It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the undying 9/11 MORONIC JET FUEL ARGUMENT

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

it doesn't take much organisational genius to plant bombs

Exactly.

you are never going to convince me that W Bush is more cunning than Putin

Bush didn't have to be cunning.

You guys are sure comfortable in your boxes.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
You guys are sure comfortable in your boxes.

Pffft. If the alternative is to live in your gleaming condo on the tropical coast of cloud-cuckoo land, I'll keep the box, thanks.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

"It's good to keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out."

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackaspirin

"It's good to keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out."

This is actually pretty funny, lol.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: blackaspirin

Words to live by. God knows, I've believed some nonsense in my time. I was put on the path to enlightenment by a retired police detective who told me over a long-ago beer that
1) you know your investigation is on the right track when it starts getting simpler and simpler;
2) you know you're approaching the conclusion when the answers start having the same unexpected things in common; and
3) above all else, you will know you are on the wrong track when your investigation consistently does the opposite of either of those things.

I think he put it better, but I never made a note. That's the best I can summarise what I remember.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Doesn't explain the pools of liquid metal in the rubble like, though...

They didn't exist. Some photos of cherry-red (i.e., glowing) girders being extracted from the wreckage were mis-described by observers as "molten". This has been passed around and garbled beyond recognition into a myth of pools of liquid metal lying beneath the debris.

There were thermal hotspots under the wreckage, as there often are when a burning building collapses. No doubt this has helped sustain the "liquid metal" fable. The hotspots were imaged with an IR camera, and while they were indeed very hot, they weren't hot enough to melt steel, never mind keep it in a liquid state for 90 days (or whatever the claim is at any given moment).

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackaspirin

originally posted by: Salander
No airplane in PA. No airliner at the pentagon.

FALSE and FALSE.

16 years later, and still completely false.

16 years later, and completely unproven by the government and its apologists.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

All they have is practically every member of the 911 Commission saying in public they were set up to fail,

Why is it that truthers never include this part of the quote ?

"What we could not have anticipated were the remarkable people and circumstances that would coalesce within and around the 9/11 Commission over the coming twenty months to enable our success."

Source

Because truthers are immune to the bull# advanced by those telling the official fairy tale?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

16 years later, and completely unproven by the government and its apologists.

Unproven to someone who would call it a hologram if it were right in front of them, maybe.

If you would like to start a thread that denies a plane crashed at either site, I will be happy to provide multiple pictures of plane wreckage for you to start making 1000 absurd denials of. We can all learn a little bit about human psychology.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: blackaspirin

Supposedly Salander claims to have started questioning shanksville when he saw a broadcast of Miller I cannot find any evidence of, or any other cited source. The claim is Miller walked out of the field at the crash site and reported no wreckage right to the camera.

I did find a video where miller claims his first statements take out of context were to a news paper reporter at the crash cite. The comments the wreckage looked dumped into the crater.

Other than the dumped comment, all other truth movement misquotes of Miller come from interviews after the flight 93 recovery.

I think Salander claims to be a pilot in some other thread...... it was a long off topic run where another poster was trying to make the case flight 77 was hacked and flown remotely. The old flight 77 impossible maneuver that conspiracists cannot really describe, or say at what point in the flight the maneuver took place.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

bull#

You Misspelled " realities "

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

All they have is practically every member of the 911 Commission saying in public they were set up to fail,

Why is it that truthers never include this part of the quote ?

"What we could not have anticipated were the remarkable people and circumstances that would coalesce within and around the 9/11 Commission over the coming twenty months to enable our success."

Source

Because truthers are immune to the bull# advanced by those telling the official fairy tale?

No.

It's because you're all either liars or have mental problems that prevent you from being able to make sound judgements.

Your mental impairment seems to be that you feel you were lied to during the Vietnam war and as a result have spent decades building up your distrust of anything government. If I need to, I'm sure I can find one of your posts where you say, to paraphrase, "that EVERYONE that works for the guv is always lying."

Most people would read that statement and realize that you have issues. Most people, if they were to write that out, and then had it pointed out to them just how crazy that is, would take a step back and consider getting treatment.

Not you though....

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBig2430

I never said that everybody that works for the government is always lying. There are a few good men in government, like Rand Paul and his retired father. The trouble is they are a distinct minority, and I'm not happy about that, but I'm a pragmatist.

Where I learned CYA was in the US Army. Never heard the term before I got there.

What I've said many times is that government has a reputation for deception. Like the way everything is classified, so the public cannot examine documents. Iran-Contra and so many more, I knew a guy who did business with the CIA, he testified in Congress behind a screen, televised. It happened, sad to report that most of the time government statements are meant to manipulate and more.

911 is so deceptive it's not funny. It's obvious.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Where I learned CYA was in the US Army. Never heard the term before I got there.

Was this before or after you studied physics in college, where you learned how to make non-radioactive nuclear explosions?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I never said that everybody that works for the government is always lying. There are a few good men in government, like Rand Paul and his retired father. The trouble is they are a distinct minority, and I'm not happy about that, but I'm a pragmatist.

What I've said many times is that government has a reputation for deception. Like the way everything is classified, so the public cannot examine documents. Iran-Contra and so many more, I knew a guy who did business with the CIA, he testified in Congress behind a screen, televised. It happened, sad to report that most of the time government statements are meant to manipulate and more.

911 is so deceptive it's not funny. It's obvious.

So you admit that you've spent decades building a mistrust in the guv.

You think you have a healthy level of mistrust.

But the evidence shows you to be wrong.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

And you give a pass to the frauds in the truth movement that push false narratives and exploit 9/11 for profit. If you really cared, you would call BS on all lies.....

So how long have you had a pilot's license......

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I really don't think its government that lies. It's people in general.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Oooohhhh,

I forgot you have no discernment, and push false theories with no proof or basis in science.

Want to talk about thorium being proof of a nuclear device again? Didn't know thorium was a long lived fission product of a nuclear bomb?

Fission product yield
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

No, the government has spent decades building mistrust in me by demonstrating the criminal behavior shown in the Pentagon Papers. With the CIA in the dope business, the government demonstrates its utter contempt for the rule of law.

Why should I trust well known liars? Why should I believe a word they say about 911 when all the facts contradict their damn lies?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Well the simple answer to that is that you don't have to believe them, but that doesn't oblige you to believe nonsense instead. Which is a pity, because that's what you're doing. The stuff you (claim to) believe is orders of magnitude more unbelievable than the official version of 9/11.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join