It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Paranormal Activity In A Brand New Home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

New-built houses usually get haunted because they are built on some ancient cemetary or battle field.
My advice: dig up the whole area around your house and remove any human bones or skulls you may find. Relocate the human remains to another place in a safe distance to your home (farer away than 6.66 miles) and burry them there.

Ko3

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Well, after months of nothing in the way of noticeable activity, something happened last night, and it's the first time both me and my wife were there to experience it together.

A little background on the layout of the part of the house we were in: It's a Great Room, meaning the living, dining, and kitchen is one big room. There is one partial wall, covering a portion of the kitchen where the stove and a few cabinets are, but other than that, it's open. We have a home theater receiver, but have not hooked up anything other than the front speakers as of yet.

last night, w are on the couch watching television. Suddenly, I hear plain as day, a human whistling. Very quickly. I would describe it as "Yoo-hoo" in human whistle form, if you get what I'm trying to say. It wasn't right next to us, but further back behind us, somewhere in the dining/kitchen part of the room.

I didn't immediately respond, as I tried to process whether it had come from the television or not, and I casually, but apparently with some curiosity on my face, looked around slowly. I didn't want to freak out my wife immediately, because to be honest, when it happened, my initial reaction was that someone (living) was in the house. I obviously wasn't that casual, because my wife looked at me and asked me if I had just heard a whistle. I agreed I had. I got up and checked out the house, to find nothing. We stopped the DVR, rewound, and replayed the part of the show we were watching, to see if it was on the show and it just sounded like it came from behind us. It was not on the show.

It was kind of creepy, because it seemed to be such as "I'm here trying to get your attention" type of thing. It did not occur again, nor did anything else happen last night. Until last night, we had never had anything happen when both of us were around. I tried to figure out whether it could have been anything other than a human whistling, and could not come up with anything.

It's clear as a sunny day in my mind. I hear the whistle. "Yoo-hoo".

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Not to try to freak you out, but a number of paranormal investigators/demonologists have said that a demon appearing as a "human" ghost won't be able to present as fully formed or will be otherwise incomplete some how. Given the number of times demons actually pretend to be human spirits, and given the fact the two "ghosts" were not fully formed (i.e. did not have faces), the potential for that might be something to consider too.

At the same time, I woke up to see two bodies standing next to my bed years ago. They didn't have faces/heads, and it was odd, because I couldn't quite put my finger on where the shoulders/neck ended. Like there wasn't just a clear cut off point. But then nothing else happened after that, so it also could just have been something involved with me waking up from a dream (I never had ghost issues and that would be my only real experience seeing one, if in fact I did).

In any case, good luck!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jwlaffer

I appreciate the input and another perspective as we work through this. It's a lot to process, especially when prior to the goings on in this house, I'm not sure I really believed in ghosts, or demons for that matter. I pretty much wrote off what my wife saw until the first thing happened to me.

There's really no pattern or reason as to what happens, when it happens, or how. I can say that the same exact experience has not happened twice at this point.

Our friends want us to have someone over with experience in the paranormal, but I just don't know that I've wrapped my head around it to that extent yet. It isn't something that happens regularly enough to do more than freak us out at the moment it happens, but I also wonder about what happens if we ignore it, good or bad?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I've never had the opportunity to be a skeptic, as my family has a rich "tradition" of the paranormal. Funnily enough, while I have on some very few occasions experienced something you could consider paranormal, those are far and few between while my brothers and sister experience something nearly weekly.

I agree with what wtbengineer said, sometimes you end up "calling" for something without knowing it. Sometimes, a vibe will be more than enough to bring somethings attention to you. It doesn't have to be anything you do personally, it can just be the type of person you are. For example, I've read that many who "end up" haunted became so because the spirits enjoyed the exuberant life forces that person put out.

I would like to caution you against letting your curiosity get the better of you though. Not saying this was ever on your mind, but stay away from trying to make contact. No EVP's, or trying to capture it on film / images. Sometimes, that causes even more occurrences and can be quite uncomfortable.

Wish you luck with your research, hope you'll update us on what you find.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
my great uncle was a taoist exorcist.
thankfully i never saw a ghost. but i heard a ghost run acrosss a hallway when no one was upstairs. it was AWESOME. i am always worried i would take a leak in my pants out of fear if i saw a ghost lol!

but i heard the ghost, know something is out there, and i was so psyched.
got the proof but no need to be scared lol.
it was more of a oh snap that was so cool moment than fear.

but i do not live there, the people who did live there told me 'you get used to it...'

top topics

<< 1   >>

join