It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting page on The End.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
www.cynet.com...

I've found several things this man has put forward to be of intrest. Especially the bit about peace talks being completed in Bush's second term, especially because this page was written before bush was elected to a second term.

I realise this page has some views on G.W. that we might not all agree on, but i WILL NOT tolerate this thread degrading into bush-bashing. I also hope the mods will keep anything of the sort in VERY close check. I want this to be a discussion of the prophecy, NOT the players.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Where you spend your time shows what you love. Steve has a wonderful ministry going on here. I requested the book. Thanks for the heads up.l

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
thirty seven views, one reply. nothing gets looked at in this forum BUMP

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I find this site interesting and will need to read more.

I don't know if the Beast will be from Syria. But what do I know?

Roper

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I was reading and hit a stone of doubt. It says Allah is satan? Now, I am not muslim, but, as far as my research has shown, they worship the same god as christians and jews. They believe in christ and muhammed worshipped the creator. Struck me as odd it did.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
I was reading and hit a stone of doubt. It says Allah is satan? Now, I am not muslim, but, as far as my research has shown, they worship the same god as christians and jews. They believe in christ and muhammed worshipped the creator. Struck me as odd it did.

I met the same stone-wall as godservant
the Muslim Allah is the same God of Abraham...no?

as for 'only 37 views'
people will gravitate to what they want / need,
my own interest was an academic comparison
to tele-Evangilism popular rapture-apocalypse-revenue pleas
and seeing if this was only more of the same.

it's a more detailed analysis...
but generally in the same ballpark that i've held for
better than 30 years...but the Nostradamus man-in-white-turbin
only became popularized after AQ, bin Laden, and after the
collapse of the USSR-our media hyped eternal adversary.

its fun to read the evolving mythos unfold.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Some researcher have come to the conclusion the allah is the moon god.
Strictly pagan.

Roper

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
thirty seven views, one reply. nothing gets looked at in this forum BUMP
I think it may be the fact that you have set special rules and demands
This is a huge community, it takes all kinds to make a thread.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hi,

I have been studying the end times and what will happen to America in the midst of it. Steve Pardue, in the website shown by the initial writer about, knows what he is talking about and his website is really great and informative. I recommend other sources as well who have a fairly consistent picture of the times to come:

Some initial readings for my work are:

1. The Ever Speaking Voice of God, Nita Johnson, 1997, available through www.worldforjesus.org.

2. Prepare for the Winds of Change II, The Expanded Edition, Nita Johnson, 1991, available through www.worldforjesus.org

3. Website Articles and Prophetic Words: www.worldforjesus.org.

4. Osama's Revenge, The Next 9/11, What the Media and the Government Haven't Told You, 2004, Paul L. Williams, Prometheus Books.

5. Website Articles and Prophetic Words: www.americaslastdays.com..., Romanian Prophet Dimitru Duduman (6/14/32 - 5/5/97) who smuggled Bibles in the Cold War Soviet Union before being captured and tortured by the Soviets for 5 months before his release. God then reassigned him to come to America to announce the visions and dreams he was receiving to the US to bring us to repentance. His relatives corrupted his finances behind his back at the end in his organization, but Dimitru was the real deal. The mp3 audio files by David Eells on this website are amazing and explain so much about the repetition of historical cycles in the bible and the symbolism used to explain the time of the end. Absolutely important work.

6. Website of Prophet Stephen L. Bening: www.angelfire.com...

7. Inside the Red Zone, Igor V. Shafhid, MD, 2004, available at www.amazon.com

8. America the Beautiful, The United States in Bible Prophecy, David R. Reagan, 2003, Lamb & Lion Ministries

9. Website: www.etpv.org (End Time Prophetic Vision) which lists prophecies particularly from Susan Cummings and Stephen Hanson.

10. The American Prophecies, Ancient Scriptures Reveal Our Nation's Future, Michael D. Evans, 2004, Warner Faith Books.

11. The Day of the Lord is At Hand, Second Edition, Benjamin Baruch, 2004, available at www.thedayofthelordisathand.com. This is a very important book that explains a lot!!!

12. From Iraq to Armageddon, Keith Intrater, 2003, available at www.destinyimage.com

13. Website: exodus2006.com... for some of the best Bible Code matrices I have seen. Be careful with Bible Code interpretations. I believe we know enough to see that God encoded something in the Bible, but we do not have the full key to the code so it is very difficult to derive more than word associations which do not lead yet to conclusive words about the future.

If, after studying these sources, that you come to understand the shortness of time left for America and then this world, I would love to introduce you to Jesus who is the ONLY one who can help you and provide for you when the trouble really starts. You will not be able to count on other people and the financial shaking will make the US dollar worth about 10%-20% of what it is now.

Like the initial posting said, I will talk about the end times and what will happen, but not about politics and other stuff that is insulting.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
i WILL NOT tolerate

You will not tolerate!? Hmmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Allah came about roughly 536AD/the whole Muslim faith did.

If the guy is pointing towards Allah being the devil, would it not make sense that the devil would try and bring people away from worshipping the Jewish or Christian religion? That is how he has 'power' after all.

But the same can be said about Christianity.

The site is interesting, once I have time to get my Bible, etc, to cross reference what he says I'll hold back my judgement.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i can see vague attempts to make a stab at the issue of tolerance. im sure no one here wants to listen to any more of how bush is evil etc, etc, etc. no progress would be made, and the thread would degenerate into uselessness.

second; i can easily connect the dots along the lines of allah being satan in disguise. satan is the master of deception, always working to decieve, to mislead. CLAIMING allah is the same god as the god of the christians, etc, would be the easiest way to decieve.

you will have no other gods before me.

can you see it now?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Who and what end-lol!

God didint say he would end the world, the bible just spoke about revlations. Not the end of the world.

As I see it a passing will come, what it maybe, who knows but itll be interesting to know!

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I have skimmed the article that you have posted. I noticed that the article claims that Bashar al-Assad is the anit-christ. I do not believe that to be true. I think it is possible that Javier Solana could be the anit-christ.

I am not a scholar of the bible but my personal opinion is that the anti-christ is to rise to power in the revived roman empire which is the EU. Read this article and tell me what you think.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Interesting cryptorsa1001. More to my thinking. But again who knows?

Roper

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Roper]

top topics

join