It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

META-ANALYSIS: Disclosure, Podesta, & Pedogate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Wilcox and Goode? Bad bad bad scammers... in the best scenario.

Not to dismiss a secret space program... of course such exists in some capacity, but Goode... Heh, no .

Absolute right on the money.........

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

I'm just glad that our staff dealt with it in a very professional way, unlike all the consorship going on elsewhere...
Probably just another elitist on the woodway with a set of lame counselors, I'm not sure that he's innocent either. That or his team for damage control consists of stiffs with no social competency whatsoever. Anyway. One conspiracy after another, please!

National security anyone? All the good stuff is wrapped in another cloak of secrecy, which de facto stalled progress for decades. We all know that, ATS at it's fricken core. Let's try not to get distracted now and know your enemy of perception managers, working this pgate angle in order to prevent any disclosure from happening. They have teams for that. Actually, we're talking in one of their threads right now. Kinda dumb though, who cares.

Anyway. I'm in full support of your support. If (official) disclosure has to come with the glorification of Space Marines in full blown Ron Reagan mode, including the whole set of merchandise articles to actually make it happen, I'm willing to deliver some mockery for that. A dream comes true, sorta. Wont bully Tom for this mess though, that poor chap didn't invent acts of secrecy either.

*Drops the MICs*

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Our best intel suggests the mullet is in full control at this point.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Here's round two of emails.
edit on 16-10-2017 by ZanarkandAuron because: Wrong Link

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I believe he was referring to the To The Stars announcement that happened the following day.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What's MORE likely?

An international conspiracy spanning the GLOBE involving mysterious organizations, fake UFO research and punk celebrities?

OR....some punk rocker who LIKES UFOs and making money wants to combine the two?

The SIMPLEST explanation is generally the correct one.

But hey....these insanely complicated conspiracies involving MOUNTAINS of speculation are more FUN, right? And they have the added *bonus* of making you feel smugly superior and smarter for "being in the know" or "woke".
edit on 16-10-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Djenesis
I believe he was referring to the To The Stars announcement that happened the following day.

Sorry, not up on tabloid stories. Got a link?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
You guys saw this, right?

Promising. Documents and video material? Bring it!

I can't wait to mock the bullies and gubbermint heroes at the same time. What a ride.

(post by ZanarkandAuron removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ZanarkandProphet

Wow good thing the Blue Avians didn't have to intervene, sh# was about to get real...

I feel much better sleeping at night knowing you and your team are on the case though.

It would have been pretty awesome to have that Golden Age of humanity, but, hey maybe next time, right? Maybe the elites will botch a future operation so bad that the Blue Avians will have to intervene, and then, Golden Age here we come!

You and I may no longer be living, but, it makes me feel very happy inside knowing I don't even have to lift a finger or do any work, and future generations will (probably)enjoy the golden age!

I used to try not to litter, used to fight for what's right, i used to be generous, thinking was all necessary for the betterment of humanity.

But now thanks to you, I know the Blue Avians will save the day and i only need to wait. In fact, maybe i should be helping the elites create Hell on Earth so the Blue Avians will come faster...

Thank you sir, I have a very important discussion I need to have with my wife and kids this morning thanks your information. There's going to be a Lot of changes around here. Cause I'll be damned if the Blue Avians show up and we are not the most prepared family to welcome them into our home. We will give them the respect they deserve even if I have to turn this whole house into a birds nest!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
You're welcome.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join