It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump blasted for Iran stance as Iran hack British MPs Email Accounts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The British Press are blasting Trump for his Iran stance:

www.theguardian.com...

Trump risks making US rogue actor as he condemns Iran nuclear deal If the US imposes new restrictions on Tehran, Washington will find itself isolated – and without leverage to limit Iran’s nuclear programme, experts say

On the same page just a few columns adjacent is THIS:

www.theguardian.com...

Iran to blame for cyber-attack on MPs' emails – British intelligence Evidence points to Iran, says unpublished report, after initial suspicion of Russia and North Korea dismissed

Can you believe the irony of this? They are whining about Trump's stance on Iran while British Intelligence have evidence that Iran are compromising our politicians, released the very same day as the vitriol against Trump and his decision making. Is that the behavior of a friend and treaty partner, Iran, you slippery customer?

I'm with Trump on this. Hard lining is necessary. They are walking all over the West. This is not the time for complacency. it will bring huge problems in the future if these people keep burying their heads in the desert sands of Persia. Israel are right to in their support of Trump's stance. They KNOW what Iran is like:

www.jpost.com...

Netanyahu, a strong adversry of the Iran nuclear accord, welcomed the news of Trump's decision not to recertify the deal with satisfaction and praise for the US president.

Oh no, no, no Guardian. Trump is not alone. He has every conscious Israeli behind him. He has the American people behind him and even little British people like me behind him. I can't believe these people that they are so ridiculously unaware of their own utter naivety and self-irony.

Go strong, Trump. Keep fighting. He is SuperTrump for taking all this and still looking like a King of New York City, lol. Respect to The Trumpster for being a logical man, unlike the Liberals in their ivory tower.

(Lol, this song is so bang on
)

I do know that it is all games. Sure British Intelligence chose this prime moment to do their thing. I'm just joining in the games and backing who I back. Politics is kinda fun, even still.

edit on 14-10-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Trump does not have America behind him particularly in the Iran deal.

He doesn't even have his own party behind him on the deal.

Frankly I doubt he even understands it.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Of course you do.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Of course you do.

The top Republican and Democrat on the House foreign affairs committee said Wednesday that the Trump administration should not blow up the Iran nuclear deal and cautioned that withholding certification but remaining in the agreement could raise serious questions about US credibility from both allies and adversaries.

Doesn't sound like "liberals in their ivory tower"
edit on 14-10-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Please note I said AMERICAN PEOPLE.

What do you think about Iran spying on us and backing terrorists? What do you think about their continued development of missiles?

Trump has done what he has done. He is the President. I am just voicing my backing for that and letting you guys know what Israel thinks about it. Israel has a lot to lose in a war with Iran. Iran have a lot more to lose though. They need to start respecting the U.S and Israel instead of saying one thing while doing another. They have been spying on Britain's politicians, hacking them. Is that cool with you? Should some pressure not be applied to make them realize they must tread very carefully and respectfully? A bit of pressure never hurt any diplomatic situation if you wanna come out strong, in control and ASSERTIVE.

I am not even sure that they have stopped their nuclear ambitions. I bet in some deep dark bunker some scientist somewhere is...maybe!

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Fine, they don't want to stir the pot. However, the reason the deal has to be recertified is because if Iran are pissing all over it, they need to be held accountable. At least that's how I understood it.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

As I stated in another thread, when dealing with North Korea, we must account for Japan and South Korea and what they want.

Same goes for Iran. We really have to work with Israel and see what they want. Problem is, people don't like Israel.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Of course you do.

The top Republican and Democrat on the House foreign affairs committee said Wednesday that the Trump administration should not blow up the Iran nuclear deal and cautioned that withholding certification but remaining in the agreement could raise serious questions about US credibility from both allies and adversaries.

Yes, it does raise questions. It raises GOOD QUESTIONS. Like I said Liberals are in their Ivory Tower thinking they are omnipotent and Iran are behaving all hunky dory. They are not. They are abusing our trust. They are spying on our politicians. NOW answer that. Stop hiding. Tell me that it is a good idea to just placate Iran even when they abuse our trust. Is that okay with you. Stop the one line stuff. You are doing that because you can't face the logic of my argument.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

Of course you do.

Yes, it does raise questions. It raises GOOD QUESTIONS. Like I said Liberals are in their Ivory Tower thinking they are omnipotent and Iran are behaving all hunky dory. They are not. They are abusing our trust. They are spying on our politicians. NOW answer that. Stop hiding. Tell me that it is a good idea to just placate Iran even when they abuse our trust. Is that okay with you. Stop the one line stuff. You are doing that because you can't face the logic of my argument.

“Absent indications to the contrary, it is something that the president should consider staying with,” Mr. Mattis told members of the Senate Armed Services Committee after being repeatedly pressed on the issue.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

People don't like the U.S either. They don't like Britain. They don't like France. Some even want to kill us with terrorist acts. Only a fool presents a limp hand of complicity with those who are undermining them.

Really weird attitudes right now. I am not worried as I know Israel and the U.S will prevail. Lot of unwarranted self loathing and burying of heads in the sand. It will not go away. If you make yourself weaker your opponent will only gain the ground you lost. Trump is asserting the U.S and its interests. Is that a bad thing?

I used to be a "Give Peace A Chance" kinda guy. I'm much more of a cold realist now. If Iran take the you know what then we must be hard about that. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile, quite literally.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

People don't like the U.S either. They don't like Britain. They don't like France. Some even want to kill us with terrorist acts. Only a fool presents a limp hand of complicity with those who are undermining them.

Really weird attitudes right now. I am not worried as I know Israel and the U.S will prevail. Lot of unwarranted self loathing and burying of heads in the sand. It will not go away. If you make yourself weaker your opponent will only gain the ground you lost. Trump is asserting the U.S and its interests. Is that a bad thing?

I used to be a "Give Peace A Chance" kinda guy. I'm much more of a cold realist now. If Iran take the you know what then we must be hard about that. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile, quite literally.

Even if your military leaders say different.

Lol

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Of course you do.

“Absent indications to the contrary, it is something that the president should consider staying with,” Mr. Mattis told members of the Senate Armed Services Committee after being repeatedly pressed on the issue.

That was his advice. It is what Obama's advisors would have advised. There is a different President now with a different agenda. Again I ask you to address the fact that Iran are abusing the trust. They have hacked British Politicians as British Intelligence have openly reported. British Intelligence are advising there is a security issue dealing with this state and also their integrity. We can't hide from that. It is real.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Agreed.

I don't think Israel is against Trump's actions and they are the ones who's opinions matters most when dealing with Iran.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

If you say so..

Personally it looks like the Life of Brian where his followers just follow with no thought.

I wonder if the UK has ever hacked the us. Or if the US has ever hacked the uk?

Sorry man trump's own pick for sec of defense thinks he should stay.

Maybe you should take a second and take your head out of somewhere else.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

You are being silly. British MILITARY Intelligence have just reported that Iran is hacking British politicians. Should we just let them do it and laugh about it? Are they not MILITARY ADVISORS?

I have never seen the West so limp wristed since Chamberlain and we all know what happened with his "Give Peace A Chance" wishful thinking. The shark nearly gobbled up all of Europe and the rest of the world, lol.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

So British Intel has said get out of the deal?

What are you even talking about.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Probably because his stance on Iran is ridiculous and nonsensical.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

You are being silly. British MILITARY Intelligence have just reported that Iran is hacking British politicians. Should we just let them do it and laugh about it? Are they not MILITARY ADVISORS?

I have never seen the West so limp wristed since Chamberlain and we all know what happened with his "Give Peace A Chance" wishful thinking. The shark nearly gobbled up all of Europe and the rest of the world, lol.

Hey what deal did Reagan make with Iran speaking of limp wristed?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Netanyahu, a strong adversry of the Iran nuclear accord, welcomed the news of Trump's decision not to recertify the deal with satisfaction and praise for the US president.

www.jpost.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

He has made his decision. He is the democratically elected President. I think he has maintained an assertive stance WARNING Iran not to mess up. He has told the UN off and UNESCO. They deserved it. They have behaved like utter corrupt asses and they need to show that they are spending American money given to them properly on real stuff.

I am glad Trump has kicked the world up the ass. Well blooming done! It needed it. They will hate on him, but he is very likely to win another election by an even greater margin. They will not forget President Trump. I feel politically refreshed and it has been a joy to see some real politics instead of the yes, yes, yes as globalists used the U>S mercilessly like a tool. It was no longer in the American people's interests to be used this way.

Is the Liberal Guardian your friend America? Look at all the nastiness it has spread about you. It does not see the reality that America is a nation with a wonderful culture. It has only spat its own contempt at you. I don't feel that way. I don't think that way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join