It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiple shooters confirmed by taxi driver footage WE are being lied too.1st 2 Mins vid

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

First things first...

The shooter that we know of thus far, had some kind of flash hider on his weapons as far as I am aware. It makes sense that if he had such a thing, then so did any other person involved in the same event, so you would not be expecting to see much flash at all, regardless of the timing of the audible report.

Second, as has been mentioned repeatedly throughout the thread, Vegas is a place full of flashing lights, all operating at various speeds and frequencies. If you are seeing lights, it is damned unlikely to be from a firearm, and far more likely a light from some other source, probably either the building itself, or a reflection from one around it.
edit on 5-10-2017 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: dragonridr

Not if the windows were blown out.

The exchange of pressures from the air conditioned room, to the air outside, would have sucked/blown the smoke out, especially when you consider that even on a still day, wind speed is normally higher at greater elevations.

The smoke set off the fire alarm so it had to be getting thick. It also may explain why he couldnt continue shooting. There was some mistkes he made in planning i attribute to inexperience. For example him thinking he was going to shoot aviation fuel tanks and have then ignite. Even if he did penetrte the steel they still would not blow up. This was a case of watchung hollywood movies.now had he pplaced explosives that would have been different.

Though i feel he may have consulted with someone there was things he didnt think to ask.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Its not necessarily the case that the amount of the smoke in the room was thick, just because the smoke alarm was going off. The one at my buddies place will go off for smoke from a pan of bacon, that you can easily see through without any problem what so ever.

Large buildings of this sort are bound to feature some very finely tuned fire detection gear, primed to make sure that issues can be dealt with before becoming an unquenchable hazard to the entire building and its enormous number of occupants and staff. The best way to do that, is to have your smoke detectors tuned so that they respond to even small amounts of smoke.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced I will go back and look for that as I didn't notice it. One other thing I did notice from the cabs view though, pretty much right after she gets the footage of the "strobe" on the 4th floor, as she drives away, watch her side mirror. That captures more muzzle flash or strobe. Not sure if it just caught the strobe light again from 4th floor, ( don't think she was far enough past it for the angle) but the flash also coincides with another live fire round.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I have posted this a couple times and it has been pretty ignored. I originally posted it because I just thought the picture was so strange. It was part of a series of photos that BBC news had posted around 7am est or when I saw them. Don't know the time they originally posted them since I saw them after they hit twitter. Also don't know if they were sent to home office first then published. That would be a 6 hour difference as well.

Ok so the photo is a little weird, but then I got to thinking hmmm, I wonder if I can zoom in and see the windows knocked out. After all they should be just from how the photo was taken. The cops are still in a defensive position. I don't know what the two morons having a walk in the park are doing.

So I've tried zooming and filters and such. It doesn't appear that they are knocked out, but I can't get a definitive answer either. I'm hoping someone with better photo editing software can take a better look. I think it would be good to know the answer to this one way or the other. I mean if they aren't knocked out, then something is very wrong with the picture and someone's got some explaining to do.

Anyone care to try? It's been bugging me for days.

edit on 10/5/17 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

If you are claiming you don't see the 32 floor windows knocked out I can 1000% guarantee you they are.

I left for Mccarrin Airpot Vegas yesterday at 830am local time.
On the road to the airport you can see the MB in the distance and you can clearly see the windows are gone.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Quick question...

Why do you expect to see anything at all? If ones intention is to shoot down at people until either one runs out of ammunition, or one is at such risk of capture that one blows ones own brains out to avoid it, the last thing one would do is leave the lights on while shooting. At this range and detail/lighting level, it is impossible to call the difference between the absence of a window, and the presence of one.

I tried zooming the image. You know what I learned? That the detail level in this image is actually pretty poor, the focus is not on the building, but the goings on surrounding the police car in the frame. The Mandalay Bay provides the backdrop for the shot, rather than being the central feature of the piece itself. If the Mandalay was the central feature, if the zoom was set to capture the building in exacting detail, not the officers and civilians surrounding the police car, and if the shot had been taken in better lighting conditions, then you might expect to see those windows broken out, especially if the sun was shining on the building, because then all you would be seeking, is the absence of reflection... but at night, with the composition of the shot focused elsewhere?? I would not expect to see a damned thing in this shot, personally speaking.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Well heck, just went to check out the other suggestion and happened to notice this . It started around the 1:31 mark. Id love to know which way she was heading at this time. She caught more flash in her side mirror. This was the best I could screen cap it. Look for yourselves it last about 4 seconds or so.

Mark 1:31 from this video:

eta: hmm looked again, may just be a sign just odd the firing was going on then too, but it seemed to blink after the firing stopped. You folks take a look
edit on 10/5/17 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Ok guys I realize the windows are not the focus of the picture, the focus of the picture is kind of strange to me, but outside of that, this is why I asked if someone had better software. I know they were smashed by the time the sun came up. Ive been looking to try and find a photo of the hotel that would be better then this one from around the same time. Nothing yet except for videos which don't really do anything for screen shots. I would just like to know is all.

Quite frankly Id be much happier to know they were. If they aren't, well....then what?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

All I am saying, is that there is very little chance that any software is going to answer that question for you, using this shot as source material. Finding another one might yield different results.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Ok I finally got there to look and you are correct. I was watching the video I posted above so the time marks were 7:58 and the next one was 8:22. Single fire with flash

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Ok I finally got there to look and you are correct. I was watching the video I posted above so the time marks were 7:58 and the next one was 8:22. Single fire with flash

I even isolated the part and looped it. I wonder if light behaves this way. Believe me, I would rather be wrong. The world doesn't need more crap like this. But is bugs the crap out of me.

does light behave this way?

I also think that since 9/11, many folks have become very analytical and sceptic when it comes to attacks like these, and even somewhat of an expert in certain matters, we are also not willing to accept just any explanation anymore. We KNOW that we are being played like insignificant little pawns, we expect false flags and to be lied to.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

First things first...

The shooter that we know of thus far, had some kind of flash hider on his weapons as far as I am aware. It makes sense that if he had such a thing, then so did any other person involved in the same event, so you would not be expecting to see much flash at all, regardless of the timing of the audible report.

Second, as has been mentioned repeatedly throughout the thread, Vegas is a place full of flashing lights, all operating at various speeds and frequencies. If you are seeing lights, it is damned unlikely to be from a firearm, and far more likely a light from some other source, probably either the building itself, or a reflection from one around it.

I hope I am dead wrong about this, but take a look at the fringes of the "muzzle flash" and tell me if that is scattering light, or the sparks that come with a discharge?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Oh really?
Who died and left you boss?

And speaking of BS...
I know you just hate it when I bring the TRUTH in don't you?
That's why you don't want me contributing. I don't buy into the weak minded conspiracy theories that are so popular and, ha ha, well thought out here. Lol.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi

No I'm sorry Mr trump the news isn't know for giving out false reports or covering things up.

Sometimes they have to change a story as details developed. That is not the same as false reports or covering up.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Salander

Or the lady on the phone was confused?

CT's have apparently never been involved in an emergent, breaking , chaotic scenario so they apparently have never experienced how multiple people could give different descriptions of exactly the same event..

Well I never have either but I understand that.
The lady has no idea what the men she saw did. It seems if they existed at all they weren't related to the terrorists or their actions.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I am seeing through Face Book more narrative accounts of people being at other hotels in the area and hearing or seeing gun fire from possible other shooters. IDK if they are true or not but the ones I have read have been from people that had family members working there or first person experiences. One I saw talked about up to seven shooter and other hotels. If the multiple shooter theory turns out to be true would that put more belief in what ISIS is claiming?

~Morpheus

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
I am seeing through Face Book more narrative accounts of people being at other hotels in the area and hearing or seeing gun fire from possible other shooters. IDK if they are true or not but the ones I have read have been from people that had family members working there or first person experiences. One I saw talked about up to seven shooter and other hotels. If the multiple shooter theory turns out to be true would that put more belief in what ISIS is claiming?

~Morpheus

Where is any video or proof of any shooter at any other hotel ?
Where is any proof beyond people at other events falling prey to the chaos of this event unfolding?
You literally think if there were other shooters anywhere other than the 1 at MB , lets say a shooter in the entry of the Bellagio which has been previously been reported, there would be no pics or videos of it?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
dp
edit on 5-10-2017 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I'm not sold on the multiple shooter theory.

If there were more than 1 shooter, then why doesn't sounds of the shots overlap each other on the video instead of 1 burst leading to the next or echoing?

2 shooters couldn't choreograph their shots that well to simulate 1 shooter, even with training I doubt it's possible with distance between them.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join