It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If an alien leader came down and showed videos of earth leaders captured...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
If an alien leader came down and showed videos of earthly leaders captured and the world is conquered. It orders you to give up and join their empire, but, you have a gun and a swiss army knife.

Would you join it or try to kill the leader? The leader is right in front of you.

Is 30 years of masturbation involved in this scenario?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Let me get this right, some guy takes away Trump, Putin, Kim Jong Un, Angela Merkel, et. al. and you want me to kill him? I'd pat him on the back.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
i'd congratulate him on his choice of captives, ask for a little thinking time and consider my options. orders tend to get my back up, so ultimately some form of resistance would have to happen, engineered so our captive leaders were tragically lost in the melee

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I would remember the cake is a lie.
Then walk away defensively as prepared as possible for an offensive move from them to my response...

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

If an alien leader came down and showed videos of earthly leaders

Julian Assange comes to mind.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Say no and pass on an alien fighter-pod? Naw son, I'm in!

"To infinity and just past that!"
-Buzz Lightyear probably

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'd ask the guy to make sure any of our old leaders never excaped. It doesn't matter who is in charge, we still have to work to pay the bills

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Probably QUITE similar to this...www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hell yeah I'd join it. Chances are high they'd be a drastic improvement over humanity.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
read this, interesting.
http://(nolink)/pdf/PROJECT_AQUARIUS_DOCUMENT.pdf

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Depends on what kind of system they are implementing. If it is the same power pyramid system that the corrupt leaders have created then the aliens are not better that the insane humans imprisoned. And if a new power pyramid system will evolve if I kill the alien leader then what is the point of killing it.

The only reason to send the alien to another level of existence would be if there was a real change because of the action. Specie is not important. Behavior is important.

edit on 8-9-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

If an alien leader came down and showed videos of earthly leaders captured
I'd tip my hat and say, "Thank God there was some intervention."

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Well he would be a pretty stupid guy to do that unarmed or unprotected.
But in an alternate answer I would kindly turn down his offer and thank him for taking all those criminals off of our hand's.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Well he would be a pretty stupid guy to do that unarmed or unprotected.
But in an alternate answer I would kindly turn down his offer and thank him for taking all those criminals off of our hand's.

Ordered as in demand. So you can't really just walk off without being exterminated.

edit on 8-9-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Doubt they would be that dense to bring their leader right in front of you. Heck most human leaders are not even that incompetent. *Looks at news...scratch that last part.

Also; some species use entire solare systems for nothing but the mass production of troops, and then other solar systems for nothing but the mass production of space ships. So...they don't really fall when they lose a random leader.

Heh; but looking at humanity now...I guess you will fall to sentient AI before you fall to aliens. Hoe about that nice game of chess?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Let me get this right, some guy takes away Trump, Putin, Kim Jong Un, Angela Merkel, et. al. and you want me to kill him? I'd pat him on the back.

You forgot Tony Blair, most of the Tory and Labour party, Erdogan, most of the old farts Mullahs of the Islamic world, Bushes, Clinton's, both sides OF northern Ireland, Rothschild, Vatican.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Really after having those leaders in there company, probably trying to wangle themselves a deal of some kind with the alien's would those same aliens really want to order us having sampled that.

Truth be told I would probably fight because better a dead free man than an eternal slave in an alien cattle farm not knowing what they hell they intended to do to us, even the best armed and most lethal human would likely stand little or no chance though I mean this alien dood has just nabbed all the best protected people in the world so there security meant nothing, he/it is therefore far more intelligent and dangerous than can be quantified easily, even appearing unarmed would anyone even have a chance against that.

Course send them someone with a common cold to negotiate - you know war of the worlds style the littlest creatures in creation defeat the unstoppable aliens OR if he come's as a messianic figure maybe this alien is actually a good guy in which case I may even willingly join the fellow and even fight FOR him - if he has our best interests at heart and is not just here to harvest pickled human eyeball's sliders style.

You know some outside intervention could be good for us, it may even have prevented a nuclear war in the past when the aliens sent a clear message by first taking control of then deactivating those nuclear silo's (unless that was a third player whom is on earth, remember Alexander saw two shining shields which prevented his army from entering India for a time.
deliyannis.blogspot.co.uk...
penelope.uchicago.edu...*.html
Another question would be was Alexander a hybrid?.
So it look's like someone or something has been playing the human race, guiding and shaping it for a very long time, they could be aliens, extra dimensional beings, time travelers shaping there own time line OR the remnants of a previous ultra advanced civilization still living somewhere on the earth or at least there legacy guarded by and sometimes used by remnants perhaps hiding among the religion's and priesthoods of the world, these were not phoo fighters which were more ghost like but actual craft of some kind that match the typical flying saucer perfectly.

So If GOOD I would be on there side but if EVIL I am afraid I would go down fighting there or later when things took a turn for the worse.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

If he is dressed like Darth Vader and wants me to join his dark empire then I will stab him through the mouth allowing him to speak his lies properly.

That's not very Jesus or Obi Wan like is it? Time out with a small t not working any more?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

If an alien leader came down and showed videos of earthly leaders captured and the world is conquered. It orders you to give up and join their empire, but, you have a gun and a swiss army knife.

Would you join it or try to kill the leader? The leader is right in front of you.

Do we get benefits?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Very interesting,I do believe in UFO's but they are not extraterrestrial,they
are interdimensional.The fallen angels mentioned in the Bible and very evil.
If the leader was standing in front of me I would pray because they are spirit
beings bullets wouldn't harm them.

That's the first thing I thought is - something very similar to this is just what's going to happen.

peace

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join