It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Gore Outsold On Kindle By An E-Book Debunking ‘An Inconvenient Sequel’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
So two category 4+ hurricanes hitting the US in a short timeframe is just usual weather for all the deniers?

UH in Hurricane season yeah..

Uh no. Not even during hurricane season do we get such strong storms hitting us back to back. That is still unusual.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Its always back to back to back in hurricane season. And the other one IRMA hasnt even effing hit yet.

So yeah climate change must be.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Its always back to back to back in hurricane season. And the other one IRMA hasnt even effing hit yet.

So yeah climate change must be.

When was the last time we had back-to-back category 4+ storms hitting us? The last major storm was Katrina and there was only one of it. You sound like you are making # up now. By the way, Irma is projected to hit us by the middle of the week now and is a category 5 hurricane. Florida is about to be drowned.
edit on 5-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blender5L

I kinda saw this coming, the guy's only in it for the money, there's no global warming just natural climate drift.

Theres global warming and humans are (adversely) affecting the climate.

But that doesnt mean Gores knows anything, nor that he isnt just in it for the money

When it comes to climate, who do you listen to? Thousands of scientists studying the subject? Or a billionaire politician?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Hurricane rita happened few weeks after katrina, so yeah stfu

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

Hmm... I forgot about Rita. My bad.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hey now... color me stupid but according to science, I was under the impression that water expanded once frozen..... Meaning that our rising sea levels would be due to an increase in ice formation? Or is there some sort of convoluted "climate science" that was invented to continually blame everything on carbon emissions and disregard normal science?

Or is it real science that I simply don't remember from my school days?

lol I'm unfortunately being serious.... one of those things I never really talk about, so I haven't one any research and therefor don't know..

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Glaciers that are on land and above sea level melt adding more water. Also water does expand slightly when warmer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join