It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Go

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah he did. I've always known. The almighty is definitely not hidden. If you choose not to see then that's your fault. Everything on this planet was made for humans. Denial of a creator is no longer worth discussing.

What kind of creator, though?

My faith in two thousand years old explanations is waned. If you lived a thousand years ago and a jumbo jet flew over head you might think it was a god, that god 'created' that.

It was just engineers and mechanics.

Imo, DNA, cell division, seeds, eggs, and the magic of the Womb all lend me to believe life was designed by advanced 'engineers'. You can call that "God" if you like.

But you need to prove to me more than just claiming 'God did it'.

Thats like saying a tree 'just grew'.

How shallow is that understanding?

Question more, not less. Don't just accept what you read or are told by others.
edit on 6-10-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

People don't save souls, only Jesus Christ.
I am being instructed to be patient. That's it. Be ready always and watch.

Let me follow this train of thought for a moment.

If Jesus is the only way to have your soul saved then I have a question. Let's just start with native Americans and not all the other cultures. Am I to believe that millions of people died and went to hell just because they weren't born in the mid-east?

If these people never heard of Jesus, then how would their souls be saved? And would a loving god allow that to happen?

A more hypothetical question: what would those people think when instead of the happy hunting ground they expected they wound up on a cloud looking at an old man standing in front of a gate? (I admit, the last question was partly in jest)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
And in nearing times the young and the old will all dream.
Seems to be an occurring massive flux not to mention lucid vivid dreaming these days as well.

However, before we go any further with you saying it was the "ALMIGHTY", I must ask a series of questions to be sure you are 100% legitimate. Well more like one question and with that one answer I will know where you're coming from.

How did it speak to you?

Based on your answer I'll be able to give a definite Yes or No on the "ALMIGHTY" part.

Good Luck!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel

People don't save souls, only Jesus Christ.
I am being instructed to be patient. That's it. Be ready always and watch.

Let me follow this train of thought for a moment.

If Jesus is the only way to have your soul saved then I have a question. Let's just start with native Americans and not all the other cultures. Am I to believe that millions of people died and went to hell just because they weren't born in the mid-east?

If these people never heard of Jesus, then how would their souls be saved? And would a loving god allow that to happen?

A more hypothetical question: what would those people think when instead of the happy hunting ground they expected they wound up on a cloud looking at an old man standing in front of a gate? (I admit, the last question was partly in jest)

Actually this right here is the mass issue that has been misunderstood about Jesus, Son of God or Whatever Earthly label mankind wishes to give.

Jesus said "I am the way and the truth" - So what does that mean?

In truth it means that Love is the Truth as he preached, compassion and understanding towards one another is the way. So did many others before him preached the same thing but we seem to be focusing on the whole "My God is The Right God".

If I can be frankly so honestly blunt is this - God doesn't give a sh*t about religions and this is from a personal experience.

Not to mention Hell does not work in the way humanity thinks it works but that's for another time.

Simply this love one another, care for one another, be understanding of one another (don't judge etc) and so on and so forth.

Simply put do good by what is good

The End.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

So are Christ's. More so even. Our entire calender is based off him. So you actually believe something with much less evidence than what you want. So you now believe something is interesting instead of what's real?

But gravity can't be proven. U know more about gravity than most people, I get it. But, you only know what you're told. So, Earth is flat and black holes are just antimatter suns. Just blow ur mind on that one?
It's ok. We all took some growing up.

None of us know. We just pretend, throwing "facts" at each other .

Without first hand knowledge, we're all ignorant.

I know I'm terribly arrogant. But I also consider myself untouchable academicly. What an ass I am. We are all wrong. Just accept it and prosper

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

One more thing, you do know that what you are talking about is precisely what the early books of the Bible are about? Life then was much more advanced than we know. Just look at the impossible finds made by men. Cannot!! Be explained by modern science and won't be.

Be prepared for something extremely significant to rise up. Don't say
"Well, something was bound to happen.

And what the heck question is that,
edit on 10-10-2017 by Toolman18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Toolman18

But gravity can't be proven.

Yes it can. Throw something in the air.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Toolman18

We all know GOD is almighty and absolutely real. Any other answer is moot. Can not be denied. 

Well, I believe that is your opinion.

Thanks for the heads up though?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

What kind of creator? That's not an answerable question. We can only react, not influence or describe. It is just too far beyond us.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

What kind of creator? That's not an answerable question. We can only react, not influence or describe. It is just too far beyond us.

Thats what WWII Cargo Cults thought too. They saw strange flying machines hi above them, discovered they were flown by tall, fair skinned, blond haired 'Gods'. They started worshipping them and the cargo they brought down to them from the 'Heavens'.

If you were them you would think in terms of worship and religion too, you might even think they were the creator...

...which they were. Boeing, Grumman and Northrup were the places of creation. What did Pacific Islander tribes during WWII know about factories, design engineering and construction of modern aircraft?

Cargo Cults of WWII

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The Gods Must Be Crazy ...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

The Gods Must Be Crazy ...

Great film, good fun for the whole family!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join