It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey night star.

You may want to reach out to zaphod and the other fourm members there in tye aviation forum regarding your sighting.

From what i know there are a few military assets that could be described as orange lights.

One is yellowish orange and flies from horizon to horizon very fast. Doesnt sound like you saw that.

Another is redish orange and can move in starts and stops hover and then travel onward. It fan be seen by its self or in formation.

Another would appear more like a aircraft steady And in a straight line but be more a redish orange. More red like.

Could be a formation of fighters with afterburners.

Living Where you are you may be on a flightline for american military aircraft heading towards bases in the uk
edit on 14-10-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Also were they appearing in one place in the sky lined up like a string of lights or were they traveling across the sky?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Night time skydivers ( I forget their name ) have been responsible for similarly described sightings, there are threads on it here somewhere.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Yeah with flares on their boots. But they appear to be falling. So i want her to elaborate on what she means one after the other.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
GAH! Bass, they weren't yellowish orange or more red than orange, they were just orange. They weren't slow or fast, but moved at a steady rate and no fancy moves or blinking in and out or anything. I did think of military, but in 59 years, I have never ever seen anything like that. They didn't look like planes. It was like an invasion. LOL My friend and I were like what the expletive is THAT? I think we counted up to 11 of the damned things and it was rather eerie and scary and intriguing all at the same time.

Skid, thanks for the tune! LOL

Timely, I don't know about night time sky divers. I mean so many in a pretty strait line like that and something I have never seen? Just freaky. I don't know what they were, but you should see all the things that popped into our heads while witnessing it. Like...what the hell are they, where did they come from, where are they going and what are they up to?Like...is this a war thing, is it aliens is it...???? Well we didn't get abducted or anything so I guess we're safe.

Most bizarre thing I have ever seen for sure!

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Some music for all , but especially you ,Night. This music suits the Shed and I hope you at least listen to one. Sure you are familiar with her anyhow.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Thank you Sweetie! Love her music! How are you tonight?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Thank you Sweetie! Love her music! How are you tonight?

Don't have much to complain about , and if I did , the complaining wouldn't help anyhow, except maybe to purge frustrations. 😜

How are you this evening ?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Compared to last night I am much better Hun. Thanks!
Yes, complaining does purge frustrations. I'm just poking around facebook and youtube and relaxing. In your avatar pic...do you know who the artist is?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I never got to say how much I loved this song and thank you for posting it!

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
May the courage of the dragons bring you strength and a fierce spirit that battles through the darkest hours.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Been lonely in here...I'll just keep posting.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Good morning.
I recorded a song for a weekly contest I participate in.
I thought with all the struggles many of The Shed folk are going through,
perhaps the message of this song will bring some small comfort.
I hope so anyway.

It's an old song I'm sure you've heard many times.
This is my singing of it.
Excuse the openmic intro in the beginning.
It is for a contest. (Which in all honesty I doubt I'll even place. But I do it for fun.)
Thanks for listening and I hope it might make some feel better.
- Tom

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Great singing! excellent articulation and emotion!

You also bring the charm of Sean Connery to my mind.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Reply to Nightstar

I'm sorry, I don't know who the artist is. It was a pic from an old calendar with angel pics. The man in my avatar actually has wings and is on a white horse. I'm curious as to find out more about it, myself.
edit on 15-10-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

Great singing! excellent articulation and emotion!

You also bring the charm of Sean Connery to my mind.

Good description of Errollorre's singing 👍🏼

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

The artist is Kinuko Y. Kraft and the painting was produced to be the cover of a book called Firebird.

See here and here

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

The artist is Kinuko Y. Kraft and the painting was produced to be the cover of a book called Firebird.

See here and here

Why thank you kind sir... you're obviously better at image searching than I am.

Will be looking more into the history of the painting , thanks to you 😊

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hope you all are doing well! This thread moves so fast I feel like I can't keep up! But I'm sending y'all positive vibes.

I've had my kids home all last week for fall break. Tomorrow it's back to the regular- just me and my baby boy during the day. I'm kinda looking forward to it (my girls have had enough of each other and bicker all the time, which drives me crazy). But then I'm not looking forward, because it kinda exacerbates my husband's absence.

And yes, I'm a baby and really have no place to cry about things. Just venting

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Wow! You should be doing musicals or something Tom! And yes I know I say it all the time. Sick of hearing yet? LOL It made me cry it was so touching. Thank you!

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join