It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails, Nye County, NV, 2-8-05

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Code 3, if you really have a need to believe in a Huge Secret Plot, then you will undoubtedly do so.

No one outside a few conspiracy fora denizens will agree with you, but if you can handle that, then by all means, go for it. As long as you don't try to shoot down one of these "chem-planes' or take any physical action against people who disagree with you, you're of course are free to do what you choose, including selective "ignore" of anyone who says things you don't like -- like Howard Roark, Father Luke Duke, and (sooner or later) me.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street

Is it evidence? No.

says you.

here's mine......

Is it evidence? Yes.

for someone who obviously understands scientific method you have a funny way of making bold pronouncements based on your own personal faith.

it is the definition of evidence. much like eye witness testimony is also evidence.
good evidence? conclusive evidence? proof? No.

patents exist, but, according to you, those particular patents are akin to all the most ludicrous inventions ever patented. the hat tipper was invented by a lone eccentric nut. these other spraying patents are made by corporations, research and development teams, and you trying to Off The Hand wave it away as being frivolous mental exercises, or some bizarre kind of blanket intellectual proprietorship is also quite bold.

man, banjos are loud!

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
billybob, I assume that you read Mark Steadham's report and analyzed the data, just as any other researcher would do.

Right?

Please see my note to Mr. Code 3 immediately above your post.

I reiterate: this is a free country. You may define "evidence", "proof", and even "chem-trails" any way you choose.

i am sure there will always be a few people who will believe you.

[edit on 25-3-2005 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
including selective "ignore" of anyone who says things you don't like -- like Howard Roark, Father Luke Duke, and (sooner or later) me.

No, Off_The_Street I probablly wo place you on ignore you have been reasonable and articulant and have not openly attacked me. I dont mind other opinions it is the zest of life, although using tactics like "as long as you dont shoot down any aircraft" is leaning slightly towards social bullying I think you mean well.

As for the three stooges, they have proven that they have nothing to add to any debat at all.

Like I said before, I respect your opinion I am sure you have only seen other web sites and must not have seen a real chemtrail or you would more than likely change your mind and not just follow the Flat earth society.

Regards, Code 3

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
They are back at it again here in upstate NY. high altitude spraying today and the day before yesterday. first time 2 or 3 weeks ive noticed it.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Same here in northern Michigan joepits. Day before yesterday, yesterday and today. All this during a holy week!

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yes they are spraying again here in California also.
Last week we had a few days of clear sunny weather, but on just one of those days we had an enormous amount of lingering criss-cross trails.
Also I saw an aircraft flying above the trails with no con-trail visible.
Hmmmmm...

AP&F...

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
very heavy and obvious in southern ontario today also. gross.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join