It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Playboy's Folly (lol)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Crunching my tongue again!

soundcloud.com...

For your comic relief! This is a new instrumental mix I have just made. It is HOUSE meets BLUES/JAZZ. I have used live guitar and bass on it, played by me. I thought I would make it topical and humorous. It is my dark humor. It is a full professional quality recording. I have a very nice little studio now. I am in the process of buying new equipment for my guitar. I have a lovely Eventide stompbox arriving soon.

I don't generally share my music any more, but I wanted to share the humor of this with you guys. It is just the doing it that I like. I don't like all the rest of it. I am a hermit.

On topic, remember boys, hell has no fury like a woman scorned. Harvey is finding out the hard way. Who would wanna be walking in his shoes right now? Riches to rags. For some reason they are character assassinating him. We will never know why. I think it is more "Gangs of Hollywood" turf wars, "Crips" behavior than anything else. There are plenty who have behaved just as bad as Harvey if not much worse. May be it's a changing of the guards, new godfather/Ma Baker godmother even, in town, make way old school?

I am actually very allergic to modern women. Sorry, ladies, but you are too much of a liability for me. You are too scary. You look like beautiful demons. I am well versed in the heartbreak you bring. Hence, why I play blues with feeling. DANGER, Will Robinson!

edit on 13-10-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

No need to comment, flag or star. I don't want any of that. If you laugh and have a listen well I'll be mighty honored.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Uh..........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the last post I will make on ATS as I don't agree to the T&Cs. I will not be moderated by anybody. I moderate me. You will not get the chance again.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hell yes. I would listen to that again. Do keep sharing your talents. I really liked it.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Starred and flag you just cos you said not and because I liked your track

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

It's not my kind of music but for some reason I closed my eyes while I played. I saw sexy women dancing and special effects. Man, it's 8 in the morning here.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Funky and classy

Flagged you

Don't worry about David64's comment below - we all have a love/hate relationship with ATS

new topics

top topics

join