It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cigar shaped spacecrafts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: spidermastermind

Are the cigar type craft like old fashioned UFOs? They seem to have been quite the thing 100 years ago. Never had any contact with a cigar type. A friend in Biddulph told me his grandfather recounted seeing one early 1900's.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
the era of cigar crafts goes hand in hand with rods which were the result of low frame rate cameras picking up small fast objects as a single line. there's 'seargents' or someother claiming to have seen cigar shaped crafts (similar to a single rod that for example may be 1 inch streaming across the sky like a tail) but there is also many who have made up stories

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Are the cigar type craft like old fashioned UFOs? They seem to have been quite the thing 100 years ago.

There was a rash of "mystery airship" sightings in the late 1800's, and those are generally described as "cigar shaped."

Could be that a lot of them are described that way because our ordinary aircraft are generally cigar shaped if you can't spot the wings and tail.

Any "bong shaped" UFOs out there?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Yeah lots of them in the USA in the 1800's. Not sure about the UK?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Apparently there was a rash of them in the UK starting in 1909 or so.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I read about those. It could have been that someone with access to a railway yard, had used an old railway carriage for a cabin, some batteries and a searchlight for navigation, and created the balloon from tarpaulin and hydrogen/helium. The newspaper reports had sightings going all across the USA, with any encounters indicating that the travellers were going to or from Europe. Usually when they dropped an anchor to secure the craft and it got tangled in a church tower or tree. Then someone in sailors uniform had to climb down the rope and untangle it.

I suspect this might have been Count Von Zeppelin who had such a craft in 1895.

"Then, in 1852, a man named Henri Gifford flew 17 miles in a steam-powered airship, which he could steer. It was in 1895 when a man named Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin patented a rigid airship design, not unlike the airships that dominated the turn of the century."

It makes a cool steampunk story. The real-world plan was to have airships travelling across the Atlantic.

historygarage.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
"Then, in 1852, a man named Henri Gifford flew 17 miles in a steam-powered airship, which he could steer. It was in 1895 when a man named Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin patented a rigid airship design, not unlike the airships that dominated the turn of the century."

It makes a cool steampunk story. The real-world plan was to have airships travelling across the Atlantic.

Reminds me of the stories of the land of Muu, talks about how we've been advanced before even had air ships maybe steam powered you make me think of it. Something aliens could tell us if we did have cycles of advanced civ
Obviously they'd have a record

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Then of course there's also the Sonora Aero Club, which is full of science fiction and adventure and interesting artwork:
www.houstonpress.com...

And this includes a curious connection to the current President of the United States:
empireofthewheel.blogspot.com...
edit on 15-9-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
To fly one, you set the rear of it on fire. You bring in air through the front which makes the rear burn and propel you faster along. However, the rear will burn up and fall off and your ship gets smaller and smaller until it disappears or is left crushed in it's metallic, or glass landing cylinder.

Not a great design, that's why so few are seen.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The Tunguska event happened in 1908.

Hmm just to counterpart not a cylinder shape ufo but this attack in india is interesting if true and would show entity's with a far different motive to the one's that may have avoided our city's and crashed there presumably damaged craft away from were they would cause severe human casualty's.

And then there is this, also not a cylinder but definitely interesting.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Cigar shaped? You mean like this:

I think this one is Cuban. Not sure how it works, but I know you have to light one end to get it going.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadoefax

Cheech and Chong had a much bigger one though.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Sorry, but we just drive 'em. 'Too complicated to know what makes them tick. You simply think of a destination, and it zips you there. Very much some of these new self-driving cars which are actually derived from alien technology also.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

This might be considered to be cigar shaped.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

How long does it take to travel back to 2001? I heard, that it is called "Reptilian warcraft". Does it require DC current to operate? This spacecraft can't actually be seen by everyone. However, if I want to see one, it comes to show up with different sizes, usually gray shades, and only for a second or two. It is because I like technology,

I have seen disc shaped UFOs too, they are supposed to be Gray spacecrafts, but I never traveled anywhere with Grays, I think.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

That is a fighter jet. It's a living creature. They like to show up, because they like people. They also like computer games and hardware. They can "play" the computer games, usually on the enemy side, if people play carefully with good games, it's easy to notice. 3D games are preferred by these creatures. There are even bigger ones, many kilometres long.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

That is cool. Is it true, if I see a video, it will take me to the actual place where the incident happened? If it is so, will I travel to the inside of the building, or I will be recreated to the outside, where the guy zoomed the 4x digital camera? Do you know, which floor I will get to?

What I really don't know, what I have to do there? Do I have to alert everyone there?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
I think Bill once had a go with them. No idea how it worked out, it was a handheld model

Some comments are classic gold. This one is a prime example. Nice work

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Yes but while that video is almost absolutely certainly a fake there is a real object right there, whether it is a natural formation OR a real ancient structure of some kind possibly an ancient colony ship that brought mr and mrs smith to an ancient earth is another matter entirely and for another debate but that video is widely regarded as being a con job, possibly even to deflect from the fact that there may be or actually is a real object there.

There was a good video on it and if you search around you may find it.

A synopsis as best I can remember was that there were real genuine questions being asked about the object, the public were gaining more interest in it and then this fake video with the supposed alien woman (whom look's pretty human and Asiatic Indian with dreadlocks but skin that was obviously clay like and indeed probably made of clay) came out on the net causing a storm, now if you search for information on that object all you can find is that same fake video and the genuine information and research is now occluded almost perfectly.

So that video deliberate fake, composite of fake and real imagery, the body made by a french artist is actually more harmful to the real research than a mob of stone throwing hoodlum's hurling brick's at a glass greenhouse BUT there is a real object there that appears on the original NASA Apollo orbiter images.

The remaining argument about that video is was it a deliberate fake hoax or a deliberate disinformation project to throw people off the scent of the real matter.

If it was real it would be the most astounding discovery in human history and prove we are not from HERE or that our race was once able to travel among the stars and is actually far older than we currently know, then the question would be who put us down, who isolated us and obviously who did we lose in a war with? when we were capable of constructing such huge craft and had such advanced technology, it is interesting to note that they claimed the drive for the ship was missing or had been totally destroyed, that would suggest leaving a grave marker but not letting us escape IF it was real which I am certain it is not.

However there is something right there, that shape and some of those images may actually be genuine?, some of them but not as presented, if so the holes in the hull look like plasma weapon's were used on it, the hull is rippled and melted with neat holes rather than craters.

BUT there are actually far more interesting matter's and evidence of attempted destruction of artifacts by the US.

Like I say the craft of object is real but the Apollo 20 mission is most likely a hoax story, I am not God so don't know any more than you but that is my strong opinion.
I believe the Apollo 20 hoax was to distract from the very real alien or ancient human space craft or structure, the apollo 20 hoax however does give you the real size and shape of the object and is not wrong in that but an ancient alien-human woman next to another body that had apparently been cut up into pieces in some ancient violent episode I doubt but I do not know.

Having said that here is a real body on the moon for you, very old, very decayed and nothing but a dust ghost crumbling and partially buried of what may once have been a humanoid or even ancient human astronaut.

Right most circles area.

I have outlined the remain's
And here is part of that image from a now defunct but once brilliant website.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

How about some other ancient artifact's.

Can you see it behind the guy, lets add some color and highlight that for you
files.abovetopsecret.com...
The red and blue object are the front and back of a wheeled object tiled onto one side of it's roof, the wheel's and caterpillar tread are blown off but still visible and the large object - Boulder to the right has a large part of it to the left which is what the dotted red line is meaning, I believe that object is on it's side and the broken piece is part of it's base so that it actually pointed upward, reminiscent of some kind of lander and a tracked vehicle of some kind.

So I believe the moon is littered with STUFF, I believe that it may originate not from one former past earth or solar system based civilization but perhaps from several and this is actually very worrying because it mean's we may be periodically visited by a predator civilization that put's us back down each time.
Then again Day of Judgement, cycle of the world's, each new world built upon the dust of the old one but that is all to do with something called pre-adamite theory.
edit on 16-9-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join