springer the ATS owner responded, "For the record, I can ASSURE anyone here that the CIA does not fund this site. The MWA has been known to invest in this site in the past and plans on continuing the practice as needed for security upgrades and other things." but it has come up again since then according to Is Abovetopsecret.com Run By Agents/Cia?? Something Shifty About That Site 2013 and several other articles the hacker group Anonymous exposed ATS as a CIA front however, not surprisingly, people from ATS in Who are Anonymous who is behind Anonymous, what is their Agenda? deny it and claim that Anonymous might be working for the CIA.

How can we tell which is which?

We might not be able to for sure without additional information, at least; however there might be some way to narrow it down depending on what the CIA is trying to accomplish, how and why.

As I have written in the past there is enough evidence raising doubts about the early development of civilization, including megaliths, well over a hundred tons some over seven hundred tons, that were moved long distances, by people that allegedly only had primitive tools, even though experiments to move megaliths above ten tons had to cheat and only had limited success. This leads me to believe that there might have been some influence from an unknown advanced intelligence, possibly ancient aliens, as I reported in previous articles including, Is Stanton Friedman working for the CIA to refute reverse engineering claims? Hurricane Apocalypse Coming With or Without Fringe Conspiracy Theory and Looming North Korea Nuclear Apocalypse Result of Incompetence? Or Staged?

Above Top Secret has been reporting on these alleged aliens for years, and there should be no doubt that if they're partly true, at a minimum, the CIA would be observing them and almost certainly having people sign up to present their own arguments. If possible there is no doubt that they would want to influence the moderators, and if they think they can they would try to arrange for some of them to work for them; or perhaps the rumors are correct and that they really are working for the CIA so they can disclose information when they want in the manner they want, often, when it suites their purposes in a manner that only the most credulous would believe or in a way that it seems like a crazy conspiracy theory so few would believe it.

Are all the media outlets controlled by major corporations or well financed people, often without full disclosure of what biases they might have? Complete Article "Is CIA studying support for censorship on the internet?"

Does anyone here think that the CIA is trying to, at a minimum read the content here and provide their own input as a variety of members? Surely that would be the minimum they would do. Are they arranging for various organizations to confuse the issue so disclosure doesn't happen until it suits their purposes?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
In 2008 there were much more trolls, especially on the most popular strings that made the best points or arguments, if I remember correctly, often chasing people, at times including me off; were those trolls working for the CIA or some other organization to prevent rational discussions about the subject? Skyfloatings article about Ancient extraterrestrials was one of the better articles and it was full of them if I remember correctly.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Short answer, probably

I do recall threads questioning whether or not this site was run by masons being shut down real quick like.

Seems the cia would definitely want to infiltrate sites like this. If not to spread disinfo, then to test the waters concerning fringe subjects.

See what we think we know. See how close we are?
edit on 20-10-2017 by denybedoomed because: Sp

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: zacherystaylor

I think one member (not Muzzleflash though this member commented in that gov. spook thread) stated he himself got tracked down by gov. spooks and he believed it's because he used certain keywords that got them interested.

a reply to: denybedoomed

With the way things are going, when the TPTB finally bring a totalitarian government in the US a la Jericho, ATS will be the first to go and since someone stated we are probably all in the list, we will be rounded up.
edit on 10/20/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This site lost a ton of credibility [with me] during pizzagate...

This is a friggin conspiracy web site and they initially restricted totally any discussion about a possible pedophile ring...

Atrocious....and typical

To me, ATS has lost much of its interest [to me] since pizzagate...
Not because of my feelings either way on the validity of the conspiracy but ATS’s unwillingness to discuss it...

Maybe Podesta has a handkerchief with an ATS map on it...

Anyhow, I digress...

-Chris

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

As I said having members sign up to troll and keeping track of what is written her and many other places is a minimum that the moderators couldn't stop if they wanted to. If they ever did intend to provide some degree of disclosure they could have a long time ago and probably haven't because they still want to manipulate people for one reason or another.

Some people involved might want to but are pressured with a combination of future disclosure and threats of one kind or another.

They may be told something like the technology from aliens will benefit us; but if they keep it secret til it's too late it could serve another purpose especially with Climate Change destroying so much.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Oh, is it "ATS is CIA" time, again??

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

The Pizzagate story appears to be part of a propaganda effort to create stereotypes. When that falls apart many true stories are lumped in with the conspiracy theories. Some of them have been connected to powerful people including Trump and the Clinton's like Jeffrey Epstein.

I've popped in and out of here from time to time so I don't know how they reacted; but when too many trolls trash a string with incredible garbage it suppresses rational discussion.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

The government can't seem to track the right people at all, assuming they even try. I think the Gaby Giffords shooter was an ATS member, not that it means we're all fringe or dangerous.

A more obvious example if they should be able to catch people might have been Jared Miller the Vegas cop killer that wrote a rant on Alex Jones site which was indicated his intentions.

They use this opportunities as an excuse to track everyone else, which rational and informed people see through.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Oh, is it "ATS is CIA" time, again??

Says Seagull from his cush corner office at Langley.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yes, maybe; I can't rule it in or out. How can anyone without a better case than that?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yes,

I assume out of pure "fear" because of the people / powers involved.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I am compensated with expensive fish eggs and Russian nesting dolls to say nice things about Putin.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Does it matter? The media or anyone else for that matter can't force you to believe something they can only attempt to sway your opinion. I have yet to see anything on here that is ground breaking or big enough to make a difference. If I was paid by the government to monitor this site I'd be sat back with my feet up and a care in the world I would have not. If suddenly thousands of new members began popping up daily and started asking questions about what they saw on CNN or the BBC then I would probably sit in my comfortable government paid office and begin to worry because it would mean the dumbed down masses were starting to wake up.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

In some ways it doesn't matter; when it comes to facts that can be confirmed independently by anyone they should be and people should base their beliefs on facts that stand on their own merits regardless of the source.

However sometimes we have to rely on so-called experts or claims that may impact us all but can't be confirmed so easy.

This includes psychological manipulation tactics that can be used against the majority especially the uneducated or those taught to believe what they're told without question. When that happens the manipulators can control the credulous corrupting the democratic system for their own purposes.

Advanced science makes this even more likely when education is reserved for elites with a hidden agenda.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The CIA probably employ trolls to attack valid spiritual threads. They do this because this world might very well be shifting soon into a spiritual one.

So if a member grasps the truth concerning fringe science then the trolls attack, not to debunk the fringe idea, but to see how stubborn and determined the member is at getting the truth across.

Then the members that do not go quiet, may very well be given the chance (by the CIA) to lead fellow human beings into this new era that is fast approaching.

When the transformation occurs a lot of people are going to be stunned and need guidence.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i'm part of the masonic branch of the CIA, and i own ATS. i'm also a half reptilian, half grey hybrid.

but i'm not worried about telling you that, because i'm about to active the portal at CERN and unleash a mandela effect wave that pushes you all into a universe where i didn't say any of that.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
well i know i'm not a spook but i can't speak for anyone else.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I'm sure at the very least they have agents and AI's reading everything herein. They have AI's reading everything anyways. Anti-establishment activists types it goes without saying they keep up on stuff.

But I say let em. I know I've posted books worth of focused data and arguments, and I hope each and every person in government & media reads every word of it. Maybe it'll actually get thru to some of them and perhaps at least level the competitive playing field of the goods ones versus the industry psychopaths that infest every realm of power.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Nothing is as it seems.
Doesn't matter who owns the site, the data is available.
They know anything they want to know about anyone they wish.

Mega Data

Still think it's a good idea to post in those: "Hey ATS, what's your greatest fear?", threads?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join