It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Wow.... you summed my experience up perfectly. That's exactly how I described it. Had an encounter with what can only be described as a demonic entity. I saw it, it physically manipulated me. Was tormented for over a year. I plan to post an in depth account of the event, eventually.

There's a bit of comfort knowing I'm not alone in my philosophy.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Domo.ANYONE posting a peice of a conversation to someone else will seem crazy if they only post their part in one place where anyone else cannot see it.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Why are you two talking like the OP isn't here?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Because the comment wasn't addressed to him. It was addressed to Introvert.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Indeed. I usually would not get this emotional over a baby I didn't know...don't get me wrong, I love children and they're somewhat sacred but also like muzzleflash I try to love everyone in my heart, although I may not show it outwardly.

Funny thing is, at first I was apprehensive and scared of it -- because, well it 'was' alien. But then the being beckoned me to look closer at the baby -- and it's like a revelation hit me at that moment.

As if I felt part of myself in the child. And then even though I knew it was alien, somehow I still felt a human side to it like it was my own. After that, my apprehension and fright turned to warm feelings of love for it. But it was euphoric you know? It was such a hyper aware state as it always is with these experiences.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

PFFT ,HEMLOCK strains won't work,either,damn it..BLUE...THEM'S Indias folks aren't they?
Vimanas and stuff?

edit on 20-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

did you get my PM? It would help your OP if i can glimpse her reply. As i said earlier id not reveal anything you didnt want revealed.

If she feels the need to say anything on here she's free to do so.
I'm sure she's enjoying the thread.

I am a loyal person and will not link anyone to her personal stuff, that would bring undue negative attention to her and create a lot of problems for her and I.

I respect other's privacy.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

If it's real your going to start receiving binary codes let me know when that happens because it happened to me..don't freak out on what's going to happen next.

I received my binary codes prior to the abduction.

You got abducted though? What happened?

I'll try not to freak out.
I'll prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Though, I hesitate to say much more unless it can be addressed to the OP himself. I don't like to "talk behind people's back", as you say, and I'd rather address the OP directly.

Yeah my apologies, especially to you Muzzleflash.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I've discussed it in length in other threads on multiple occasions.
Hopefully I don't need to go through all of that again.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I've discussed it in length in other threads on multiple occasions.
Hopefully I don't need to go through all of that again.

No. I don't want you to have to do that.

That being said, let me know if you are willing to listen to my opinion/assessment of this situation, based on what I do know.

It can be in a PM if you like.

You are also more than within your rights to tell me to # off.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Ridhya
Dude... i'm gonna do the same thing as last post and let your own words speak for themselves:

Thankfully I don't want anything to do with her.

Followed by these three posts 1 2 3

I chose it because it represents the wild twists and turns in our eternal friendship, and to remind you of my undying devotion to you.

Do you wear a night gown these days?
By the way, you're more beautiful than ever.

It's clear you're obsessed with her and delusional about being over her... and your weird conversation with yourself isn't helping skepticism.

I already figured several pages back that he done cracked and called jilted obsession. With these gems, he's just nothelping himself any now. I'm pretty convinced we're watching a member go through a psychotic break on here.

What?

I'm handing all of you your asses.
Of course none of you agree and you're ganging up on me.
But I can take all of you on at once and by the end of this you will know better.

You're not handing anybody anything, other than a shovel to yourself, because you keep digging yourself a bigger and bigger story credibility hole.

Look, sometimes people just can't get over losing The One, especially if The One didn't think you were theirs. It happens. Having a dream and going full bat guano thinking it holds some literal out-of-this-world key to getting back into each other's lives isn't remotely normal, and ignoring that flashing neon sign trimmed with red flags isn't acceptable. You said yourself that you've had multiple mental health evaluations. Gee, I wonder what possibly for.

Everyone should have an evaluation. It's like going to the doctor basically.
Thankfully I'm healthy and though life ain't perfect and I'm not perfect, I'm making it one day at a time.

You really should go get a checkup Nyiah. Make sure to tell them about ATS. Don't hide anything.

(post by thesaneone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Talented story

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Absinthe?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

But I can take all of you on at once and by the end of this you will know better.

End of what?

Chill the ego.....it's not becoming.

Well this thread will die off eventually right?

I can't 'chill the ego', it's the only way to fight against this many personal attacks attempting to discredit my OP. I have to be tough and stay in the fight, some of them are hitting me as hard as they possibly can get away with.

This thread, which began as me relating a personal experience, has become about what?

About my personal life and relationships, about my mental health and medical records, about my children, about my reasoning to do anything at all. It's become a "bash Muzzle thread" for the most part.

That ego is my shield that helps absorb the shock from some of these vicious attacks. The last few pages should be obvious that this isn't about my abduction experience and that it's become more about me personally.

Thankfully there are still a few individuals that are interested in discussing the abduction encounter and are curious about it or want to share their own experiences or would just like to share information about the subject altogether. That's what this should actually be about - not "kill the messenger".

To the mods::
Please don't close down the thread because of the personal attacks. That's letting them win.
I can handle the pressure. It's fine. I understand I really upset some people with the OP. They need to believe anything they can in order to downplay and or deny outright what I am reporting here. I get it. It's cool.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

About my personal life and relationships, about my mental health and medical records, about my children, about my reasoning to do anything at all. It's become a "bash Muzzle thread" for the most part.

You brought it up, if you don't want it part of the discussion then don't bring it up.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join