It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If an alien leader came down and showed videos of earth leaders captured...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If an alien leader came down and showed videos of earthly leaders captured and the world is conquered. It orders you to give up and join their empire, but, you have a gun and a swiss army knife.

Would you join it or try to kill the leader? The leader is right in front of you.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If they pay In beer or Jack Daniels il join the aliens !

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I don't take orders worth a damn, thats why I am self employed. So what do you think?
edit on 8-9-2017 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

link   
If they weren't trying to kill me, I'd say awesome. Take them all and never bring them back.

link   
a reply to: makemap

Not sure, do you get to respawn?

link   

link   

ALIENS have REALLY advanced stuff,I refer to the movie"The objective" where SOF guys got 'VIPPED" when they shot at a Vimanas and all they found were scraps of parts of equipment.
I ,by deductive reasoning alone would NOT FIRE on any alien,without FAR more species data,to use for targeting.
edit on 8-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

If he is dressed like Darth Vader and wants me to join his dark empire then I will stab him through the mouth allowing him to speak his lies properly.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If thier empire offered a sweet enough deal we'd probably join voluntarily. Join the empire, travel the stars, meet exciting aliens and kill them. The queue would be long.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Just GET on the internet HIRE us as mercs, pay us in tech,they can abduct UNWILLINGLY this should be easy for them.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

If an alien leader came down and showed videos of earthly leaders captured and the world is conquered.

Are they YouTube videos? It's CGI! Fake News!

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I'll play.

First of all, they must have some reason for asking you to join their empire. I wonder if I would be a slave, or if they would allow me to "join their ranks" so to speak...

If it appears to me that they want to make a slave out of me, I'll cut that little bugger, or shoot 'em or both.

If I am allowed to join their ranks, I'm signin up. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But I'd probably trust a race of beings that kidnapped our current leaders and took over, as opposed to the "leaders" we currently have ruining this planet and exploiting the masses

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This is less about aliens than my opinion of our world leaders.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Join and hope for the best.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

If the alien leader captured ALL our WORLD leaders.... He wouldn't need to show US all, right? There would be no reason to... we'd already know... Or we'd all be dead or captured ourselves if they already got our guys. Duh!!

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Very interesting,I do believe in UFO's but they are not extraterrestrial,they
are interdimensional.The fallen angels mentioned in the Bible and very evil.
If the leader was standing in front of me I would pray because they are spirit
beings bullets wouldn't harm them.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I'd shake it's funky hand for ridding us of our leaders.

Then I'd kill it and grill it. Non nom nom

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
if they've got the world leaders, that eliminates 99.9% of the problems of earth.
I'd ask if I could be on the firing squad when they start eliminating the puds. (but their answers would probably be ATAT-AT AT-AT-AT!)

also, is their empire in space or are they gonna try to redo earth?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Wait, why is being in a galactic empire worse then our current sociological norms now?

I choose the empire

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join