It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump ends DACA

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
And reply to: soberbacchus

Trump is still the worst President ever to hold the office.

And what will come after him will probably be even worse. And I can imagine that Congress will sink into pointless oblivion as well.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: soberbacchus

Unqualified?

Trump is a natural born citizen and is 35 years of age.

Mentally unfit to manage a McDonalds, much less the office of the President.
That and he very likely conspired with a foreign government hostile to US interests.

"Unqualified" was a generous description. Most political and historical observers did not realize it was possible for a US President to be this incompetent.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
And reply to: soberbacchus

Trump is still the worst President ever to hold the office.

And what will come after him will probably be even worse. And I can imagine that Congress will sink into pointless oblivion as well.

Let's hope not. We are just a couple Trumps away from becoming Syria.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Maybe...just MAYBE, Democrats will shake off their mental issues, and begin focusing on taking back power in Washington.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Unqualified?

That and he very likely conspired with a foreign government hostile to US interests.

"Unqualified" was a generous description. Most political and historical observers did not realize it was possible for a US President to be this incompetent.

Wikileaks has said they have proof Trump didnt collude. I believe them over the CIA,NSA,and FBI

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Unqualified?

Wikileaks has said they have proof Trump didnt collude. I believe them over the CIA,NSA,and FBI

Julian Assange is Putin's pet and has been ever since he landed in the Ecuadorian Embassy.
He is hoping for an Edward Snowden like exile package to Russia.

He has done things like request KGB/FSB be responsible for his security at the Ecuadorian Embassy and when the Panama Papers leaked showing some of the places Putin stashes his embezzled money, Assange actually criticized the leak! At this point it isn't mysterious anymore. Assange works for Russia.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Can you back that up or are you just using the well known and laughable liberal tactic of smearing?
I'll await your proof,fella.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Can you back that up or are you just using the well known and laughable liberal tactic of smearing?
I'll await your proof,fella.

What specifically do you doubt? Seeing as you seem google challenged, I can certainly help you out if you are specific.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Unqualified?

Julian Assange is Putin's pet and has been ever since he landed in the Ecuadorian Embassy.
He is hoping for an Edward Snowden like exile package to Russia.

He has done things like request KGB/FSB be responsible for his security at the Ecuadorian Embassy and when the Panama Papers leaked showing some of the places Putin stashes his embezzled money, Assange actually criticized the leak! At this point it isn't mysterious anymore. Assange works for Russia.

B.S. The left loved Wiki when it was against who they wanted it to be.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Nope...Assange works for Putin. The evidence is fairly damning.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Nope...Assange works for Putin. The evidence is fairly damning.

Let's see the evidence then.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Julian Assange Front Man For Russia
thefederalist.com...

Wikileaks Goes Full Kremlin: Accuses US And Soros Of Funding Putin Panama Papers Leak
dailycaller.com...

Julian Assange faces questions on links to Russia from Reddit users
www.theguardian.com...

Especially interesting is the revelation that, while holed up in London, Assange “requested that he be able to choose his own Security Service inside the embassy, suggesting the use of Russian operatives.”

It is, to say the least, surpassingly strange that a Western “privacy advocate” wants Russian secret police protection while hiding out in a Western country.
The original Spanish is clear:
Assange “habría sido la elección de su propio Servicio de Seguridad en el interior de la embajada, llegando a proponer la participación de operadores de nacionalidad rusa.”

20committee.com...
09/julian-assange-is-a-russian-front-man-not-a-freedom-fighter/

There is a ton more...Like how he worked with FSB to get Snowden to Moscow etc. etc.

Let me know if you want me to keep googling for you?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Let me know if you want me to keep googling for you?

Please do, I hope I'm not being a "buzz kill"?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

dont believe it. sorry.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Trueman

This law had no effect on me at all, I'm just pointing out how overhyped this whole thing is. Absolutely nothing will change for 99.9999% of the population, I don't see how that's such a huge win.

The ones who had work permits paid federal income tax, the products they bought have sales/state taxes attached to them. How exactly is this such a good thing?

Yeah, honestly, I'm opposed to illegal immigration, but this legitimizes and makes useful participants in our society out of children brought here by their parents who would otherwise only have illegal work (under the table, no taxes) or ILLEGAL work to turn to.

I've also earned nearly $5,000 in the past year selling cars to DREAMers, and my state government has made about $17k in tax revenue on those cars.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Translation: *fingers in ears* lalalalala, if I can't hear the truth it doesn't exist

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I've also earned nearly $5,000 in the past year selling cars to DREAMers, and my state government has made about $17k in tax revenue on those cars.

So, it's all about you then. (I refuse to use little smiley things but if I did there would be a winky one here)

I wonder if that $17K might go beyond those particular taxes.
edit on 9/7/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

dont believe it. sorry.

No need to apologize. Reality does not require people believing in it. It just is.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join