It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESPN Host Jemele Hill Suspended for New Tweets

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Metallicus

Because I've been vocal in my criticism of Trump? I think you're confusing that with holding ideologically extreme points of view.

Vocal ?
There are better words to describe

Obsession

an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.

Mania

an excessive enthusiasm or desire

Will not put the other meaning , look it up

Preoccupation

the state or condition of being preoccupied or engrossed with something.

Other words as well . Some more dangerous sounding

These folks have a job to do. Get it , a job ? What are the 2 subjects not discussed that relate to the company you work for ?
Politics and Religion

edit on 10/9/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
She should have been fired long ago for being crap at her job. Only reason she even has her job is because she's black and she's a woman.

But lost in all this SJW fake outrage across the NFL and ESPN is that it's all about the bottom line. When these entities start bleeding money, they're going to change course. The pendulum will swing back, another thing lefties don't understand.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's disgusting that a racist bigot like Jemele Hill still has a job.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
A black radical couldn't hold her tongue because she is caught up in the atmosphere her fake news media surroundings provide.

If she was white and saying things that agreed with your bizarre extremist worldview, you'd elect her President.

If she was white and said racist things I wouldn't agree with her because that would be racist duh.

But she is black and she has implied racist things against whites so naturally your warped Leftist ideology must embrace her.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Cause and effect. I often see you hammer away at the effect and ignoring the cause. Which doesn't seem to make many of your arguments intellectually compelling.

The consciousness of humanity needs to be set on a different path. This emotional record player rinse and repeat that we all so eagerly embrace needs to end. And the way to end that is not a straight path.

a reply to: Metallicus

Because I've been vocal in my criticism of Trump? I think you're confusing that with holding ideologically extreme points of view.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Brains? That's news... She should have been fired with her over the top lies about Trump and white supremacy. They didn't do anything to her and she got the pass she expected to get. Because of that, she thought it was ok to keep mouthing off her political opinion which nobody wants to hear. However, suspending her won't do anything. She'll do this again and when she gets fired, she'll immediately fall back on her default cushion and cry racism and sexism.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Black privilege?
A white sportscaster would have gotten more than a suspension.....lol

You mean like Roger Clemons? He got fired.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: theantediluvian

You don't screw with the money flow... she let her mouth get away from her brain and is paying the price for it.

I imagine she knew when she did it that she was risking a suspension. Agree with her not, if she knew the stakes and felt that saying what she wanted to say was worth the risk, that's a reasoned decision not poor impulse control.

2nd violation is the result of poor impulse control.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

a reply to: seagull

That was pretty much my take on it. Also, as a side note, if Tusli Gabbard runs for President in 2020, there's a good chance I'll vote for her.
Interesting, Bannon speaks well of her, she has an obsession with Radical Islam, completely hates the Iran deal and is extremely open to working with Modi, the far right leader of India.

Yeah, she even somewhat sidestepped the whole clinton mess, initally endorsing Bernie, even called for more questions during the clinton-Trump debate, which of course drew the ire of the DNC.

Shes a double edge sword and I don't think she'll be President in 2020, thats reserved for Trump. I do however believe she is ripe for a powerful position.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Imagine the Left's hysterics if she was Trump's Running mate in 2020? I think their heads would explode.

Personally, she seems good. Better than most in Congress.

Or a Rand/Tusli or Tusli/Rand Ticket. That would piss off both Parties.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
[snipped]

That said, this lady is very stupid and she’s going to get fired.

If you play their game, become a high paid analyst, you can't go around advocating to people how to take money away from the hand that feeds you

ESPN and the NFL and all the other leagues are in business together.

If she wants to talk this stuff, she needs to quit her job and become a political analyst

edit on Tue Oct 10 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join