It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's voice do you read their posts in?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Not quite yet..I have a toddler..she would trip me..

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Trust me, thats 5 o clock after a full body wax and sand scrub. I wish i could just let it go, but then i'd never get my suit off after a day at the beech or park.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neopan100
a reply to: network dude

Close..so close.. but who is Bobbys mom? I do have a slight northern Illinois accent..I guess..
A cartoon Howie Mandell did the voice for the kid. Bobby's mom said "doncha know", quite often. It's a tick like when Cannuks say hoser.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Yes..agree..I just felt he was too old or something...LOVE Clara..but it just didn't sit well with me..now the woman Doctor??? I just can't
Loved her in Broadchurch..but the Doctor just has to be a MAN! 10 and 12--all time favorites..

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I wonder if we go through all my posts if i ever say hoser......

In fact i bet no one realizes im cay nay jun unless i tell em.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

oh..like snickerdoooodle..lol...NO I DO NOT have that type of accent..I would kill myself..sorry to offend any northerners. If I had my choice I would have a Highlander accent..Outlander
I want to live in Faroe Islands..to live out my Outlander dreams..

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma

Walter Matthau .....

Seriously?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

oh, it's on.

Hose head. Doug McKenzie.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Trust me, thats 5 o clock after a full body wax and sand scrub. I wish i could just let it go, but then i'd never get my suit off after a day at the beech or park.

Looks more like hour 30.

Why should you ever take off your suit?

Have you ever seen a gentleman undressed?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Neopan100

Yeah david tennant i loved..... like wished i could be him. Matt smith was amazing. So awkward but just charming as # and to be honest i absolutely hated matt smith at first i was so mad when david tennant was gone. But i literally have watched 4 episodes with peter capaldi.. peter capaldi is a fine actor he just isnt the doctor.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Too take public bath, sauna, when my mother is trying to marry off my sister. She is, very nice. We have the same hairs. If you would like i can give you some pictures to give to nice boys.

She is how you say like the goat. Same smell, and her milk is very sour. I have tasted every sunday except the one in the photo i was on vacations and bringing human milk that is not of your body even if its a relatives is much ilegal. This i do not advise.
edit on PMAmerica/Chicago580709pm by Aeshma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

In political threads, sometimes spreading to other forums on ATS, I usually go between Raymond and Peter of "Shut Up Little Man" fame.

Seems fitting more often then not.

Definitely NSFW

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Too take public bath, sauna, when my mother is trying to marry off my sister. She is, very nice. We have the same hairs. If you would like i can give you some pictures to give to nice boys.

She is how you say like the goat. Same smell, and her milk is very sour. I have tasted every sunday except the one in the photo i was on vacations and bringing human milk that is not of your body even if its a relatives is much ilegal. This i do not advise.

You had me at 'tasted' and 'her milk is sour.'

Oh, and 'nice boy slaves.'

*twists lip*

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Damnit, you did not disgrace the holy scriptures. I now need to eat a bag of ketchup chips, chug a stubby with maple syrup chaser.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

We sound almost identical! Exact same with me..I think I made maybe 4-5 into Peter C. I just couldn't..I don't know what it is exactly..too serious..too old..not good with Clara..I don't know? Same with Matt Smith..at first I was like WTH..then just fell in love..My all time FAVORITE episode was Vincent Van Gogh one..I cry my eyes out every freaking time! I think I will give Peter one more chance over the coming winter..while waiting on other shows..

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I will tell mama she will be very proud.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I will tell mama she will be very proud.

Hope she doesn't beat you for the trouble.

/:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

How aboot some Smarties?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Neopan100

Im just gonna finish the season of walking dead on netflix, then maybe watch the series over again. Followed by stranger things season 2 when that is out then maybe i will reach capaldi and can just grind out episodes until i sort of like him,... but a lady doctor... i really dont know.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Feck ill get my toque, its already cooling off at night and if i going to smoke some peameel bacon im gonna need it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join