It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What NOT to do in an active shooter situation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I don't think it's right to criticize anyone who was at that concert guys.

This is really bad form.

I'm really disappointed in this.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I think it's entirely fine to criticize somebody who was at that mass shooting and saw it as an opportunity to increase their fame.

And I think it's entirely fine to criticize somebody for asking cops for their guns in the middle of a shooting, and then getting pissy because they won't hand them over.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

You do realize he passed as a Navy Seal right? (he got kicked out, because hes has an ego, not because of his lack of skill.) He is an expert when it comes to operating guns and shooting on target. He simply was cutting through liberal red tape and thought maybe this time, it could help, he wasn't doing anything wrong. He can shoot moving targets and is probably way better at tactical shooting then most of those cops, cause he does it all the time with scantily clad women around him. So when he said he had cred, he actually did.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

texas

Depends on the training.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

This is really bad form.

People are saying "Illuminati blood sacrifice," people are saying "no blood can be seen, no bullet holes can be see," - all here on ATS, mind you. The tried and true crisis actor angle has already been presented.

Let's talk about piss poor form and disappointment in a community that strives to "deny ignorance."

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Why should we listen to you, copper? Probably tell us not to make sudden movements next and support the local PBA.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: illusion987

Yea he is so good he is gonna take that officers rifle with no long range optics and make a 300+ meter shot at night and 32 floors up into a building full of people. And you want me to believe this was all good because you know him so well you know he passed SQT and BUDS and that makes him super human.

No...just no. If you're in the military that does not give you any authority on US soil to do the job of police on scene. Maybe had there been no police I could see reason for him to help, but short of storming the building there was nothing good he was going to do...he is just another internet jackass...

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So first, this guy runs, and then he comes back and tries to be a hero? He did both things.

I would like to say that in an active shooter situation, it is a good idea to get yourself to safety before trying to help the wounded. In this situation, the gunman was firing on the crowd for over 9 minutes.

Expecting the average Joe, who is not trained in military or police operations, to expose themselves to automatic gunfire, even if it is to help people, is irresponsible and will just get more people killed. That being said, there were many heroes out there who did just that.

It is best to let the professionals deal with the situation or to help out after the shooter is done, or once you can assure your own safety.

As for trying to take an officer's gun and go in on the killer, not only could you get yourself killed by trying to be a commando, you could get in the way of police operations. Of course, if the opportunity presents itself and you are carrying and able to shoot a gunman without going out of your way, go right ahead.
edit on 05pmThu, 05 Oct 2017 12:59:15 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Tickets to the ball are cheap this year

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: illusion987

You do realize he never even graduated BUD/S, right? Much less was awarded the Trident?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: scojak

He's no more a SEAL than I am. ...and I'm not even remotely.

What a flippin' moron. Asking/Demanding a cops firearm? Really? ...and do you know this "beat cops" history? He might have actually been a SEAL for all you know. Or a combat vet of some sort, many cops are, after all?

This idiot is what is commonly referred to on the interwebs as a keyboard commando--I've heard 'em called other things but I'm not wantin' to get banned...

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Tickets to the ball are cheap this year

They're always cheap for me!

*Makes Mason High Sign*

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: muzzleflash

This is really bad form.

People are saying "Illuminati blood sacrifice," people are saying "no blood can be seen, no bullet holes can be see," - all here on ATS, mind you. The tried and true crisis actor angle has already been presented.

Let's talk about piss poor form and disappointment in a community that strives to "deny ignorance."

Good point.

Crisis actors? Fine. Blood sacrifice? Fine. Nobody died? Totally cool.

Pointing out a guy that acted like a complete narcissistic dickbag as an example of what not to do? Not cool, man. Not cool.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
OMFG!!! I WAS THERE THIS COWBOY IS A MORON!

Surprised the officer didn't shoot him! This is exactly the opposite of what we did we did our best to take cover to get out of the way, to help those that needed it to bring others down to safety this douchebag was putting other people at risk with his bravado!

The police give you a gun are you kidding me? I get wanting to help this was not how and he is not a hero in any way shape or form!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Who is this guy? An ambulance chaser? An actor? Something is weird here...

Is this the same guy???
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 05 Oct 2017 15:22:39 -0500pm3America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Danny B is instagram "famous" for being rich and living a party lifestyle. He has a lot of dickriding fans that think he walks on water because he was almost a Navy SEAL and hangs out with chicks that have the best bodies money can buy.

Basically he's famous for being famous.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I think it finally registered who this guy is.

Is this the same douche nozzle that hung out with the fake Russian guy on YouTube with all the guns?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: abeverage

Danny B is instagram "famous" for being rich and living a party lifestyle. He has a lot of dickriding fans that think he walks on water because he was almost a Navy SEAL and hangs out with chicks that have the best bodies money can buy.

Basically he's famous for being famous.

Finding that out now after doing a bit of Doxing on him...what F#(&ing a moron!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yep.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join