It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hobby Lobby is racist for having a display of cotton

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: UnBreakable

Thank God I'm 57 and will be dead, hopefully, within a few years, before this country completely goes to hell, thanks to these snowflakes. The generation of 18-25 year olds are the biggest bunch of wusses ever. They wouldn't know a real tragedy if it smacked them in the face with a two-by-four.

You sound just like my old grandpa."These kids today, I just don't know about them all, running around and cavorting and acting like a bunch a wild hellions, Kids today. Yep you sound just like him. The funny thing though is I'm 70 and he died 60 years ago.

Except he didn't say "these kids today." He said "these snowflakes are a bunch of wussies." The days of "these kids today" are long gone cuz these "snowflakes" take it to a whole new level. For real though.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It's time we do something about this Racist white elephant in the room...

edit on 17-9-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I reported you to someone who gets offended a lot.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

My friends on Facebook told me they were white supremacists.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

Thank God I'm 57 and will be dead, hopefully, within a few years, before this country completely goes to hell, thanks to these snowflakes. The generation of 18-25 year olds are the biggest bunch of wusses ever. They wouldn't know a real tragedy if it smacked them in the face with a two-by-four.

You sound just like my old grandpa."These kids today, I just don't know about them all, running around and cavorting and acting like a bunch a wild hellions, Kids today. Yep you sound just like him. The funny thing though is I'm 70 and he died 60 years ago.

Except he didn't say "these kids today." He said "these snowflakes are a bunch of wussies." The days of "these kids today" are long gone cuz these "snowflakes" take it to a whole new level. For real though.
True, young people today are very different from previous generations. Even a hundred years ago, the social and cultural shifts were hardly noticeable from one generation to the next. However, technological innovations are changing the social and cultural landscape so quickly and dramatically that it is a wonder that one generation can even recognize the next , nor the next have any idea about the nature of the previous.
edit on 30America/ChicagoSun, 17 Sep 2017 19:31:43 -0500Sun, 17 Sep 2017 19:31:43 -050017092017-09-17T19:31:43-05:00700000031 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It's time we do something about this Racist elephant in the room...

12 big rolls???

WTF!?!?! Not only is that racist but it's fat shaming too! Small rolls matter too. And what about the dog. Someone contact PETA. Using a dog to sell toilet paper? Modern day slavery!

Someone save me, I'm trembling here.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Maybe I will find something to pretend to be offended about and take picture of it and see if you guys will pick up on it quickly. And watch people laughing or getting upset over it. And watch them make good jokes out of it.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

I reported you to someone who gets offended a lot.

See Something Say Something eh.

Now the secret is exposed !!

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell
My mother,
Who is white suffered more from the cotton trade than any black person alive today she had to pick a pound of cotton everyday when she got home from school

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

True, young people today are very different from previous generations. Even a hundred years ago, the social and cultural shifts were hardly noticeable from one generation to the next. However, technological innovations are changing the social and cultural landscape so quickly and dramatically that it is a wonder that one generation can even recognize the next , nor the next have any idea about the nature of the previous.

Agreed. The digital world. Things sure have changed.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

When that Community just include that Community it's your who races for assuming that you meant All Blacks by that community

Jaden

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: stormcell
My mother,
Who is white suffered more from the cotton trade than any black person alive today she had to pick a pound of cotton everyday when she got home from school

Doesn't matter. She's racist.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Sighhh..

edit on 17-9-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Pope in a jar.

Might be a big seller.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It's time we do something about this Racist white elephant in the room...

Toilet paper is racist. You know, the white wiping out the brown.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
take down the WHITE house like they did Lee
edit on 17-9-2017 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Sighhh..

"Spirit of America" is a white candle!!!

That's racist. It should be the red candle, at least.

edit on Sun Sep 17 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote Quote Crash Course

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: Liquesence

When that Community just include that Community it's your who races for assuming that you meant All Blacks by that community

Jaden

What. The. F. Are you on about?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is a nonstory. Some idiot makes a dumb comment everyday. Most of the responses to her post are mocking her. Seriously, nobody cares. But thanks for giving it even more attention?

*backs out from circlejerk*

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join