It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major UFO Event at Orleans, France, to come tomorrow September 20th 2017

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: John4564

originally posted by: 2Faced
Why am I not surprised!?
Promise to give up, after your third (failed) attempt?
Thnx!

I am not playing a guessing game. I am sharing intels and analysis.

As far as I'm concerned, your post is worse then a B-grade tabloid article, with the sole intent to promote a book, you keep referring to. At this point ANYTHING can happen, and if it does, you will probably attribute it to your alien pall's. But, even I could come up with a reasonably good prediction, with all the crap that's been going on lately. Take your pick, we have had some major "X" type CME's (coronal mass ejections) during a solar minimum, biblical doom predictions and ominous planetary alignments, strong earthquakes, violent hurricanes, IS terror in the middle east, floods, global unrest, violent protests, global terrorism, rumors of wars, pending world war and active wars. So basically, your "analysis" and "intels", are not that impressive and nothing more then conjecture. Even a fool can see something has to give, one way or the other. You don't need to be a prophet for that, just awake.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beamish
a reply to: John4564

A ministry does not mean having followers but having duties. And, indeed, it's about religion, that is to say from the Latin word 'religare', i.e. linking humans to God.

And of course, you'd be that link. Another human being out of countless thousands who says he speaks for the divine, with absolutely nothing to support his claims.

No, I am not the link. Again you jump to a wrong conclusion before understanding yourself what I wrote. The word 'religare', Latin root of the word 'religion', means linking humans to God.

originally posted by: Beamish

I praise those asking questions with sincerity to better understand, not those pretending to better understand while insulting others. Your word 'nonsense' is telling while you didn't explain why it's 'nonsense'.

Ok. I use the word nonsense in the context of your posts because all you have offered so far is a "history" of alien/divine visions (which cannot be corroborated in any way, shape or form), an e-book - which you are shamelessly self-promoting - of your own interpretations of biblical prophecies, prophecies of which can be found interpreted in a myriad of other ways all over the internet, and lastly by not least, the "promise" that you are about to be taken up by alien deities so as they can transform you into something "special", be given the bodies of a British monarch's son etc, etc. Oh, and centaurs.

Nonsense.

You don't seem to realise that we're not living in the seventeenth century any more. Fire and brimstone preaching is laughed at now.

I admit, like I have already said it, that as far as the Orleans UFO event has not come true yet, my contribution seems to be just an additional nutcase with delusional ramblings that very few will dare to fully read (I speak about my book). Those doing so, however, will surprisingly see how strongly coherent, detailed and relevant are the interpetations I offer if one dare to make a comparative study with the other interpretations.

Now, I don't see who could promote this FREE ebook but me since it was written just last week and that this book speaks about the starting period - NOW - of the endtimes which will accelerate at a dangerous pace, dangerous as long as people don't become aware of this acceleration.

Believe me, once gone within next week, I won't promote it but other people will do it. And maybe, for my own safety in my future life, I will delete it from Scribd and lulu. Maybe my move is reckless and I will erase everything. But since 90% of people see evil where the good will tries to help others, I am quite sure that few will promote it.

But be sure of one thing, and this is certainly the only thing you have to remember. THERE WILL BE NO MERCY FOR THE WICKED. I will help this stance to be true until the end for I will be committed to this task...as showed in my book. You better see the warning now?
edit on 22-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Why am I not surprised!?
Promise to give up, after your third (failed) attempt?
Thnx!

I am not playing a guessing game. I am sharing intels and analysis.

As far as I'm concerned, your post is worse then a B-grade tabloid article, with the sole intent to promote a book, you keep referring to. At this point ANYTHING can happen, and if it does, you will probably attribute it to your alien pall's. But, even I could come up with a reasonably good prediction, with all the crap that's been going on lately. Take your pick, we have had some major "X" type CME's (coronal mass ejections) during a solar minimum, biblical doom predictions and ominous planetary alignments, strong earthquakes, violent hurricanes, IS terror in the middle east, floods, global unrest, violent protests, global terrorism, rumors of wars, pending world war and active wars. So basically, your "analysis" and "intels", are not that impressive and nothing more then conjecture. Even a fool can see something has to give, one way or the other. You don't need to be a prophet for that, just awake.

It seems that you didn't read the FREE book, did you? For I don't use ANY of what you wrote. In addition, I first said that its content mainly comes from what I wrote in an ATS thread of mine.

Besides, what I predict, because we are directly involved (Orleans UFO event), gives the what, the when, the where and the why. Would you dare to say that it is just a random prediction?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Besides, what I predict, because we are directly involved (Orleans UFO event), gives the what, the when, the where and the why. Would you dare to say that it is just a random prediction?

I absolutely would!

Tell you one thing though.. I do want to see you on this thread after this weekend when it will be obvious that nothing happened. No UFO in Orleans, no abductions, no end of the world, no angels and whatnot...

If however your delusions turn out to be true, I will be the first one to apologies to you on this thread. Just so you know this time some random lights in the sky on a crappy video will not be enough. We do have members living very close to Orleans who will have an eye out for this "event" of yours. We will not have to wait for the MSM.

Seeing you here on Monday if nothing happens over the weekend is the very least we, who read this thread for days now, deserve!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Ia reply to: John4564

I recall a previous fantasy you posted on here under the name Olivet.That extremely long thread was eventually closed down as your predictions fell as flat then,as they are doing so now.Please give it up!

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Hello all,

While having written a lot in another thread related to the Bible prophecies, I would like to warn the audience of this forum about a major UFO Event scheduled to take place at Orleans, France, on September 20th 2017, that is to say tomorrow, to proceed at the abduction of two people, including myself.

This event will be related to a series of increasing UFO sigthings and interventions in the coming years. The best way to be informed is to read the FREE ebook titled The Bible Prophecies Explained at Last! Aliens and British monarchy where you did not expect them.

'Unexpected biblical prophecies explanations related to the extraterrestrials and the British monarchy, fully respecting, to the least details, the prophecies of the Book of Revelation and the Book of Daniel. This book is directly linked to the 2017 UFO events in France and UK (still to come in late September, then in October 2017)'.

I must confess that my stay with you all should be unfortunately short for I, and my wife, should leave the earth with benevolent ETs on next Wednesday from Orleans, France. Of course, I would understand if you smile, and even laugh. But I invite you to stay tuned on the UFO news for a major UFO event in France. I don't know how long time will this news come to the MSM. Maybe few hours, maybe few days.

Anyway, this should help you consider reading and spreading this book which will give you the endtimes calendar along with who will be what.

After our departure next Wednesday (tomorrow), we must return back to earth (around mid-October), of course, but upgraded and changed in other well known figures as explained in the book. With this new positions to come, we won't be able (not recommended actually) to report anything here unfortunately. That's why I chose to warn you in advance for people to become aware of the stakes of these UFO events (France, then UK) through the book's explanations.

We have had about 200 ET contacts since about 14 years. Most of them were psychic (visions, vivid dreams, remote viewing), few were physical presences. The visions are mostly premonitory with specific circumstances accompanied by few words / sentences from beings, sometimes showing up, sometimes not. Since 14 years, many visions and vivid dreams came true.

This last week we have had real specific circumstances seen in past visions corresponding to intels giving us the moment of the departure from which we were able to deduce the date. Besides, we saw and heard some of our ET friends confirming this departure being very near through psychic images of their face in the last 30 days.

The footages of the UFO events should be provided to the MSM by the public according to our visions. So, we don't control what this public will record and when it will convey them to the MSM. But what we will bring back should be kept secret for a while given our future position.

There are big chances to be in the MSM on a Friday, probably next Friday as seen in a vision where a major French TV channel (the anchor was in the vision) and a major US News channel (maybe CNN) were talking about that topic (UFO over Orleans, France). Given the specific circumstances of last week, and the intels attached to them, I don't see any reason for this Orleans UFO Event not to take place.

Regards.

To be honest, I am sick and tired of people like you making the ufo subject look like a joke. Be it for money or attention, you make this subject look like a joke.

As with many before you, you're predictions never come true!

Cannot wait to hear the same old excuses.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

To be honest, I am sick and tired of people like you making the ufo subject look like a joke. Be it for money or attention, you make this subject look like a joke.

As with many before you, you're predictions never come true!

Cannot wait to hear the same old excuses.

Thanks to be 'honest'. But who makes the UFO subject not look like a joke?

Besides, the prediction never came true because we had to wait for the end of the Christian era (August 21st 2017) plus around 40 days. What I ignored until recently.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
14 pages of 'hey everyone look at me'. He's gotten everything he wants.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cuchillo49
Ia reply to: John4564

I recall a previous fantasy you posted on here under the name Olivet.That extremely long thread was eventually closed down as your predictions fell as flat then,as they are doing so now.Please give it up!

I do understand your point. Many people dream this thread to be thrown into the hoax forum. Maybe this is what will come thanks to repetitive attacks. But again, the prediction couldn't be right until the end of the Christian era (August 21st 2017) plus around 40 days due to the nature of the Bible prophecies, we and the prediction are linked to, and their strict calendar.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

I absolutely would!

Tell you one thing though.. I do want to see you on this thread after this weekend when it will be obvious that nothing happened. No UFO in Orleans, no abductions, no end of the world, no angels and whatnot...

If however your delusions turn out to be true, I will be the first one to apologies to you on this thread. Just so you know this time some random lights in the sky on a crappy video will not be enough. We do have members living very close to Orleans who will have an eye out for this "event" of yours. We will not have to wait for the MSM.

Seeing you here on Monday if nothing happens over the weekend is the very least we, who read this thread for days now, deserve!!!

Thanks for your post. So everyone has noted that you will be the FIRST to apologize when the event (my delusion of course) comes. But being 'close' to Orleans doesn't mean witnessing (an eye) the event. You will see me on next Monday here if nothing happens like I ALWAYS did before. Nothing insurmountable to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
14 pages of 'hey everyone look at me'. He's gotten everything he wants.

There is no contest here. Since the OP I just reply to people commenting and asking questions. Do you hold their questions against them?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPitts

originally posted by: MrPitts
Heck if I had my own starship I would never come back.

Where would you go? You first need a destination with people welcoming you. Here, they come to start a program of selection and abduction of deserving people in several steps within the next 14 years to go to a place prepared for them.

At this point I would be willing to go anywhere, any planet. I want to become a part of a new civilization that is different that will allow me to participate to their goals of positivity that helps all. To do something bigger than myself. I will never get that chance here among this society at its current state and timeline.

The whole purpose of the endtimes program is precisely to respond to your kind of positive attitude and desires. All what exists today won't exist in few years...to let the deserving people be themselves in perfect harmony.

Who are these " deserving " people? Why, how are they better than anyone? Who makes this selection?

The deserving people are those THINKING and DOING the good thoughts and things verifying love, compassion, open mind and faith. All of that makes them better. This selection is made by people having already reached the proper evolution level of love, compassion, open mind and faith.

Yeah, thats not how mankind works at the moment. These so called deserving people will most likely be the usual suspects. Politicians, millionaires and of course George Soros....

It is not mankind nor the elite to decide the endtimes calendar and who will be spared and even saved.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mogzy1977
As soon as I read the words "biblical prophecies" in the original post i knew it was a crock of #! I truly believe in life on other planets, but also think that interstellar space travel is impossible and we have never been visited by aliens or ever will. Just my opinion however. Always happy waiting to be proven wrong though!

Space travel is impossible with our current knowledge, not with those of the ETs.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: disconnected8
Looks like your late John. Over 5 years late for your lift in fact.

Two UFO'S land in France?

The author of that article is French and has a blog which has been updated todat. No mention of a ufo in Orleans though!

I know Christian Mace through internet who respects my work. The guy who took the video is on the northern bank of the Loire river. He was therefore filming towards the South, where we used to live at that time (January 1st 2012). Weird, isn't it?

And I said that we received many ET intels.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: disconnected8
Looks like your late John. Over 5 years late for your lift in fact.

Two UFO'S land in France?

The author of that article is French and has a blog which has been updated todat. No mention of a ufo in Orleans though!

Interesting find! It made recall the OP discussing that time period in his other mega thread.
Quite possible he and the witness misinterpreted their vision and missed out on being picked up 5 years ago! The question now is if true, are they going to get a second chance? 

When the other Witness saw the 14 boxes (twice 7 boxes / years), as I already told you, she also saw the Tall blond hitting three times a table (as if it was a door), to then say: '10 days!' These three 'knocks' could have meant that, from the opening of the door 2012 / door H (same door of my return from Hawaii to start the 12 years period on August 22 2005), we had to wait three more days to go for 10 days in heaven.

Quoted post sourced from thread: Unexplained Bible Prophecies Explained

Thanks CynConcepts to remind the readers this thread of mine where people can read what I mentioned here but far earlier:

I told you that several intels were given to us, including 13, 21, 25, with 'you have the right to stay until X/24/77' and 'you will live the test of fire the 25th'.

This way they can see how truthful I remain.

By the way, we didn't miss any previous UFO event since these intels above contain the solution of the double 7 years since 2003, i.e. in 2017.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM
John 4564, I've been following your two recent threads...interesting to say the least ! It's around 3:20 P.M. in France and for some reason I'm hoping a ufo is seen in Orleans, maybe just to quiet the naysayers, trollers and normalcy zealots.

Thanks for your encouragments. Don't worry, they will be surprised and embarrassed. But those feelings will just be the smoother part of their destiny.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I absolutely would!

Thanks for your post. So everyone has noted that you will be the FIRST to apologize when the event (my delusion of course) comes. But being 'close' to Orleans doesn't mean witnessing (an eye) the event. You will see me on next Monday here if nothing happens like I ALWAYS did before. Nothing insurmountable to me.

Now, the Major UFO event is STILL to come this week-end, and people will record it, as stated, and the MSM will spread the public's documents (pics , vids), as stated. So, what interest people in this thread is still to come. Just few more days to wait, provided that I said that the national MSM should spread the pics / vids on A Friday, now probably September 29th.

One needs to be a witness in order to record no?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
I'm half an hours drive from Orléans in France and all is as usual here....

"Yawns"

Warmest

Lags

I invite you to enjoy the Festival de Loire at Orleans on Sunday afternoon till the closure (7 PM I think). Maybe you could see something in the sky and share here what you possibly recorded and saw. Take some cameras. A good opportunity to see beautiful boats and interesting people. And maybe that could be the moment for our ET friends to come (I don't have the time though). You won't waste your time enjoying your day and could make you a heroe on ATS.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM
John 4564, I've been following your two recent threads...interesting to say the least ! It's around 3:20 P.M. in France and for some reason I'm hoping a ufo is seen in Orleans, maybe just to quiet the naysayers, trollers and normalcy zealots.

Thanks for your encouragments. Don't worry, they will be surprised and embarrassed. But those feelings will just be the smoother part of their destiny.

We are now the 22nd of September and nothing has been reported at all by anyone of a major UFO event happening in Orléans. Nothing on social media, nothing in the local news...

As I have said in earler posts here, I am just down the road from Orléans and absolute zero has been witnessed or reported, not even on the official French site of CNES GEIPAN here : www.cnes-geipan.fr...

Can you explain please?

Thank you.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
I'm half an hours drive from Orléans in France and all is as usual here....

"Yawns"

Warmest

Lags

I invite you to enjoy the Festival de Loire at Orleans on Sunday afternoon till the closure (7 PM I think). Maybe you could see something in the sky and share here what you possibly recorded and saw. Take some cameras. A good opportunity to see beautiful boats and interesting people. And maybe that could be the moment for our ET friends to come (I don't have the time though). You won't waste your time enjoying your day and could make you a heroe on ATS.

Unfortunately I can't as it is the first day of hunting, but don't worry I will have my eyes peeled to the sky.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join