It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hillary Lost....According to a Liberal, Minority Female

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: CB328
But...
But...
I thought she won the popular vote?? Didn't she??

And Big Bang Theory is a popular TV show.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I could see how you would think it's irrational if you ignore the fact that there has been quite a few case presented that show the illegal had been picked up by cops before and let go. Yes it still does though, their presence here illegally makes it worse, due to the fact their opportunity shouldn't exist. The 2/3 would be hard to prove being we know about them because they have some form of documentation to show they were first here and never left. The other 1/3 Is an obvious guesstimate being there is no documentation of their existence if they simply cross the border. You would have to go through every S.S.N in the country and determine there aren't multiple people using the same one in the states.

I'm sure the statistics would corroborate what your saying in this regard as well being that even legal immigrants are usually sceptical of our legal process so they're more likely to handle it in house when it comes to incest. Anyone who took the care to go the legal way to be a part of this nation I would assume did so for a reason and probably doesnt want to go back, so you would think they would be less likely. As far as undocumented illegals it's pretty hard to pin a crime on someone who doesn't technically exist. The native born includes incest correct? Well that makes since due to ease of availability that it would be higher. Rape statistics show that generally its a family member or someone close to the family correct? You say they are less likely, I say they are less likely to be caught or be turned in for the reasons mentioned above.

If the 2/3 statistic is correct we are making bad judgements on the people we allow into our country. We are gifting a responsibility to people who obviously aren't in a position to handle it. Of course looking at our crime statistics you could say the same thing about our native born, but that's why we have a judicial system no matter how incompetent it is at times.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I wouldn't know. TV's not my thing much anymore.

A few AMC programs, nature shows, and ((shhh, don't tell anyone...)) NFL football, and college football.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It's the way lawyers do things.
BUT I COULD vote in a NON lawyer, and did so.
BOY is the "MAN" pissed too...his left teams are really FIRING up the hippy minority factions while his right has McCain and HIS cronies.
IT'S good to see who favors the people and who is only about their party ,SO delineated ,so we can remove them eventually.
edit on 29-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Oops... wrong thread 😜

edit on 29-9-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

i know you wish voter fraud was fiction but it is fact, illegals do vote, if you doubt that you are naive.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
i know you wish voter fraud was fiction but it is fact, illegals do vote, if you doubt that you are naive.

Who said it doesn't exist? It's just not as widespread as you like to believe.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

People in prison here for leading the fraud but who cares right! Look up Benton Harbor Michigan

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
People in prison here for leading the fraud but who cares right!

Who said I don't care? I said it's not a wide spread as people make it out to be.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
These actions from Hillary actually make Trump look dignified in comparison...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

baseless opinion.
they've been coming here in the millions for decades and this election called them to vote more then any prior yet you think 3 million is to high a number?
naive.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

baseless opinion.
they've been coming here in the millions for decades and this election called them to vote more then any prior yet you think 3 million is to high a number?
naive.

I think it's a totally made up number that you cannot prove even if I gave you 3 million years.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

baseless opinion.
naive.

I think it's a totally made up number that you cannot prove even if I gave you 3 million years.

your naivety reinforces your ignorance.

REPORT: Barack Obama Blocked Deportation of 550,000 Illegal Aliens

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Wow. Good on you for finding a totally worthless number. I'm so impressed.

How many of those 550,000 voted? Don't bother looking, the number isn't 3,000,000.

Or even 550,000.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join