It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESPN Host Jemele Hill Suspended for New Tweets

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

More like "Run DNC".

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Because I've been vocal in my criticism of Trump? I think you're confusing that with holding ideologically extreme points of view.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Stopped watching politically shameful ESPN long ago...they love this kind of sick liberal attention. But if it was a white male making these comments, he'd be long gone and never hired again....But she'll end up with her own style segment on MSNBC.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Stopped watching politically shameful ESPN long ago...they love this kind of sick liberal attention. But if it was a white male making these comments, he'd be long gone and never hired again....But she'll end up with her own style segment on MSNBC.

Failing her way to the top...She isn't the first or the last.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Ask Curt Shilling.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
What sports did this dope cover on ESPN?
I watch quite a bit during football season but I have never seen her once that I can remember.
That being said, she is a racist.
Period.
edit on 9-10-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
At least ESPN showed some testicles for a change.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The borderline racist comments in this thread are disturbing. Also the hyperbole is off the charts, as usual.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
I think it was the extreme rebuttal of jumping from a tweet suspension to assuming the individual would elect them to lead the free world. That could easily be considered an extreme view, and therefore the irony

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Self-awareness for some is absent...although they'd scream from the rooftops to make you believe otherwise.

The mirror is a powerful tool.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

What tweet suspension are you talking about? I was responding to this comment:

A black radical couldn't hold her tongue because she is caught up in the atmosphere her fake news media surroundings provide.

The President called for a boycott of the NFL if owners and coaches didn't force players to comport their behavior to his standards. She told fans to take their grievances up with advertisers if they didn't like Jerry Jones's decision.

Was her suggestion more radical than the Presidents? And clearly, I was employing a bit of hyperbole for effect.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Passive aggressive tendencies don't seem to be in short supply.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Freedom of speech, check.

Freedom from consequences, not so much.

I venture to guess that she knew exactly what would happen. Ms. Hill may be many things, but stupid isn't one of them. So perhaps she's attempting to become a martyr, or she thinks somethings are worth more than a job.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

That was pretty much my take on it. Also, as a side note, if Tusli Gabbard runs for President in 2020, there's a good chance I'll vote for her.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Two weeks, that's all? She probably has that much vacation accrued.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: seagull

That was pretty much my take on it. Also, as a side note, if Tusli Gabbard runs for President in 2020, there's a good chance I'll vote for her.

you wont be the only one voting for her

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
She's a slow learner I think.

That's the great thing about the left, they don't learn, even when you give them a chance to self correct.

Once again, The Donald was correct on this one.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Or she got away with nothing beyond a bit of free publicity and a few high fives over her prior stereotypical "anti-old-rich-white-guy" shtick last month and miscalculated ESPN's patience and tolerance level for her troublemaking, assuming she'd get the same ill chosen pass over this as she did after slandering Donald Trump.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Ms. Hill may be many things, but stupid isn't one of them.

I've seen her enough on ESPN to disagree 100% with that assessment. The woman couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel. Her entire career has basically consisted of parroting whatever Stephen A Smith and Michael Smith said earlier in the day.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join