It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vegas shooting plot thickens - mysterious Paddock home break-in

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

FBI agents returned to search a house in Reno owned by Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock after local police told them that someone had broken into the home over the weekend.

he was not sure exactly how they gained entry. Police are not aware of any damages or anything that was stolen.

Source
Well this is definitely interesting. Apparently some people broke into Paddock's home, although the police have no idea how or why. Nothing was damaged and nothing seemed to be missing.
Was someone trying to get rid of a piece of evidence?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz
or some sick ___k wanted to get a souvenir.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

And no one saw a thang!!

Broadway said officers discovered that "someone had broken into the house” and he immediately contacted the FBI.

Not local law enforcement? Weird.
edit on 10-10-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

No matter what we're told, this all stinks to high hell.

Even if it ends up being just some old guy who lost it and went crazy, the way its been handled, the time line and story constantly changing it just seems weird.
edit on 11-10-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Words matter.

If the police do not know how the person entered the house then it can't be said they broke in. They say nothing was damaged so it sounds like either the person had a key or there was an unlocked door or window.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Even if it ends up being just some old guy who lost it and went crazy, the way its been handled and the time line and story constantly changing it just seems weird.

Too bad I can't give you 20 stars for this. My sentiments exactly. Whatever happened, it is weird.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Now why would somebody break in and turn the lights on ?

The story says it was morning.

Red Herring.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

To verify this for my own self, I did find an article talking about the burglery on USA TODAY, are they still reputable? I did not see any reference to it on CNN (go figure)...

One thing I just thought of is that given the situation, that the police have no idea why he committed this crime, why oh why were his properties NOT UNDER SURVEILLANCE- at least for a little while? - to see if anyone comes to the house!

edit on 10-10-2017 by TruthJava because: typo

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Where is Marilou? I haven't heard that she is being detained. Maybe she went there to get a few things. Afterall, she lived there, too.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Whatever.

No evidence was stolen. So clearly there is evidence there and it's all found and catalogued. Couldn't possibly be extra evidence left in the house!

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Was someone trying to get rid of a piece of evidence?

Or was someone trying to ADD some damning “evidence”?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

why oh why were his properties NOT UNDER SURVEILLANCE- at least for a little while? - to see if anyone comes to the house!

You would think!!

Maybe someone came, not to steal or take something, but to plant something.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
or some sick ___k wanted to get a souvenir.

I think you missed the part where nothing seemed to have been taken... At least nothing the police knew about.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Even if it ends up being just some old guy who lost it and went crazy, the way its been handled and the time line and story constantly changing it just seems weird.

Too bad I can't give you 20 stars for this. My sentiments exactly. Whatever happened, it is weird.

Even if they are getting the corrections they've made more in line with what happened... It makes it that much weirder.

Even if there was outside involvement, that makes it seem sloppy in ways too.

I don't think we'll ever truly know.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Looks like a few of us are posting the same thought at the same time.

My tin-foil spider senses are tingling about this whole thing. It’s just not all adding up. Something’s not right...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

He added that the suspects broke into the home through the front door over the weekend, but said he was not sure exactly how they gained entry. Police are not aware of any damages or anything that was stolen.

Guess they used the old matchstick in the door to know it was opened.

Hey, maybe someone had a key.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel
Or, just for arguments sake, the person gaining entry was a PRO/Elite operative that knows how to get in and out without a trace. And if that’s the case, what was the objective of secretly/cleanly getting in and out in the first place?

Thinking out loud.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I think the break-in happened on the same day or before the shooting, to get all the guns for stage prep. while he was out gambling, they set the stage using second key, shot him dead upon his return, the rest is history.

Setting stage is important, it always starts at home, then move the guns to the actual location. (See school shooter's home where they set the scene (gruesome mom's killing), took gun and the shooter dead or alive to the actual location)

Whoever is behind this, have been following him for a while (days, weeks or months) and he happened to be the target because he got the best room in the entire hotel.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

still doesn't mean that they weren't looking for something to take.
you know crooks aren't exactly known to be the brightest bulbs in the pack. might have stolen a pair of his dirty drawers. i'm sure the police didn't inventory everything in the house.

edit on 10-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

I suppose lock picks was an option also.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join