It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump ends DACA

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: aquaM
Trump said Congress has 6 months to pass the Dream Act and he will sign it to cement his legacy as a major legislative accomplishment.

uhhh..

So his "Major legislative accomplishment" will be repealing the Dream Act..and then changing his mind and formalizing it?

That is like stealing $50 bucks from your neighbor and then giving it back and looking for gratitude.

It is like Trump has made his followers retarded.

Hey at this point I'll take it, better than the Alt-turnative..let him take the glory we take the win...

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

and as many have pointed out when you provide a source for your Assange claim we will read it. Until then its bunk as its unsupported.

As for legislative accomplishment the President can only do so much. The rest is up to Congress. DACA has 6 months left unless the courts end it for violating the Constitution and Federal law. I think its far more likely the courts get to it first. Since a bunch of State Attorneys generals for Democrats have recently filed suit against it ending its entirely possible it will end sooner than later.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

As I understand it, Trump avoided the suit by acting before the deadline for action set by the AGs.

eparisextra.com...
edit on 9/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

As I understand it, Trump avoided the suit by acting before the deadline for action set by the AGs.

eparisextra.com...

A bunch of states with Republican AG's sued to stop DACA.

Most recently a group of states with Democratic AG's sued to prevent Trump from ending it.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Apologies.
I misread your post.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Apologies.
I misread your post.

It is an idiotic mess so no worries. Hard to keep track of which side is whining and suing for whatever perceived constitutional violation or perceived injustice.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Schumer, Clinton and Obama lying , oh my...

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: soberbacchus

You too are confused.

I did not say Assange had Russian FSB providing security...I said he requested it from the Ecuadorians.
He is on record and quoted in an interview. I already provided the link in previous post or you can google it yourself.

Lots of folks seem to be arguing against simple facts around here?

I suppose that is what happens when facts collide with preferred world views.

The simplest of facts is that you have no proof to back up your claim that Assange is working for the Russians.
You made it up, presumably because you had been reading too much gossip from sources that provided you with the confirmation bias you needed.

LEts give up on trying to explain this to him. we already showed his arguments to be opinions only.

Impossible to argue with people who conflate a contract with RT to working with the Russians as an intelligence outfit. I see a lot of this kind of weird logic to justify the delusions people have to feed their confirmation bias and to try to dig themselves out of the holes they create with their silly statements... oh well, best to leave them to it.

edit on 10/9/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join