It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cigar shaped spacecrafts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hi everybody.

Does anyone know, how these spaceships are working, what are their abilities? Did anybody board such a spacecraft? I would like to know someone who uses a UFO like this one frequently.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I have. But I can't tell you about it. It's a secret.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: spidermastermind
Hi everybody.

Does anyone know, how these spaceships are working, what are their abilities? Did anybody board such a spacecraft? I would like to know someone who uses a UFO like this one frequently.

😂😂😂

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I think Bill once had a go with them. No idea how it worked out, it was a handheld model

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: spidermastermind

I would like to know someone who uses a UFO like this one frequently.

The toilet seats are small, the AC stinks and no free bar.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Hello.

I have traveled in a cigar shaped craft before. A very large one. Large enough to house hundreds of smaller personal transport vessels. My father docked ours at J36S. We were one of many such crafts. The cigar shaped craft was going to take us to our destination Arrakis. The ship itself is called a Heighliner. It applies the Holtzman Effect to fold space-time and a professional Guild Navigator to plot a safe course. Admittedly the navigator is a little outdated, with the advent of the Ixian Navigation Machines. Overall the experience was quick and seamless. Not very exciting whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Does anyone know, how these spaceships are working, what are their abilities?

I assume they're psychophysical projections of advanced technology created by our superintelligent AI descendants, sent back into this time/reality construct to monitor and record just how we severely perceptually limited humans managed to create artificial intelligence in the first place.

The power source is transnuclear, utilizing multidimensional properties of known elements to work in conjunction with amplified machine consciousness interacting on the universal, quasi-temporal psi field.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
he....he you guys...ima pilot saw the 400 footer trackin to go over midfield Dallas Love....1999 or so

it had black lace work pods outboard each side....i saw pretty neon blue glow threre

later i saw a drawing of someones who was closer...matched......i was looking for the front windscreens....didn't see any

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

It's not obvious?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Love this: Ego te absolvo a peccatis tuis

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Never seen one that I know of, I did see a disc or sphere but nothing to write home about.

Did know an old fellow from Australia whom had seen one in the outback while he and his mates had been out hunting with there rifles, it was daytime he described it as silvery with window's at least two row's, massive or very long and also it moved silently hovering over the ground, it then made a perfect right angle turn and shot up so fast they lost sight almost immediately, don't know what part of aus it was though.

So Rapid acceleration, faster than we could do it, immediate course correction, silent or very quiet and able to hover.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
It's not obvious?

Yeah. It's pretty straightforward. Well, "left hand rule" straightforward, anyway, with apparent movement happening at irrational right angles to our standard 3-D reality framework.
edit on 15-9-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

That whistling noise inside the spacecraft is the sound of the harddisk(s)? Is it true, that 3 HDDs are in each?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

How long does it take to travel from Earth to Jupiter? 30 min, right?
edit on 15-9-2017 by spidermastermind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Besides our own phallic looking rocket missiles....flying saucer starships have a shape like a cigar, while being viewed sideways/edge on at a long distance.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Technically, Earth and Jupiter are actually in the same place so all you have to do is "be" at Jupiter and you're there. So the travel is essentially instantaneous, with some insignificant amount of time used to think yourself there.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

3 minutes tops. To anywhere.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Send me a private Email. I want to join your clan.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Hi everybody.

According to the Indian idea of Vimanas, these are the interplanetary craft. They've got docking bays at the front to allow disc UFO' s to leave and enter. Upper decks are for crews quarters and recreational facilities. Lower decks are for propulsion, research areas and other work areas.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Very abstract lookong Carriers]
edit on 15-9-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join