It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vegas shooting plot thickens - mysterious Paddock home break-in

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulOfCeres
a reply to: roadgravel
Or, just for arguments sake, the person gaining entry was a PRO/Elite operative that knows how to get in and out without a trace. And if that’s the case, what was the objective of secretly/cleanly getting in and out in the first place?

Thinking out loud.

Perhaps the same sloppy operative that left the charger in Paddock's Hotel room left the device it went to at their house.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede
Maybe “The Boss” sent the pros to the house to make sure charger-boy didn’t leave anything else stupid behind. Lol

edit on 11-10-2017 by SoulOfCeres because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Anyone else getting that "Lazar event" that George Knapp talked about after the interviewed lazar? You know, the vehicles following people around, and other strange occurrences?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz
Someone wanting an "exclusive" photo spread of the interior of the monster's house? Had to turn the lights on to get the best pictures?

Someone who had a key? That "break-in" part seems pretty vague since they said no damage was done. To me "break-in" implies that something was broken. Illegal entry would mean someone not authorized to enter used a key but he specifically said someone "had broken into the house." But in this story, it may change tomorrow to say, "Oh, sorry, it was just the guy from the home-owners' association doing his customary checks through the neighborhood and forgot to turn off the lights." At this point nothing should surprise any of us, eh

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'm not surprised, could it be morbid curiosity?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I think you missed the part where nothing seemed to have been taken... At least nothing the police knew about.
Did they have a manifest of what was in the house ? If not then how would they know if anything was missing ?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I think you missed the part where nothing seemed to have been taken... At least nothing the police knew about.
Did they have a manifest of what was in the house ? If not then how would they know if anything was missing ?

More like why wouldn't it all be in an evidence warehouse.

The biggest unsolved mass shooting in modern times and its in the shooters house in monitored?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Give it a week. They'll report that it was another house that got broken into.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

I suppose lock picks was an option also.

No.

Bump key.

LOLz!! Frickin' lolz.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

The best part about that break in is the house has an all glass front door ywt nothing was damaged and police say the suspects gained entry through the front door but don’t know how. LOL it is called a key or lock pick. And nothing they know of has been taken. Wo is to say therebwas not something hidden that is now gone

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Nothing strange about that...curious minds want to know..boy we really make a big deal about nothing on here...suprised the house has not been vandalized yet..

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Sure it wasn't just an Agent had left a light on?

During a news conference Monday, Las Vegas Sheriff Joseph Lombardo said the FBI and behavioral analysis agents were revisiting Paddock’s properties in order to possibly “discern additional evidence.”

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

FBI agents returned to search a house in Reno owned by Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock after local police told them that someone had broken into the home over the weekend.

he was not sure exactly how they gained entry. Police are not aware of any damages or anything that was stolen.

Source
Well this is definitely interesting. Apparently some people broke into Paddock's home, although the police have no idea how or why. Nothing was damaged and nothing seemed to be missing.
Was someone trying to get rid of a piece of evidence?

First question I have is ... If there was no obvious damage or entry point, how did the authorities become aware of a break in and report it?
edit on 10 11 2017 by CynConcepts because: Corrected mistype

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I have to agree with some previous posters.

It was an easy target. They knew no one was home from all the press coverage that showed the house and some gave enough information that it could be easily found if one tried.

My gut instinct says it was morbid curiosity. Someone either wanted a small souvenir or pictures from inside the "monsters lair" will soon hit National Enquirer.

It wasn't very bright of them to leave the lights on. (pun intended)

edit on R542017-10-11T07:54:42-05:00k5410Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Surely there would be police guards around to prevent something like this happening. Something is very rotten.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
We are talking about an Millionaire's home where the police cataloged everything they could find...and then a break in that nothing that was "Cataloged" was taken so that leaves a few options.

They broke in to plant something (Very Likely), but unless something is suddenly found the narrative doesn't change or add suspicion
They broke in to steal something like a souvenir (plausible not as likely)
They broke in to get to a HIDDEN SAFE the police overlooked or didn't realize was in the house this is typical of homes of people with any kind of money and large caches of weapons or that are paranoid!

Now what was in that safe...
edit on ambAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 11 Oct 2017 09:32:36 -0500am9America/Chicago by abeverage because: added some things

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Officer Tim Broadway with the Reno Police Department said the suspect or suspects broke into the home through the front door over the weekend, noting he was not sure how exactly the suspects gained entry.

Sounds like they just had seals or tape on the front door. Otherwise his comment makes no sense.

Broadway said officers were not aware of anything that was taken or whether there were any damages. There are no suspects at this time.

So they see that someone has made entry, presumably did a quick walk through to make sure no one was currently in there and called the Feds since they're running the show. The officers that were on scene probably hadn't even been in the house before.

I guess a neighbor noticed someone or something and reported it?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I have to agree with some previous posters.

It was an easy target. They knew no one was home from all the press coverage that showed the house and some gave enough information that it could be easily found if one tried.

My gut instinct says it was morbid curiosity. Someone either wanted a small souvenir or pictures from inside the "monsters lair" will soon hit National Enquirer.

It wasn't very bright of them to leave the lights on. (pun intended)

That's pretty much what I'm guessing too. I could see someone grabbing something and some quick pictures. An opportunist looking to sell something to the press as you mentioned. Either that or one of the freaks that comes out of the woodwork and gets obsessed by people like this.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

I was thinking along those lines too, but removing a hidden stash seems plausible but not likely. On the other hand no know motive behind the shooting has been uncovered. So planting a piece of evidence to cover up the real motive seems more plausible to me. Lets look at this further:

In order to gain access to the home, and remove something that hasn't been found yet could lead to additional evidence getting found. The person taking the item or removing the item would have to deal with the possibility of getting caught with the goods so to speak.

Planting something on the other hand means that the person would only need to gain entry with the item, and can make a quick exit. Planting evidence could be as simple as loading something on to his computer (if it's still on the premises) on tossing a crumpled up piece of paper with false plans on it in the trash.

It will be interesting to see what kinds of breaks in the case happened post house break in story.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

i think that you missed this part

Investigators previously searched the residence on October 3 and found five handguns, two shotguns, numerous electronic devices and a “plethora of ammunition,

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join