It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Congressmen claim Russian radio station created in June 2017 influenced election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Want proof of how insane the hysteria into russia influencing the US election is?

Well we have people saying RT influenced the election. We have people blaming Russian Facebook pages.

And now, in an epic level of insane partisanship, fear mongering, and stupidity, three Democratic Congressman are calling on the FCC to investigate a Russian radio station for influencing the 2016 election.

Only problem, the station didn't exist until June 2017!

Just when you thought the 'Russian collusion' narrative couldn't get any more surreal, 3 House democrats decide to write a letter to the FCC which can only be described as 'criminally stupid' and even that seems generous.

According to the letter, signed by Representatives Anna Eshoo (D-CA), Mike Doyle (D-PA) and Frank Pallone (D-N.J), Sputnik Radio, "a radio network funded by the Russian government, was used as part of the Kremlin's effort to influence the 2016 presidential election." As such, these 3 democrats demand that the FCC launch an investigation into Sputnik Radio.

And while it may only seem 'marginally stupid' to suggest that propaganda from a Russian-operated radio station might outweigh the $1.2 billion that Hillary spent on her campaign and/or all of the propaganda spewed by the mainstream media, the argument goes full "criminally stupid" when you realize that Sputnik Radio didn't even start broadcasting in the U.S. until June 2017 (which is about 8 months AFTER the 2016 presidential election...for anyone who may have missed the nuance there).

www.zerohedge.com...

Billions of dollars spent, almost every MSM place working as cheerleaders, networks such as the BBC and other foreign stations all in for Hillary, and still Russian radio stations from the future and Facebook posts had more influence.

What a train wreck!
edit on 19-9-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Lol the Dems are getting seriously deluded what next I wonder will they blame this on ...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
The Democrat blame game was preposterous, then funny.... now it is just sad.

Maybe a sane Democrat can hold an intervention.

Tulsi Gabbard? Your people are crying out for help.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Don't you know Russia commited the biggest and most unprecedented crime of the century by destabilizing the most sacred thing on the planet that is American democracy?

...With bots talking # on Facebook and Twitter...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It is seriously getting to the point where we need to set aside a padded room for some of these people. Preferably soundproofed, with a Faraday cage built into the walls.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Remember folks, these are supposed to be representatives of the people. That means at least 50.01% of the voters in their districts actually look up to them...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Remember folks, these are supposed to be representatives of the people. That means at least 50.01% of the voters in their districts actually look up to them...

Only this time its not the Libyans after Doc (Obama took care of all of them). Now its the RUSSIANS!!!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I would like to nominate and elect Tulsi for any position she wants.

Imagine how nice it would be to watch the State of the Union with her up front...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Next it will be Little Green Men. It's lost it's entertainment value and not funny anymore.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Reminds me of when Guam flipped over due to russian overpopulation. Boy did that tank Hillary's numbers!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh
Lol the Dems are getting seriously deluded what next I wonder will they blame this on ...

To borrow words spoken by President Trump this morning, Democrats are on a suicide mission.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

You show me a sane Democrat and I will show you a real, live unicorn.
Neither exist.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Wait a minute.

I read this thread last night.

looks like Ivan Drago is coming back....maybe
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its all starting to make sense now.

The russians cleverly made Drago lose in Rocky 4 so that we wouldn't realize the threat he posed.

He loses to Rocky in 1985, and then begins working underground targeting the 2016 elections and there sleeper Donald Trump.

Drago pretends to be an actor named Dulph Lundgren and makes movies for years.

meanwhile Russia incredibly sophisticated spy program develops such elaborate Facebook pages that patriotic Americans that were to vote for Hillary are brainwashed into voting for Trump.

The time machine Russia has built is able to broadcast to Americans from the future and let them know thaat Drago is coming back in the future, and "He must Break you!!!"

Knowing that Rocky has retired, Americans have no choice but to bow to their russian masters and Flat topped boxing champion and vote for Trump.

We now have no choice but to edit out Drago from Rocky 4, and replace him with a transgender immigrant, ban all deloreans and Vodka, and inaugurate Hillary immediately!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I doubt it had much to do with the final result. However it is a true story.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This is on Obama's watch.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: butcherguy

You show me a sane Democrat and I will show you a real, live unicorn.
Neither exist.

I'm listening to a democratic California senator right now on the radio. He is saying that if California does not become a sanctuary State, the economy will crash because undocumented workers are the backbone of the state!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

I doubt it had much to do with the final result. However it is a true story.

Say again?

It didn't have MUCH to do with the final result????

I should hope so, seeing as how it DIDN"T EXIST until 8 months after the final result!

Wow.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

They take after Hillary blaming EVERYONE but themselves.

It will be great for 2018 and beyond.

The magical mystery blaming book tour has been priceless, and obviously inspiring to others. Blame Orson Welles next for the "time Machine

edit on 9 19 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Want proof of how insane the hysteria into russia influencing the US election is?

Well we have people saying RT influenced the election. We have people blaming Russian Facebook pages.

And now, in an epic level of insane partisanship, fear mongering, and stupidity, three Democratic Congressman are calling on the FCC to investigate a Russian radio station for influencing the 2016 election.

Only problem, the station didn't exist until June 2017!

Just when you thought the 'Russian collusion' narrative couldn't get any more surreal, 3 House democrats decide to write a letter to the FCC which can only be described as 'criminally stupid' and even that seems generous.

According to the letter, signed by Representatives Anna Eshoo (D-CA), Mike Doyle (D-PA) and Frank Pallone (D-N.J), Sputnik Radio, "a radio network funded by the Russian government, was used as part of the Kremlin's effort to influence the 2016 presidential election." As such, these 3 democrats demand that the FCC launch an investigation into Sputnik Radio.

And while it may only seem 'marginally stupid' to suggest that propaganda from a Russian-operated radio station might outweigh the $1.2 billion that Hillary spent on her campaign and/or all of the propaganda spewed by the mainstream media, the argument goes full "criminally stupid" when you realize that Sputnik Radio didn't even start broadcasting in the U.S. until June 2017 (which is about 8 months AFTER the 2016 presidential election...for anyone who may have missed the nuance there).

www.zerohedge.com...

Billions of dollars spent, almost every MSM place working as cheerleaders, networks such as the BBC and other foreign stations all in for Hillary, and still Russian radio stations from the future and Facebook posts had more influence.

What a train wreck!

When I read the headline, I immediately thought of the Russian "woodpecker". I hated that signal back in the late '70's. But, supposedly its a new Russian radio station created after the election. Now, that's got to be a Mandela effect...

Russian Woodpecker

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join