It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: muzzleflash

I'll be honest muzzle.. I read your OP minutes after you posted it and refrained from responding until now. I don't want to disrespect you or discredit your story, because apparently it's doing a lot for the members here, but I will say I am pretty skeptical of your account (not because I don't believe in abductions, because I do). There were/are many red flags prior to the OP, within the OP and also post-OP.

I'll just leave it at that and say I hope I'm wrong.

Regardless, it was a great read.

Red flags for what though?
That's so subjective really if you think about it.

Even if I took a lie detector test (which I will if anyone wants to pay for it), they'll still keep saying it doesn't count. They'll say I learned how to outwit the test bla bla.

So really, in the end, just grab a barrel of salt and then try to enjoy ATS for what it is. It's a madhouse.

You were acting really strange leading up to this OP. I know you were up until at least 2 am the night this happened, because you were having a conversation by yourself in another thread (you also did it in this thread). You also mentioned several times you had like a 100 different thread ideas that you wanted to do. Then the next morning you wake up with this extraordinary story.

There are many more red flags, but I don't want to get too deep and make this personal or derail the thread, because I like you muzzle. But if I'm being honest, I'm quite skeptical of your story.

Like I said, I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I don´t want to disappoint you but here everybody has already been abducted by nordics at least once There is a guy who´s lucky and has been taken out four times to dinner with nordics. Some have even been abducted by more than one nordic at a time... Nordic females, of course.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

So that's the very first thing I did. When I saw he said he slept outside I was like, hmmmmm. So I checked his post history and sure enough, he was posting until wee hours of the night. Like you, I saw he had "thread ideas".

the 18th he was involved in a "dream" thread up up until very late, seemingly having a conversation with himself.

There was a "meet up" thread he was in until 11:30 PM.

In a government thread he was hating on Phage until late as well.

To me this reeks of seeking attention.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I won't comment on the validity of the OP's story. Dreams or reality or something else entirely. It does not really matter to me.

What matters is Obsession. Young men everywhere, when a girl breaks your heart, you need to get over her. It is not healthy to obsess over someone who does not love you. Even if you believe with all your heart that you are the right "one" for her. That no one can make you as happy, or that no one can make her as happy. That you just know in your soul that you are meant to be together. Its all bullchit. By believing that, you are taking her wants and desires out of the equation. You are basically saying love me or else. You want a slave not a partner.

Shame on all the people feeding into it. Context and history matter. Do we have a real abduction case or a delusional man pining for a lost love making up stories on the internet to get her attention. Or both. Is it possible that obsession at this level opens the door to other entities? Negative? Positive? Who knows. I don't. But the need for the weird over the political is not an excuse.

Every time I read one of the OP's threads about his ex. I think this poor sods obsession is going to lead him to hurt her one day, because it is obvious that she will never reciprocate that love in the way that he wants, and she won't even know why. As she is probably not privy to the one way conversations he has with her all over the internet.

Some people have tried to help the OP. But enough people continue to feed into his obsession that he can tune the helpers out. This is not about a man being abducted by aliens. Its about a man who lost his family and can not get over it. Or both. Maybe. Again, who knows.

What I do know is that women have freewill the same as men. If they choose to not be in love with you anymore. That is their choice, not yours. The more you fight and obsess and act crazy, the more the woman will believe she made the right choice. I also know that there are billions of people on this planet. Someone will love you for you. I also realize that someone suffering a breakdown often denies that a breakdown is happening.

Been there done that. Same situation and cause. Got better, found real love. There is real hope buried beneath the false.

Of course the OP will ignore or attack or post a pretty picture with a heartfelt message. I wonder if darkness has ever disguised itself as the light before. This is more written towards those who may fall into the same traps some of us have already escaped.

Either way. I hope the OP gets better. I actually hope the blue Thors are real. Maybe extra dimensional therapists can do what human ones can't.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I believe in alien abductions such as Travis Walton and many others.Stay outside again sleeping and see if this happens again unless you did not like it.
I think people should be open that this is some kind of demonic control that is very physically real in real alien spaceships and they are also physically abducting you.I never been abducted but saw about 7 or 8 UFO's all the same night.I identified them as not being planes or helicopters.
So the term UFO is thrown around to much incorrectly when you can identify them as not of Earth or objects that you clearly see are not behaving like planes or helicopters as well as drones.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Why must you be subsumed in your self-created drudgery and scandalous skullduggery?

So, this sentence spoke to me. Why?

It's superfluous. This sentence shows someone who is attempting to use large words, and often, to look smarter than they may be. That you used a thesaurus is evident. For example, subsumed is not used correctly. The word that would fit there would be involved or absorbed, both which share subsumed as a synonym. They do not mean the same thing though.

I will skip self created drudgery, because I have no idea what that user has posted that makes you think they are involved in any kind of drudgery (which means hard work, though considered menial or boring) or that it is self-created, whatever that may mean.

But scandalous skulduggery? Are you redundantly intending to be redundant? By definition skulduggery is scandalous...also, it only has one l.

Other than being a grammar nazi, why am I bringing this up? Because it shows a certain type of person: an attention whore.

It goes back to your very first post:

I am in the top .1% of the population when it comes to identifying flying objects from meteors to weather balloons.

Again, seeking affirmation and attention while boasting, yet using a logical fallacy. It comes off as very sad.

Edit: Also, you were involved in the "Nordic Aliens" thread back in December. You were picking on people who believe in them in that thread. Here, I think you are having a laugh at their expense.
edit on 20-9-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Dude... i'm gonna do the same thing as last post and let your own words speak for themselves:

Thankfully I don't want anything to do with her.

Followed by these three posts 1 2 3

I chose it because it represents the wild twists and turns in our eternal friendship, and to remind you of my undying devotion to you.

Do you wear a night gown these days?
By the way, you're more beautiful than ever.

It's clear you're obsessed with her and delusional about being over her... and your weird conversation with yourself isn't helping skepticism.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I'll be honest muzzle.. I read your OP minutes after you posted it and refrained from responding until now. I don't want to disrespect you or discredit your story, because apparently it's doing a lot for the members here, but I will say I am pretty skeptical of your account (not because I don't believe in abductions, because I do). There were/are many red flags prior to the OP, within the OP and also post-OP.

I'll just leave it at that and say I hope I'm wrong.

Regardless, it was a great read.

Red flags for what though?
That's so subjective really if you think about it.

Even if I took a lie detector test (which I will if anyone wants to pay for it), they'll still keep saying it doesn't count. They'll say I learned how to outwit the test bla bla.

So really, in the end, just grab a barrel of salt and then try to enjoy ATS for what it is. It's a madhouse.

You were acting really strange leading up to this OP. I know you were up until at least 2 am the night this happened, because you were having a conversation by yourself in another thread (you also did it in this thread). You also mentioned several times you had like a 100 different thread ideas that you wanted to do. Then the next morning you wake up with this extraordinary story.

There are many more red flags, but I don't want to get too deep and make this personal or derail the thread, because I like you muzzle. But if I'm being honest, I'm quite skeptical of your story.

Like I said, I hope I'm wrong.

I wasn't acting 'strange' I was trying to freak out Augustus because he's always pretending to be a murderer and I needed to find a way to spook him back. It was just playing, I was laughing.

This was definitely not a thread idea until after it happened. All of my thread ideas are sorta along the lines of most of my other threads, but with different takes on things or whatnot.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

In a government thread he was hating on Phage until late as well.

I was making jokes to Phage.
He knew that. It was funny.

I believe you have been hating on someone though.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

If you have time, could you answer my questions at the bottom of the last page?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Well whatever the case, I wish you well and hope you find what you seek.

I will say this though, sometimes when you stop searching externally (you should instead search internally), the things you need most will find you.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
Dude... i'm gonna do the same thing as last post and let your own words speak for themselves:

I chose it because it represents the wild twists and turns in our eternal friendship, and to remind you of my undying devotion to you.

It's clear you're obsessed with her and delusional about being over her... and your weird conversation with yourself isn't helping skepticism.

I already figured several pages back that he done cracked and called jilted obsession. With these gems, he's just nothelping himself any now. I'm pretty convinced we're watching a member go through a psychotic break on here.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I already figured several pages back that he done cracked and called jilted obsession. With these gems, he's just nothelping himself any now. I'm pretty convinced we're watching a member go through a psychotic break on here.

That may be the case here. If so, we need to be very careful to be supportive, yet try to bring the member back down.

The reason I asked him those specific questions is because I know someone that had a similar experience and I learned quite a bit from them. Wish the OP would answer the questions and engage in the conversation, but I can understand why they would not if they are ultimately going to be met with pure negativity.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

I actually spend almost all my time talking with other women. I rarely think about the woman referenced in this thread (and in some other older ones). Maybe a thought here or there each day, but when I write I will mention her more because she had an important influence in my life. I've spent almost this entire month living with a woman I met earlier this summer. If she thought I was a weirdo she wouldn't have invited me to stay at her place.

To even suggest that just because someone thinks about someone regularly means that they will hurt them is incredibly degrading and insulting. Nothing hurts more than for someone to accuse you of a crime you'd never commit against anyone.

I am and always have been a PACIFIST! I go around screaming at people to never hit kids (like in a thread a few days ago), gripe about how evil war is (like I have for years and years), or speak out against violence in any forms (referencing protests and riots, people wanting to hurt politicians, etc).

One thing I have done on ATS more than anything is speak out against violence in all forms and I have been 100% consistent about that. I have always identified prejudice, violence, and hatred of others as the core problem with humanity.

I respect the wants and desires of everyone I meet and know. Not one person I know in real life has anything negative to say about me being pushy or domineering towards them. Maybe it's a huge secret but I doubt it because I always allow everyone to speak and am very kind to them, while not attacking their beliefs in any rude or personal manner.

I don't write threads about kidnapping people and tying them to beds forcing them to learn crazy religious insanity (but you do so what's that about?). Are you projecting your internal issues onto me? None of my fantasies or fictional concepts involve any form of abusive behavior, yet I'm the one under attack by someone who writes garbage like that?

I thought I've made it clear in any recent posts (which were designed to be read by this individual because they do seem to occasionally read and respond directly to things I say on ATS on their blog), that I think that individual did really hurtful things to me and screwed my life up really bad with lies, and that I forgive them for that and that if there's any future at all between us it's as friends (after knowing someone several decades it's hard to not offer that much).

After reading your very extremely untrue and hurtful personal attack I think I may need a lot more sessions with the alien therapists. God yall are horrible people, I thought I was horrible but I never treat anyone this way.

I post about my abduction encounter, which happened to involve one of the central individuals in my life story, and it brings on some of the lowest dirtiest and most personal attacks I've ever been subject to.

I'd fear for my children's lives if I ever let the ATS community know who I was in RL. Folks with "obsessions" like some of you here would probably try to abduct my children and say stuff like "your dad is a bad man, we have to save you" and then force them to believe whatever weird mumbo jumbo you espouse.

Yes your personal attack on me really does HURT.
To say I might be a physical danger to ANYONE is proof that you're either ignorant or insane, because there is a zero % chance that I'd ever harm anyone. I tell people to not kill spiders or other bugs for crying out loud. I cherish and protect all forms of life including those people fear and hate.

You exaggerated everything and ignored most of the evidence to devise a personal attack against me and that one hurt worse than any of them yet. You had the audacity to accuse me of being a potential violent criminal.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

After I saw what she wrote, sending me the confirmation/denial I sought, I couldn't help but be really nice back.

It's hard for me to stay mad or upset at anyone who's gonna be nice to me. I'm not good at holding grudges.
She said something really nice when I really needed to hear it.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It always takes two to tango

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask a few questions:

1. Why were you sleeping outside? What were you sleeping on and were you covered by anything? (Porch or awning?)

2. Have you suffered from PTSD or anything of the sort?

3. Did you have the taste of vomit in your mouth when you "woke up"?

Thanks.

1. It's stuffy inside and with such nice nights after Irma and Harvey are over with I wanted to just enjoy being out in the open. I have been a stargazer since I was a teenager. I could have slept inside but it's uncomfortable.

2. Never been diagnosed with anything, have been through multiple extensive mental evaluations in the last few years. I guess I should go get my medical records, redact my ID info and just post them on ATS since it's such a big deal.

3. I don't remember tasting anything. I think I lit a cig pretty soon after waking.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
It always takes two to tango

You're actually right.
I say that in admission of my own guilt.

I'm a hypocrite, we're all hypocrites here.
No one's better than me, and I'm not better than them.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This sounds precisely in line with what Corey Goode has been predicting will be happening to many people for the past few years. First they'll start approaching people in dreams then physical encounters.

The peculiar nature such as the comic crossover phenomenon actually sounds plausible. You may not have even physically been on the ship but rather your consciousness or "light body" was. Hence why aspects of your psyche were bleeding into the experience.

If there's one thing I've learned from my research into abductions: The more bizarre and rediculous, the more likely it was legitimate. I think they happen that way so as to cast an air of deniability. Most won't take you seriously which is precisely what the EBE's want as it ensures the experience remains exclusive to the individual rather than influencing the masses; manipulating their perception and freewill.

Of course it's possible you're taking us for a ride; and that's the point: No one is suppose to really know but you. Such is the law of Free Will.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Nyiah

That may be the case here. If so, we need to be very careful to be supportive, yet try to bring the member back down.

The reason I asked him those specific questions is because I know someone that had a similar experience and I learned quite a bit from them. Wish the OP would answer the questions and engage in the conversation, but I can understand why they would not if they are ultimately going to be met with pure negativity.

Thanks actually Introvert.
I know we have gone at it before and I've gone after you a few times pretty harshly.

So thank you for being cool today.
I definitely respect you.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join