It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Go

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Toolman18

go find info about the entire solar system heating up.

Yeah. There's plenty of "information" about that. But not much evidence.

When did you last contribute anything other than snide wise cracks, Phage? You used to actually be interesting and now your posts are those of an intellectual bully. You have lost any scientific mojo you had. Why not write a thread then if you are so wise? Why not try and inform people with all your scientific knowledge instead of having a cheap "dive" laugh in a smelly bar full of past their primes cynical old dudes drinkin' to forget, lol?

edit on 17-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Sometimes I put milk in my coffee and half hour later my stomach tells me with a rumbling voice "time to go...."

I must obey or face a disaster in my pants.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
This is kind of strange and stuck in my mind from seeing it several years ago. Johnny Cash was a very religious man and the person who made the video chose to use "Asgårdsreien" [ which shows The Wild Hunt " ] as a backdrop for this song.

It just the fact that last Friday, a friend had a dream with 'Ghost Riders In the Sky By Stan Jones and the Death Valley Rangers'.
That same morning I woke up hearing 'Ghostrider' by 'Simple Minds'.

It seems something big might be going on right now in the spiritual realm like the 4 Riders of the Apocalypse are coming to a town near us.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

We all know GOD is almighty and absolutely real. Any other answer is moot. Can not be denied.

God told you this, did he? Or you read it or were told by others.

Considering no one has ever even taken one photo of him. Who is this god you speak of that hides from his own children?

In court this father wold be charged with neglect.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

originally posted by: DAVID64
This is kind of strange and stuck in my mind from seeing it several years ago. Johnny Cash was a very religious man and the person who made the video chose to use "Asgårdsreien" [ which shows The Wild Hunt " ] as a backdrop for this song.

It just the fact that last Friday, a friend had a dream with 'Ghost Riders In the Sky By Stan Jones and the Death Valley Rangers'.
That same morning I woke up hearing 'Ghostrider' by 'Simple Minds'.

It seems something big might be going on right now in the spiritual realm like the 4 Riders of the Apocalypse are coming to a town near us.

So which 'Old Cow poke' on which 'dark and windy day' should we be mindful of ?

( if we want to range forever ... )

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
So which 'Old Cow poke' on which 'dark and windy day' should we be mindful of ?

( if we want to range forever ... )

I guess watch out for the smelly pulsating sickly green one that is covered in flies and mutters temptations.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Hey there! You make a good point! Thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
I was given two warnings. Get in touch with the Almighty. You will never regret!!!
When I hear people saying God isn't real, I chuckle.
We all know GOD is almighty and absolutely real. Any other answer is moot. Can not be denied.

Not one single improbable event can explain the impossible results.

How can I say I'm original?

Whew! You made it just under the wire. The rapture is going to happen next Sat. the 23rd. Youtube says so. I had better get my repentance on. But I hope it happens after the PSU football game next Sat.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

People don't save souls, only Jesus Christ.
I am being instructed to be patient. That's it. Be ready always and watch.

"Two men say they're Jesus, one of them must be wrong". - Dire Straits, Industrial Disease

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Considering no one has ever even taken one photo of him. Who is this god you speak of that hides from his own children?

The ultimate abandonment.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: intrptr

The ultimate abandonment.

Better worship this deadbeat dad though, or he'll come back and torture you forever.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I was given two warnings. Get in touch with the Almighty. You will never regret!!!
When I hear people saying God isn't real, I chuckle.

Not one single improbable event can explain the impossible results.

How can I say I'm original?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieRAF3

Toolman18,
That is the truth. Our job is spread that message asap. The world is going down the toilet. Definitely believe that last days are here.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Nothin

In a tread about stuff that can't be proven, you know , prophecy?, you ask for logical results that can never be proven or satisfied?

Not really my intention.
You stated in the OP that there were "Impossible results", and you were politely asked what those results might be.
Also asked: how can something happen, if you call it impossible?
Doesn't that mean that it IS possible?

You don't need to reply with logic, proof, or rationality: only with authenticity.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I am a TERRIBLE Christian, I keep apologizing anyway,so I probably did it wrong
I just hope it's FAST and won't hurt...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

maybe i was subconsciously affected by reading your thread yesterday, but today i've been thinking traumatic times are coming. Better get right with the truth you know.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I didn't say the things you assumed I said. I don't know what's going to happen. But gravity being spontaneous is definitely a thought rolling around in my head.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah he did. I've always known. The almighty is definitely not hidden. If you choose not to see then that's your fault. Everything on this planet was made for humans. Denial of a creator is no longer worth discussing.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

No one has taken a picture of gravity so I will criticize anyone who believes.
That's you.
edit on 6-10-2017 by Toolman18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

No one has taken a picture of gravity so I will criticize anyone who believes.
That's you.

Gravities effects are well documented.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join