It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Go

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

In a tread about stuff that can't be proven, you know , prophecy?, you ask for logical results that can never be proven or satisfied?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: collietta

I don't know why its time. But it is.
My brain might just be extra small and all will continue as it always has.
Though it won't.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
People don't save souls, only Jesus Christ.
I am being instructed to be patient. That's it. Be ready always and watch.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
a reply to: Akragon

What forum is better than the one I can post nonsensical stuff that I actually believe is coming shortly?

religion...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Christ is the only salvation. And I'm no different than any of you. I have strong convictions to talk about so that's what I'm doing.

Just to show I probably know what I'm talking about, go find info about the entire solar system heating up.

Bad stuff entering our solar system. That's my proof but you won't see it unless you try really hard. But the time of spectulation is over. The time of demonstration is here.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Toolman18

go find info about the entire solar system heating up.

Yeah. There's plenty of "information" about that. But not much evidence.

edit on 9/17/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

So. Is there anything we can do ?

Or do we sit back and be consumed ?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

There's not much evidence about most "facts" in science but we all still pursue those "facts."

Strange that the sun started vomiting CMEs the same time period . Be glad it's active and pushing back the incoming particles. At least for now.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I deny it.

Pretty silly. I've got a prediction too.

I predict that no monkeys will fly out of your butt, nor mine.

GOD DA ALMIGHTY told me so. Can't deny it. Don't even try it ! There's a song in dere some a where

Oh... Santa said he won't be giving you any more hallucinations no morw. Said to talk to da Easter island snow bunnies.

'Kay?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Skip the grape kool-aid next time God offers it to ya..

"Kay?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Everything thing you accept without personally experiencing it, is religion.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Why are religious people so darn nutty?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

I predict a red crayon won't turn blue before my eyes. That's your rebuttal.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Why nutty? Really. These things are happening whether you accept it or not.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Everything thing you accept without personally experiencing it, is religion.

nah...

religion is the belief in what people tell you...

without actual knowledge of the subject

edit on 17-9-2017 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

You are correct. I would hate to be all these silly people on this site who believe anything not directly in their area of expertise. I mean, that could almost be considered religion and we can't have that!! We're scientists dammit.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I will say, I enjoy you all. This type of stuff is what this site is about in my opinion. None of us are always correct.
I do believe things are getting ready to happen. If you think it's silly, fine, I would too if people I didn't know said the same thing.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Wrong section brother... theres a place for preaching

well not really... but theres a better place then this forum

Who are you to be the policeman? Are you a moderator or the owner of ATS? Your posts are far too big for your boots. Nearly every post you make is to attack somebody, mate. You are a member like everyone else. In Christianity part of it is to be open about about faith and evangelize. Whether you like it or not we live in a free society where people can talk and write about what is on their minds. You write so fascistically, like there is only YOUR way of doing things. There are many religions and beliefs. People have diverse religious and spiritual experiences. You just try, vainly, to shut people down all the time when you keep attacking so.

If I was the owner of ATS I would be a little irritated because posts like this from you stop so many people from using this site.

This is a lesson in how to alienate people and make them not want to contribute. You do ATS a disservice. Sorry, but it is true. Every time I see you doing this I will comment about it because it is the behavior of a bully.

I say this to all members BE CAREFUL about ridiculing people constantly: One day it may stare you back in the face as something dreadful seeking revenge. It is plain wrong to ridicule your fellow human. Is that all you come here to do? Enough of that. It just makes a bad vibe and is RUINING ATS.

Look how unpopular it is now. It is because of those nasty few members who hang around here all the time because they have nothing better going on in their little lives, so void of imagination, never actually contribute anything but bullying and pretend they are in some kind of little clique. I pity you your experience. Why not go read a few books and do some traveling to expand your perception? You should feel shame and go get yourselves a life so you actually have something positive to contribute.

edit on 17-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

This is kind of strange and stuck in my mind from seeing it several years ago. Johnny Cash was a very religious man and the person who made the video chose to use "Asgårdsreien" [ which shows The Wild Hunt " ] as a backdrop for this song.

Seeing the Wild Hunt was thought to presage some catastrophe such as war or plague, or at best the death of the one who witnessed it.[3]

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I was given two warnings. Get in touch with the Almighty. You will never regret!!!
When I hear people saying God isn't real, I chuckle.
We all know GOD is almighty and absolutely real. Any other answer is moot. Can not be denied.

Not one single improbable event can explain the impossible results.

How can I say I'm original?

So you are a September 23rd doomsdayer? Planet X I believe it is, correct? Rapture and all that?

Question, so lots of people leave earth or float up to the sky or whatever....is that supposed to be because of gravity getting wonky or God taking them?

I thought the belief was the world is going to end, so....

And what were the 2 signs you had?

Sept 23 Doomsday
edit on 9/17/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join