It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hillary Lost....According to a Liberal, Minority Female

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: JinMI
So, in your estimation, who are the smart political party followers?

Liber-frickin-tarians.

However we always lose so maybe not.

Somewhere there is quote about how the right thing to do is never the easy thing to do. If that's the case, being a true libertarian is the hardest thing in the world.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: CB328
That and most Americans are stupid as dirt.

Most Americans voted for Hillary.

Fake News. 3 million of them were rapists. I mean Mexicans.

Ahhhhhahahahahaha!!

edit on 2692017 by Snarl because: Added 'stards'

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, what did you think about Jim Webb? I think he backed out way too soon.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

James f'ng Comey. That's why she lost plain and simple. That and most Americans are stupid as dirt.

Thank you. I'll pull the big R next time.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Lol seriously?
Hillary R goda#$Clinton is why she lost. Lol James I have no backbone Comey...lol right, he did it lol

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

James f'ng Comey. That's why she lost plain and simple. That and most Americans are stupid as dirt.

Yep. This is why I didn't. A couple days before election--to be exact. I was ready to fill out the ballot and hand it in. I kept telling myself "How would I vote if I wasn't attached to party? What do I think of this?" I couldn't deny it would make me lose trust in her. No matter how much I hated Trump, I couldn't faithfully vote for her--I voted for Gary instead. I voted just before the news broke Hillary was still clear of the criminal charges--below:
www.cnn.com - FBI clears Clinton -- again...

Sometimes I wonder if it was a hit job on her? And regarding the email server trouble...didn't GW do the same thing?
www.newsweek.com - The George W. Bush White House ‘Lost’ 22 Million Emails...

Like Clinton, the Bush White House used a private email server—its was owned by the Republican National Committee. And the Bush administration failed to store its emails, as required by law, and then refused to comply with a congressional subpoena seeking some of those emails. “It’s about as amazing a double standard as you can get,” says Eric Boehlert, who works with the pro-Clinton group Media Matters. “If you look at the Bush emails, he was a sitting president, and 95 percent of his chief advisers’ emails were on a private email system set up by the RNC. Imagine if for the last year and a half we had been talking about Hillary Clinton’s emails set up on a private DNC server?”

I never cared much about the wikileaks drama. I didn't put much weight in it because of its source. I later knew about it being pinned on the Russians. It was also covered in the presidential debates:
www.usatoday.com - Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking...
edit on 9/27/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
She lost because the other guy got voted in. Sometimes it’s as simple as that.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Everyone is to blame for her losing. Everyone did their part to make her lose. (most just for supporting her).

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

most voted for neither

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: SuperDaveAPK

She lost because it was the most profound cluster# in the history of American politics.

I don't think that's giving it enough credit, it's one of the biggest flustercuks ib Worldwide Politics.

I think the quote in the OP is spot on. I didn't want Clinton or Trump to win but I didn't want Clinton to win more. She would have earned a lot of respect as well as a possible future run at the top job if she stepped up right after she lost and owned her shortcomings. Blaming everyone else does make her look weak and incapable of the job.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Lol, she actually referred to herself as "Paula Revere" when she was on Colbert. What a psycho!

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

only if you count the illegal aliens, ie non americans...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperDaveAPK

I think its pretty clear by now that the reason she lost, is not even the best reason for her to have lost.

The reason she did lose, is that people did not appreciate the DNC's behaviour toward the other option for candidacy, and that the electorate did not trust her worth a damn, which at least shows a certain level of appropriate instinct, since she is a snake of a woman, and about as trustworthy as a supporting wall made of marshmallow.

The reason she should of lost however, is that the solutions to the issues facing America do not come from the centre right position she occupies as a political entity, leave alone any further right than that.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
"Weak, Pathetic and Bitter". Nicely put. That should be the title of her next book.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

No.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
She only lost because Trump won. Case closed. Nothing to see gere folks, move along.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Somewhere there is quote about how the right thing to do is never the easy thing to do. If that's the case, being a true libertarian is the hardest thing in the world.

I'm hoping one day we assimilate everyone.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
most voted for neither

Good point, but you got where I was taking him with that one.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
only if you count the illegal aliens, ie non americans...

Is that you Don? Shouldn't you be Tweeting?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
No.

*sigh*

Joke---------------------------------------------------------------------->
(your head)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join