It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump blasted for Iran stance as Iran hack British MPs Email Accounts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
a reply to: luthier

He has made his decision. He is the democratically elected President. I think he has maintained an assertive stance WARNING Iran not to mess up. He has told the UN off and UNESCO. They deserved it. They have behaved like utter corrupt asses and they need to show that they are spending American money given to them properly on real stuff.

I am glad Trump has kicked the world up the ass. Well blooming done! It needed it. They will hate on him, but he is very likely to win another election by an even greater margin. They will not forget President Trump. I feel politically refreshed and it has been a joy to see some real politics instead of the yes, yes, yes as globalists used the U>S mercilessly like a tool. It was no longer in the American people's interests to be used this way.

Is the Liberal Guardian your friend America? Look at all the nastiness it has spread about you. It does not see the reality that America is a nation with a wonderful culture. It has only spat its own contempt at you. I don't feel that way. I don't think that way.

When every moron stops blindly following parties and politicians we may elect real people.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

That was blooming years ago. The world has changed drastically in very deadly ways. Iran are still supporting terrorists. They are hacking Western governments. Trump's stance is appropriate.

I have to go shopping now. This ATS is getting addictive. See you later.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

If you say so..

Sounds like the same old rhetoric to me.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Britains intelligence services also had solid evidence of the presence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

They also operate an entirely unacceptable system of mass surveillance on us, the citizens, and refuse to stop. Therefore, their word is deeply suspect, and I do not trust it worth a damn, on any topic.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Is Trump going to start a war wth Iran and Korea at the same time? That would be a first. Oh wait, Hitler tried that already. Opened too many fronts at once.

Thats the problem with Imperial Aspirations and Empire building. They get too impatient, want it all, expand beyond their ability to control, spreading themselves to thin, leaving too many enemies within the empire boundaries to occupy and subjugate.

Power and Greed knows no bounds.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't think Israel is against Trump's actions and they are the ones who's opinions matters most when dealing with Iran.

I think it's Israel and Saudi who are likely behind Trumps actions , when he said he's consulted with allies they were probably who he meant.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't think Israel is against Trump's actions and they are the ones who's opinions matters most when dealing with Iran.

I think it's Israel and Saudi who are likely behind Trumps actions , when he said he's consulted with allies they were probably who he meant.

Yeah, I'm pretty concerned about this. My Mrs thinks that Iran did the LV massacre or it will be pinned on them.

Pretty scary thought.

Edit: She does have an account here btw but she's scared to post. Shame really, she comes up with some good theories.
edit on 14-10-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Please note I said AMERICAN PEOPLE. What do you think about Iran spying on us and backing terrorists? What do you think about their continued development of missiles?
As if the Hillary supporters would ever ever give Trump a green light on anything .Then you have the MSM like CNN or Wapo ...Strange fire is the only thing that come to mind with this move ... So you don't like other countries spying on you ..lol Wasn't GCHQ a part of the pee pee dossier on Trump . Britain is in la la land at the moment .Better wait until the brexit dust settles .

Iran making missiles like most countries can't be a threat ...Korea is making missiles . Saudi Arabia buys missiles . The USA makes missiles and sells them all over the world . I notice that ISIS has US made missiles and they were getting support from Israel . Strange fire . I think Trumps latest move is a knee jerk reaction to the Saudi King flying off to Moscow to ask Putin if he could help them get in the good graces of Iran again ... Strange fire Here is a short read about it that might help . dont for get to check out the comment section :>) www.moonofalabama.org...
edit on 14-10-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)
One very important thing to keep in mind is that by hook or crook they make their moves

edit on 14-10-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Sorry to nitpick but I had to highlight the hypocrisy of this statement:

What do you think about Iran spying on us and backing terrorists? What do you think about their continued development of missiles?

What are your thoughts on what they might think of us in regards to doing the exact same things in their neighborhood?

I'm not a huge fan of the Iranian regime but your blind support for Israel is laughable. Israel has been lying to us about Iran for ever.

Edit:

I'm willing to bet that the Israeli military has killed more US mitary than Iranian military ...you up for a friendly farmer bet?

Israel has killed at least 34.

How many has Iran killed?
edit on 14-10-2017 by WhereAmEYE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAmEYE

Sorry to nitpick but I had to highlight the hypocrisy of this statement:

What do you think about Iran spying on us and backing terrorists? What do you think about their continued development of missiles?

What are your thoughts on what they might think of us in regards to doing the exact same things in their neighborhood?

I'm not a huge fan of the Iranian regime but your blind support for Israel is laughable. Israel has been lying to us about Iran for ever.

Edit:

I'm willing to bet that the Israeli military has killed more US mitary than Iranian military ...you up for a friendly farmer bet?

Israel has killed at least 34.

How many has Iran killed?

You dont think before you speak do you? Iran was involved in in the us embassy bombing which killed 24. They also were involved in khobar towers bombing killing 19 americans. This doesnt even count Iranian proxies killed an estimated 1,100 US troops in Iraq. So when are you sending me my money?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

And how many Iranians did the US kill by supporting the Shah? Or supporting Saddam in the Iran-Iraq war? Or the time the US shot down an Iranian airliner that killed 290 and lied about the circumstances for 3 years?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
a reply to: dragonridr

And how many Iranians did the US kill by supporting the Shah? Or supporting Saddam in the Iran-Iraq war? Or the time the US shot down an Iranian airliner that killed 290 and lied about the circumstances for 3 years?

We were comparing who killed more americans Israel or Iran. The answer is obvious Iran. Now yoou want to defend Iran by making wild claims?

Fine we can do that supporting the shah zero.However the revolution killed hundreds of thousands.

Supporting Iran the US was not the only country to sell them arms so again answer is zero. Though we shouldnt over look Iranian war crimes like sending kids into mine fields because they were less valuable then fighters. Who cares if an 8 yr old blows up the minefield was cleared. And finally the airline you seem to forget why they were ghere in the first place as usual Iran threatend shipping in the straights of hormuz. Saying they were going to sink oil tankers entering and leaving the gulf. This allowed a stupid captain to misidentify the aircraft. But they wouldnt have been there if Iran didnt threaten its neighbors.

So what do we have here simple the Irainian revolution and republican guard has lefta wake of death and destruction all in the name of religion.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think Trump is more in the "Jews will not replace us" camp than sweet on Bibi....

Notice we haven't seen Jared or Ivanka around in a long time....

Kelly and Mattis have Trump by the short hairs and it's a good thing because that demented old fool is off his meds.
edit on 14-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join