It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

We were fighting?

I thought I was asking questions, whatever I suppose.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I, your friendly neighborhood Muzzleflash, WAS JUST ABDUCTED BY NORDICS!!!
Freaking CRAZY right??!!!

Close Encounter of the Fourth Kind

Wait - before I explain what happened during the abduction event let me explain why I think this actually happened:

Ok last night I slept outside. It was a warm cloudless night. I went to sleep easily like any other night.
And I had this "Dream", and we'll get to that in a minute...

But OK so I woke up at 5:50 AM suddenly, like jilted awake.
I opened my eyes and saw 3 UFOs hovering right over me.

It was still dark and they were lit up and moving slowly away.
I couldn't see very clearly so I reached for my glasses, and knocked them over (because my eyes were fixed on the 'main' UFO which was the brightest and biggest one). I fumbled around frantically with my left hand for my glasses and found them, then put them on.

So I saw this one very slowly moving UFO moving towards to other ones, and then they moved to the other side of this large building. So I'm like immediately thinking about this "Dream" and what happened in it, which I'll describe in a moment. It matches perfectly with this.

I was thinking things like "I'm gonna post this on ATS omfg! I think I was abducted!?!", and then one of the UFOs returned and flew back over slowly, I reached to grab my camera and this very bright slowly hovering large object began to dim - and by the time I was ready to record it had dimmed off so much I just like "FIGURES!!!" and of course, it cloaked. OF COURSE!!!!! Sigh...

Anyways, it doesn't matter because what happened while I was on their ship is the weirdest most important thing here. The story.
Some grainy crap footage of a bright object hovering over me in the sky isn't going to convince any of the hardline skeptics anyways - they'd just complain and nothing will ever be good enough for them except their own encounter.

**** Important Note ****
I am an expert at identifying flying craft. I can name the specific model of any jet or helicopter merely by it's silhouette, I recognize all flying craft known in all air forces worldwide. Including the ability to recognize the new drones, though I don't know each drone model by name yet, too many new ones come out. I am in the top .1% of the population when it comes to identifying flying objects from meteors to weather balloons.

This freaking UFO (and to a lesser extent the other 2) did not have flashing lights, and it straight up cloaked in mid flight right overhead. Nothing we have does that, we don't have cloaking technology. I watch the sky regularly and have for decades, I know my #. It was NOT a satellite or the space station, these UFOs changed directions.

**** Note 2 ****
These things were RIGHT OVER me the moment I woke up from an abduction???
Normally I'd think this was just a weird "Dream" but this time I had a significant event that I see as strong evidence that this was much more than a mere "Dream". Looks like a Close Encounter 4.

**** Note 3 ****
Though I've seen various UFO events in my life, I have NEVER encountered an E.T. nor have I ever thought I was abducted. This is my FIRST recognizable "Abduction Event".

The Mother Freaking Abduction Event

Ok it started that I came out of this "slide", it was like a waterslide at those water parks, it was a black tube. So weird man.

Once I came out of this "slide", I walked up to this EBE (Extraterrestrial Biological Entity) that was sitting at a station like a receptionist (a receptionist on an alien spacecraft? GOTTA BE KIDDING ME LOL!!!).

First thing I said was, in pure astonishment "How did you know I was coming? What are you guys able to tell the future?? How do you do that??!!".
And the alien receptionist explained something like "We planned you'd come".

Of course, I was NOT aware that I was abducted, I was not aware that they abducted me. I just appeared in this high-tech scenery with these entities and was clearly mind-blown by it.

They were freaking Asgardians. That's all I know to compare them with.
What they look like is totally important and I'll explain that in a few moments because it raises some startling and perplexing questions.

Ok so I immediately asked the receptionist "How can I get to tell the future like you? I wanna do that!", and this other individual that was standing there, came up and said "You're going to get sick".

I looked around a little bit, and asked "Did you get sick?", and he responded "Everyone does".

So I started puking right there, a little bit, and I'm thinking they had some way of cleaning it up immediately. It was like the floor was a big grate of some sort and it vacuum sucked the puke away. I guess? I dunno man I was a spaceship and I didn't even realize it at first! I dunno what the # their tech is! It was weird!

Ok so then, since I'm a super-self centered person I asked them about something important to me. I need insight into the dilemma of my own life. I didn't ask them about humanity or the planet or any of that gibberish - I asked them something I need to know:

"Please tell me about JT and why she did this to me? What do you know about her??"
(My history with the person I'll call "JT" is completely pivotal in me becoming the Muzzleflash you know, and 'she' is the one thing I haven't figured out at all yet in life, all this other stuff was easy to unravel - but women omg are complete mysterious puzzles).

The guy sat down in this chair and like 15 TV screens popped up showing all these aspects of her life, each one representing themes or traits of her and what she's doing lately. I quickly scanned through them and was like "these are all unimportant and don't answer my question". I was looking at each one and saying a descriptive term about it and moving on like this:
"She's grumpy - no, she's mad - no, she cheated on her husband - no, she is rude - no, she is crying - no" etc. Through all of these screens.

Then I turn around and she's literally there walking up to the receptionist. She was dressed in the weirdest cloths too - almost sorta like Lady Loki's outfit in Marvel comics. My impression was that she clearly thought she was some sort of diplomat or ambassador to these Asgardians on behalf of humanity or something. I didn't catch what she was saying to them, but she looked unphased.

So I walked right up to her and yelled "YOU #ING B****!!!!"
And she flinched and looked over at me all surprised like OMG what is Muzzle doing here??!?!

And I started griping at her like "how could you do this to me? you completely destroyed my life, you're a horrible person, you're a liar and a con, and you're cheating on your husband wtf?! Who are you cheating on him with??" Then I realized it was me, in this weird way. She was cheating on him with me. Ooops. LOL!!!

So then I just said "Look, I forgive you. I'm sorry".
Then something else happened which I don't remember very well, talking to the aliens, and boom - I woke up with UFOs flying right over me.
They were close and right above me, very bright.

You need to seriously consider giving up alcohol or whatever hallucinogen you was taking last night

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Ok so then, since I'm a super-self centered person I asked them about something important to me. I need insight into the dilemma of my own life. I didn't ask them about humanity or the planet or any of that gibberish - I asked them something I need to know: 

"Please tell me about JT and why she did this to me? What do you know about her??" 
(My history with the person I'll call "JT" is completely pivotal in me becoming the Muzzleflash you know, and 'she' is the one thing I haven't figured out at all yet in life, all this other stuff was easy to unravel - but women omg are complete mysterious puzzles). 

The guy sat down in this chair and like 15 TV screens popped up showing all these aspects of her life, each one representing themes or traits of her and what she's doing lately. I quickly scanned through them and was like "these are all unimportant and don't answer my question". I was looking at each one and saying a descriptive term about it and moving on like this: 
"She's grumpy - no, she's mad - no, she cheated on her husband - no, she is rude - no, she is crying - no" etc. Through all of these screens. 

Then I turn around and she's literally there walking up to the receptionist. She was dressed in the weirdest cloths too - almost sorta like Lady Loki's outfit in Marvel comics. My impression was that she clearly thought she was some sort of diplomat or ambassador to these Asgardians on behalf of humanity or something. I didn't catch what she was saying to them, but she looked unphased. 

So I walked right up to her and yelled "YOU #ING B****!!!!" 
And she flinched and looked over at me all surprised like OMG what is Muzzle doing here??!?! 

And I started griping at her like "how could you do this to me? you completely destroyed my life, you're a horrible person, you're a liar and a con, and you're cheating on your husband wtf?! Who are you cheating on him with??" Then I realized it was me, in this weird way. She was cheating on him with me. Ooops. LOL!!! 

So then I just said "Look, I forgive you. I'm sorry". 
Then something else happened which I don't remember very well, talking to the aliens, and boom - I woke up with UFOs flying right over me. 
They were close and right above me, very bright.

The ultimate confirmation of this would be if JT remembers having a "Dream" this morning where I walked up and yelled at her "You F'n B!". 
If she had a dream like that last night, about being on a spaceship or something where I came up and griped her out, that would confirm this really happened for me 100%. 
Cuz she was there. They abducted her too, obviously. 

One of my craziest stories ever, for sure.
Damit JT, will you confirm or deny this???
I need to know. Did you experience this too??

Was this just some wild coincidence?
I don't see how...

If I missunderstod the relationship between you and JT my apologies....
The whole thing was a little confusing not only to me as it would seem....
But regardless of your claims of her not being your wife or girlfriend is moot
You have obliviousley had some kind of relationship with her weather you was the husband she cheated on or.....
you was the man she cheated with like you said and she chose to stay with her husband and now your hurting

And btw you made this post your the one that said the things you did if you would not have made it and put it the way you did maybe people would be more willing to believe your story

I dont discredit your story because i dont believe in abductions or ET I dont believe your story because of the context and dialogue and the way you made it so humorous

Sorry to me it just seemed you was looking for a way to talk to JT and to get some attention and to see if your thread would get alot of flags and replies

Why else would you get so offended at what I said and try so hard to defend your story with all the holes in the OP and post-OP

And too all who said anything out of line about him being dangerous to someone that is WRONG!!!
Discrediting someones story and a little critical feedback is one thing but you can go to far so.... with that being said....

I dont think it should have got the attention it did but people do need to take it easy
I do think in my opinion
if your so worried about what people on here think of you might not want to
post something that you know will get alot of negative feedback

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Btw didnt really read every single reply so was just going by what muzzle was saying about people bashing him

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
hmm ????

Conclusion

EBE disguised as Asgard's = like in Star Gate One

People that had Abductions claim seeing Nordic's and EBE'S together

Some who this Woman you know JT came into place ..
for Unknown Reasons

a Receptionist = like John the Baptist at the Pearly Gates

going through a Water Tunnel =

Like when People Die going in the Tunnel with the light at the End

asking random stuff , but not too concerned , about other things
as the Million Questions , you would of Answered ,

Some were Blue Like Aliens = INDIA Gods some were Blue
Alex Collier a Claim Abductee his Contacts
claimed they were Blue with White Hair Orion's ?

who the # knows ,

but Enoch one of the First Claimed Abductee

claimed going on this Space Ship may of had a Similar Description

or it just could be these USERS ? Programmers
( Gods Goddess Deities Demons Angels etc )

are just checking out

Some Programs

like You ...

in this Simulated universe

or They the Users/programmer/Aliens/ Gods etc..

just Linked/Jacked into your Program Mind Quantum linking

and with It , IT Just Came too Me in a Dream .....
Well Some Big Major Scientists, Philosophers, Engineers,
Inventors , Mathematicians , (( Sci Fi Writers a very important Big Major ))
as Some Sc Fi Writers Visions Became a Reality ...
like Jules Verne, Arthur C. Clarke, Phillp K Dick , Hugo Gernsback
from those had Claim it just came in A Dream!! , Especially Phillip K Dick

with that ..... it could of Been Something jacking into you!

With Claims of a Hologram /Simulation Universe ,
Astronomers Scientist , had View Stars with Mechanical Structures around it ...

Quantum Mechanics , Quantum Entanglement
( a Major Step )
Cellular Automation ,
and the Quantum Mind aka Soul/Spirit as a few Scientist claim .

or

it was just a Dream ,

Whos too say..

what you had experienced..

I say the Atom is a Galaxy in some Bubble ..

edit on 32017WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago9262 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 32017WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago9262 by Wolfenz because: added some photos a Visual

edit on 32017WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago9262 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DustybudzZ
a reply to: thesaneone

Yep should not have gave it the attention it didn't deserve

I absolutely agree.

So how about letting me go back to posting irrelevant comments in pointless political threads?

Sounds GOOD!
K thx.

See right there that was your goal
I would love for ATS to go back to the way it used to be as much as the next regular here...

but I would not fabricate a work of fiction out of my head or try to claim a weird dream that I have just has to be a real abduction sorry

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

did you get my PM? It would help your OP if i can glimpse her reply. As i said earlier id not reveal anything you didnt want revealed.

If she feels the need to say anything on here she's free to do so.
I'm sure she's enjoying the thread.

I am a loyal person and will not link anyone to her personal stuff, that would bring undue negative attention to her and create a lot of problems for her and I.

I respect other's privacy.

No problem i totally understand. JT if you want to discuss Black triangles sometime drop me a message here.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I believe something weird happened to you. I've read a lot of posts on ATS, and I always get this feeling when reading some of these posts how genuine someone is when they're describing their experience. Your honest description of the event including not holding back on the weird, "doesn't make sense" moments is a tell, tell, sign in my opinion you had a truthful event.

I would be interested if the women in your "dream state" also had the same dream and remembers your presence and the
in your face "YOU #ING B****!!!!" statement. If she does confirm it, let us know! If she doesn't, it doesn't necessarily mean the abduction event didn't occur. Based upon many abduction cases I've read, many abductees memories of past abductions are wiped clean.

If it were me, I definitely wouldn't sleep outside anymore, lol.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: Reverbs

Agreed...

Furthermore, consider the possibility that we (humans) have figured out how to mimic this.

We humans probably cannot be trusted to wield such technology.
Maybe a few can, but most would go on a power trip and abuse it.
It's a real sad state we are in here on Earth.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a galactic quarantine on humans or something.
I dunno if there is or not but I could understand if it turned out they were quarantining us.

Funny you should mention a quaratine. In a way we are. were a genetic library of human DNA in its currently purest form. And as such visitation is regulated right now. The greys are not really the smart ones. they are like the caretakers who check on humans biology to make sure we are still compatable with th eother branches of humanity across the universe.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

It is obvious that your mind controlled the series of events you remember as happening. First you thought of a question to ask, it was something personal to you, then the actual person you asked the question about appeared in what you think is an abduction. Something that supposedly happens so rarely happened to not only you but the very person you asked your personal question about. For her to have been abducted is a statistical improbability but for her to be abducted at the same time as you and taken to the same place where you are is just not happening. The only explanation is that your mind created the whole scenario as you remember it. The disconnect is that it was so vivid to you that you want to believe it, maybe so badly that you hallucinated ufo's over you when you were awake.
edit on 20-9-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
For me...THIS is the most important part of the OP:

I didn't ask them about humanity or the planet or any of that gibberish - I asked them something I need to know: "Please tell me about JT and why she did this to me? What do you know about her??"

The situation is that you find yourself inexplicably standing before omnipotent and/or highly advanced creatures with superior technology and knowledge.
They know the mysteries of the universe...and you are in a unique position to ask them anything.

You ask them about an old girlfriend.

This points to the subconscious...and leads me to believe the OP was experiencing a dream, rather than a real-life encounter.

All things considered...if the situation was real-life...an old girlfriend would be one of the furthest things from anyone's mind.

I am not being critical of the OP...as I believe he has also expressed some uncertainty as to whether or not what he experienced was real...and is simply seeking answers.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

and is simply seeking answers.

Then why be so persistent of the fact that it has to be an abduction?

He was not seeking ansewers as he has said many time he dose not care what people think

he was telling his story and it seemed he got offended when anyone said it might be something other then an abduction

he was trying way to hard to defend his claims

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think most people would've asked "why am I here and what do you want with me?"

(post by raymundoko removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Lol guess he did have to go away

WOW???

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
*****ATTENTION******

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences.

By nature, The Gray Area tends to involve unproven claims and anecdotal testimony that may arouse skepticism in some members.

As always, skepticism is fine, but only when expressed in accordance with the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use.

In particular, Courtesy Is Mandatory. Insults, ridicule, harassment, abuse and similar behavior constitute a direct attack on what this forum is intended for, and will be treated accordingly.

Members unable to politely discuss unusual, unproven or unorthodox subjects should avoid this forum.

As usual, do not reply to this post.

ATS staff.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Deleted.

Seems too contentious today to put out my own experience. Another time perhaps.

I have had a similar experience to the OP. Didnt see craft though on that occassion.
edit on 20-9-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe not everyone is altruistic. I know I am not when it comes to higher/superior/other Beings.

I'm more interested in most of them leaving me alone.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Certain elements suggest you had an out of body experience...

Do people vomit in out-of-body experiences?
Is that a normal thing to do with no body?

Exactly.

No.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join