It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

M 6.3 Explosion - 24km ENE of Sungjibaegam, North Korea

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cnoland

originally posted by: dontneedaname
Even if we take a broader picture...this is the SIXTH detonation. In numerology, six has a certain meaning. 7 is a holy number. Certain number patterns are all over in history and present day. Seven is all over in religion....more on this in another thread perhaps.

www.biblestudy.org...

7 continents...lots of 7 in Islam.

8 has lots of meaning in asia

en.wikipedia.org...

Religion has nothing to do with this.

spoken by one in the dark...

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
nuclear launch detected
Starcraft spoof.

What if we forced all miltaries to disarm and play video games to challenge eachother instead of total war..oh wait that too is a fun game.

Death is permanent.

what if people playing video games is a contributing factor to why the meme/thought of people wanting war continues...learn about quantum entanglement

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I havent read all the comments but does anyone else think russia is being too quiet about this? I think they are supplying NK with what it needs to start a proxy war with US. My insticts tell me the reason toad boy keeps stressing that "every" part of the weapon was made in his own country just reeks of"i'm getting all my parts from somewhere else" russia with help from china is pushing NK too start a war with US. The way and speed that North Korea is rorcing the USA hand.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gflyg

There was an attempt to link Russia to NK's nuclear programme just last week, an allegation that Russia was supplying missile components. But it fell apart, because it was rubbish (the claim, not the missile).

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

In a month it could be done, albeit a massive operation, but it could be done. I believe KJ would attack mid-evac.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Some questions to consider.

1) Is North Korea allowed under international law to test weapons?
2) If this is provocation, is provocation a reason to ignite a war? (I don't think so)

Separately: consider a potential problem, reaction, solution situation.
3) Are you familiar with the UN Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons that passed two months ago?

Problem: That treaty was passed without being supported by any of the nuclear armed nations.

Reaction: Nuclear war threats kick up a notch, potentially to even be used? This shows that there is a viable threat and that maintaining a nuclear deterrent is a viable and necessary option.

Solution: Repeal of the treaty and everything on the nuclear front goes back to normal.
edit on 3-9-2017 by Noncents because: Removed Unnecessary Point

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname

originally posted by: anotherside
nuclear launch detected
Starcraft spoof.

What if we forced all miltaries to disarm and play video games to challenge eachother instead of total war..oh wait that too is a fun game.

Death is permanent.

what if people playing video games is a contributing factor to why the meme/thought of people wanting war continues...learn about quantum entanglement

Quantum entanglement dont work that way. A person has no control over their government declaring war. So no matter how much they may want it its not gonna happen.

And stop blaming video games for peoples bad behaviour. its a excuse. Truth is we are responsible for our own actions regardless of influence. Oh he had a rough childhood... Oh boo freaking hoo. Still woudnt stop me from executing them.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

There's apparently an argument going on about just what the size and type of weapon it was. About the only thing anyone can agree on is that it was a respectable yield, but if there was a secondary, it either fizzled or didn't go off at all.

Sounds like my first time in the back seat of my Cherokee Chief....

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Unless General Mattis is referring to any future provocations from NK, we're getting ready to attack as I write this:

The United States will launch a "massive military response" to threats from North Korea, Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis said Sunday.

He spoke after President Donald Trump met with his national security advisers following a test of what Pyongyang said was a hydrogen bomb able to fit atop a missile.

"Any threat to the United States or its territories, including Guam, or our allies will be met with a massive military response, a response both effective and overwhelming," Mattis said.

Source

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

Some influential people (rich or politicians) treat life like a game and I gonna bet that they never touched even Tetris. Many people want war not because they think they will respawn after getting nuke on their heads but because they are awaken and see that the world we are living is nothing but a prison.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
We are holding steady at "Fade Out" or Def-Con 5 at the moment.
There is no major activity at GCS (Global Strike Command).

If we bump to Double Take or Round House I'll post here.

Buck

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Was it 2009 ?? Rapq??????

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Nope 2004.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Nope 2004.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Also zaphs info on this one comes from impecable source. Its as accurate as youre gunna get

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
Unless General Mattis is referring to any future provocations from NK, we're getting ready to attack as I write this:

The United States will launch a "massive military response" to threats from North Korea, Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis said Sunday.

He spoke after President Donald Trump met with his national security advisers following a test of what Pyongyang said was a hydrogen bomb able to fit atop a missile.

"Any threat to the United States or its territories, including Guam, or our allies will be met with a massive military response, a response both effective and overwhelming," Mattis said.

Source

A "massive military response" does not, necessarily, mean an attack.

It could just mean a "massive" build-up of military resources in the area, as would deployed should an attack, or counter-attack, be required.

I think we have little to base a supposition on a US "first strike" (other than perhaps, a cyber war-type of assault) until and unless we see a mass exodus of civilians and families from the SK and/or Guam.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

We can take out their nuke capability in one instance. The real threat is the artillary in range of s. Korea.
edit on 3-9-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

My guess is any pre emptive situation would involve Chinese fentanyl covertly mixed into one of the many bottles of fat kims expensive scotches or whatever he drinks.

It's a gamble but if fat Kim drops dead do you thi k his generals would look to China for guidance or just hit the button?
edit on rd20179-0500fCDT082017Sun, 03 Sep 2017 20:09:49 -0500 by SonOfThor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

War has already been turned into a video game. Many of the remotely piloted ground and air weapons and recon systems are handled by troops on the ground with playstation or Xbox game controllers. UAV's are flown and targeted to destroy behind a screen in a LAN party setting.

Too late!

I say its high time we just surround the coast of NorthKo and pproclaim every missile that leaves into coastal waters from your land will be shot down. Their only choice is to conduct the tests into Chinese territory, which I m certain they will be happy to accommodate.... oh no, they won't?? I guess it is not as fun when the missiles are flying over your land is it China??

#ing hypocrites!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

They showed a state media picture of the warhead. I'm for sure no expert, but that sure seems to be a gas boosted at the bottom attached to the rear of the physics package. If that is so, this is worrisome. It means they have advanced their weapons technology leaps and bounds from the last test. Someone is providing the information, as from my conversations with previous clients that work at Y12, this stuff is seriously hazardous and difficult to make (we even forgot and had to relearn). Sounds like the Chinese. Makes sense as to why Trump is talking about blocking their imports here. If they can do this, then they can fit a multi-megaton warhead on an ICBM right now. The only techincal limitation is how much hydride and tritium gas it can carry (and plutonium to some extent as well). China is expanding their sphere of influence in the Pacific, and NK is the nuclear buffer to push us out of the region without having to threaten a Chinese nuclear response because NK will do it for them.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join