It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

META-ANALYSIS: Disclosure, Podesta, & Pedogate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ZanarkandProphet

I'm of the opinion that if/when disclosure happens, it'll be them making that move, not us.

It's clear to me that e.t.i. from other worlds exist (for reasons) and some can and have/do visit Earth.

So why are Earth humans still in the dark, for the most part?

Think about it.

If they're visiting, of which i am veritably certain, they are doing so covertly and precisely. They don't want to be known totally by us, at least yet.

As to how many e.t.i. species are aware of us, visit us, influence us, i dont know.

All i know are the dots myself and others have connected based off of scientific discovery and principles, and the annecdotes of people, as well as depictions, ranging as far back as tens of thousands of years ago, to today.

To be completely honest, while id like to know asap, it is to the credit of our likely visitors for being cautious about revealing themselves, in order to preserve our civilization and protect us from unnecessary chaos that disclosure could have caused.

I suppose the best conclusion I have for all of this is, when we are ready to know, we will know.

Until then, we deal with seemingly endless intentional and unintentional disinformation. Even if someone spoke out with truth, itd likely be buried amidst the copious amount of ideas and "truths" that have no bearing in reality; fiction.

Patience, i presume, is the disclosure seeker's friend.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

If you had actually anything to offer us than connecting dots and adding your meaning behind the connections, then you would have offered it.

Go back to 4Chan and LARP there. This should be in the grey area or skunk works with zero evidence provided.

Still S&Fd you tho, for a good LARP.

Edit: VictoryOfTheLight are you #ting me right now. My researcher knows who these people Are, if I wanted to right now/allowed to I'd DOX them right now.
edit on 14-10-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I like this thread. I feel sort of like it would be a thread from ATS like 6 years ago in the good ol days.

I've listened to some very interesting project Camelot interviews where certain ssp whistleblowers talk about using chronovision type machines to see in the past or future. Wilcox and goose also claim that many of the elite "cabal" types are fleeing underground or off planet to escape the coming ascension that the sun will put out and activate our DNA and all that good stuff. I've been hearing about disclosure coming for so long now, it's been just around the corner for at least the last fifteen years according to many.

As far as Goode and his credibility, well the folks at project Avalon aren't too convinced that he is anything genuine. And even he admits that most of the stuff he learned in the ssp he did not really experience. He just, "read about it".

You're right though, the vegas thing stinks to high heaven, and the more time goes on the more it all just looks fishy. I doubt it means that the big blue bird aliens with funny hairdos are gonna save us though.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

I would guess maybe because many of the ET species are manipulative of humanity.

Much easier to manipulate somebody if you're working behind the scenes and they don't even know you exist.

Supposedly it goes back to the 50's and Ike and the deal he made with some ETs where they could have some technology in exchange for letting them abduct and observe some humans and keep their presence a secret. Problem is though, the aliens were deceitful and abducted way way more than just a few humans. And their "observations" were pretty horrific medical procedure in many cases.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I don't yet put Delonge in the same lunatic/scammer category as Wilcox and Goode and thier ramblings should be ignored as usual.

His effort has merit if it has official support behind it quietly. If it does he should be able to provide documentation/video that is interesting and new to release.

If he can't then the whole thing is a fools errand ego trip and he gets put in the idiot bin like the other individuals mentioned.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

As soon as you mentioned Corey Goode and David Wilcock, I just knew where this was going. Resigned to the FAKE BS bin

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

advisers to our major world governments to help them ease the way toward a better form of humanity

Well, they get an "F" grade from me as advisers to world governments. Where were they when the Jews were being eliminated during WW2, or when we detonated our atomic bombs over Japan? Where were they during the Vietnam War, that claimed the lives of 500,000+ people? Since I haven't seen proof of a "better form of humanity," it's more likely they (the aliens) probably are conspiring with the powerful elite that orchestrate every important world event, while pushing a transhumanist agenda to become a post-human ruling class.
edit on 10/15/2017 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
what
how is this thread flagged?
what is happening to my ats ?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

OP here. I'm posting under this account now. I signed up for ATS using a burner Facebook account via Tor and it was deleted overnight. I'm locked out of the account I originally posted under.

liveandlearn is correct. I am not endorsing Podesta, Delonge, Wilcock, Goode, or the collection of elites that comprise the staff of To The Stars Academy. I'm not sure how anyone reading my post assumed that, unless of course they commented before thoughtfully analyzing the information in its entirety.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Pedogate refers to pedophilia, and Podesta is a major player in that realm.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

I've been on the ground in terms of researching pedogate. Hence the reason John Podesta is of primary significance.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

What do flags mean?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

I think both of them are at best misguided, and at worst purposely propagating disinformation. This is not a post in their defense.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
There is no evidence linking John Podesta to pedophilia.

I would gladly contribute to a Gofundme for his legal defense that would sue anyone claiming such a thing competley into oblivion. I would like to see your great grandchildren still paying for this libelous charade if possible.

You are a bunch of low-IQ amateur detectives that couldn't put together a two piece jigsaw puzzle.

Most of you are also Russians using America's freedoms to pollute democracy from within.

Some of you are just traitorous trolls ruining the lives of good people because you have no souls.

History will judge harshly.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

That is a valid concern with regard to the secrecy.

Potentially horrific manipulation of key individuals, and attempts at subjugating potentially "threatening" individuals regarding challenge of their dominion over us, including use of individuals around the T.I. as proxy fighters, intensely advanced psychological warfare, etc?

Valid concerns id wager.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I know Wilcox was not endorsed by the OP , necessarily, but the linked article should be read for laughs, especially by anyone wondering if the guy , Wilcox, had any cred...reference his Knights Templar sailing and looting Europeans in the new world 200 odd years before Europeans discovered it, using a periscope, no less.

Just a public service announcement... As far as the rest ... Dunno... But I have opinions, of course.

Wilcox and Goode? Bad bad bad scammers... in the best scenario.

Not to dismiss a secret space program... of course such exists in some capacity, but Goode... Heh, no .
edit on 10/16/2017 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/16/2017 by Baddogma because: Add fix cause tablets barely better than phones for fat fingered frenetic typing.

edit on 10/16/2017 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Sometimes I have to wonder who is really calling the shots, Corey Goode, or his wonderful mullet.......

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ZanarkandAuron

Which is why I'd take this with truckloads of salt btw. Podesta isn't convicted of any crime and all the pizzagate rumors did their part to delegitimize the disclosure TDL was getting at. I can see that without falling for the new Ron Reagan scheme of Sekret Machines, which is why I'm not convinced that your analysis holds any water. He might be on to something, skepticism works both ways here.

Hollywood is a CIA outlet that produced propaganda for decades now, you wanna know why tv-series had their big comeback? That's why, the movies were filled with ideological murican crap nobody wants to see.

TDL announced his announcements, thus everybody in the field would be able to time their own steps accordingly. Looks like a scam to add some credibility via chiming in on the topics TDL discussed already. It's possible that they all conspired to sell their stuff but it might as well be not the case here. You're reaching and the few bits presented don't back up your story at all, this is skunkworks level at best and we both know that you're part of another red herring team.
edit on 16-10-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ZanarkandAuron

it puts the thread to the top

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I'm in full support. The Pizzagate rubbish is just that, total nonsense. I wish John Podesta would just sue someone's ass and see how they go bust.

My view, for what it's worth, is that John Podesta is a key player in the Disclosure process currently going on. He has his marks all over this and Tom Delonge and his team. He is the puppet master behind the scenes, pulling the strings on all of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join