It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court Stunned As Key Florida Democratic Election Official Admits Truth On Voting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Amazing. A government official who is honest enough to admit that voter rolls contain inaccuracies (which is why States are required LEGALLY to continually address the issue) proves that millions of illegals voted for Democrats.

It's precisely this kind of stupidity that keeps moderates dead-set against the Republican party.

Legally required to and often still don't.

Again, this is why we need voter ID.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Was it three million illegals and felons?

Didn't think so.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I am not an election official, but I would guess this problem of obslete voter rolls goes on all over the country and I guess it is because there is no requirement for re-registration process of some kind. I registered to vote once at our old neighborhood and voted from that address for 20 years. Yea, I got a new card in the mail every two years. Then we moved, but there's no mechanism for me to remove my name from the rolls at that address and I am sure another card went out to that old address after we moved.

Our systems are way out of date and apparently there's no cross talk between different systems as in between the DMV records and the county election voter rolls.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The restrictions on non prescription drugs is only on cold medicines that can be turned into crystal meth.

You don't need it to buy aspire or pain relievers or sleep remedies or vitamins or most any other OTC drug. Only the cold meds and I have no idea which ingredients are in there that can be altered. Not diphenhydramine because that's in allergy pills and sleep aids and nighttime cold preps and those you can pick right off the shelf next to your multi vits. Anyway. I never get asked for ID and the meds that are restricted are also stored in the pharmacy not on the shelves. You just take a card to the druggist.
edit on 922017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 922017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I agree with you 100%.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. My Mother voted in the 2012 election, she died in 2010.

Anybody remember the voting machine problem in PA last election? Calibration error my ass. If it was a "calibration error" some of those votes should have been for Trump. None of them were. Trust me if they were we would still be hearing about it.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Someone voted in your mother's name? How could you possibly know that?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Votes are secret. In every state. Give me a break. Is that like the trump nonsense that the three million more votes that Hillary got were all illegals. It's a frigging joke.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Votes are secret. In every state. Give me a break. Is that like the trump nonsense that the three million more votes that Hillary got were all illegals. It's a frigging joke.

What's even funnier than that is witnessing "Democrat Denial Syndrome" in action.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Easy. She lived with me. When you go to the polls, there is a book that has the names of the registered voters. A poll worker finds your name, writes in a ballot number hands you a coupon and you sign your name. You cast your vote come back and they give you the stub from the coupon and hi-lights your name. Her name is four spaces down from mine in the book. When I went to vote, I was there when the poll opened. I was the second person in the door. Her name was already hi-lighted , there was a ballot number and a scribbled signature.

Enough said?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The "Booked" votes happen all the time in Chicago.

That's the only way the dead can vote.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

good, so you agree that nobody is hampered by voter ID. I'm glad I have you in my corner on this. Voter ID is essential to making sure that those who vote are legally eligible to do so. And as far as sorting out my logic, yep, if you can travel to the voting booth, you can stop by the ID place on the way and make a whole day of it. Maybe even get a nice lunch.

But the only people who are against voter ID are those who would like to continue having the dead vote democrat.

Vote Early and often!

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I'm afraid we will need pictures. Voter fraud NEVER happens.
evah.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
About 1/10th of democratic votes are probably dead,felons or Illegal aliens which is why the are working to hide them so hard.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Frankly, I think the Democrats are (and have been) being sore losers but I also think Trump is (at the very least) a clown who has no idea what he's talking about or doing. Although I do concede there's some possibility that he is deliberately playing dumb and sabotaging this country with the insanity that has been his short time in office.

I also concede to the possibility that he has no idea about anything but is being used by people who find him useful. Perhaps as a distraction or as a mouthpiece for propaganda and social engineering. Whatever it is, it ain't good. There's no point in quibbling over election results at this point.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I tried no cameras in the polling place. You figure it out.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Broward county, no surprise!!! Lots of fraud back in 2000, when they had people trying to toss out Bush votes during the recounts. I really hope folks understand that is not representative of all of of Florida! Plenty of sensible people in other areas. Some not so much, like anywhere.

More fraud admitted/discovered all the time. When we remove those votes, what are the real election results, I wonder? Did she actually win any states at all??

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Ah the timeless refrains of "everyone's as dishonest and completely morally bankrupt as me / my party so even though me / my party are the only one's getting caught OVER AND OVER AND OVER.... That means nothing because they're obviously doing it too 10x as bad!"

Call them on this and say but i thought you guys claimed you were the moral ones, that truth and light always prevails over darkness in the end, they're the ones who will lie misinform the public and etc etc

To which you will get the response that of course they're the moral one's and those evil republicans are so busy brainwashing the young, tricking all those poor stupid gullible and too ignorant to know better than to vote Republican in flyover country, and speaking of flyover county did you know that we can't afford an NHS, the government ONLY puts $15000 to the purchase of each tesla, and several "green energy" tax rebatez etc may have to be cut from the budget soon but they aren't even THINKING ABOUT cutting subsidies tax breaks and incentives for oil and other energy projects THAT POLLUTE!

Even worse, while we may actually have to pay the true retsil price for Teslas soon even though we're SAVING THE EARTH.... they're talking about ONLY increasing gas and diesel taxes by 15% this year and REFUSE to charge every single person who buys a diesel powered anything with a displacement over 6 liters a $30,000 yearly polluter penalty to keep being allowed to drive and use them!

That would be 2 extra tesla subsidies per year per polluter! (Why we should have to pay anything at all, and why it's not just illegal to use nothing but teslas I'll never know... I mean once EVERYONE DRIVES A TESLA we can CANCEL THE OIL AND COAL SUBSIDIES BECAUSE WHAT WOULD WE EVEN WANT WITH OIL IF WE DON'T HAVE TO PUT GAS IN CARS?!

GOD GOVERNMENT AND REPUBLICANS ARE SO STUPID IT'S SO OBVIOUS WHAT THE SOLUTION IS... FIRST WE NEED TO. GET EVERYONE TESLAS...

then we can FINALLY solve this Republican issue once and for all!!!

See!!!! THAT'S HOW EASY IT IS TO ENACT A FINAL SOLUTION

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I'm not an election OFFICIAL BUT I AM A DEMOCRAT....

Therefore I'll inanely and lamely attempt to blame the old dead people not fraud song and dance even though it has absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SITUATION which i know damn well but I'm playing my best don't hate me for being incompetent obstructive deceptive and polite / "honest" about my shortcoming of mot being an election official which i cheerfully brought up right away in my post because I'm very deliberately attempting a social engineering old standby to very shrewdly try to make you feel smarter than me and able to read me like a book but "refreshingly honest" and thereby inviting me to stop fact checking stop looking for deception and etc...

See that pretty often works because it plwys on the nstural arrogance, misplaced beliefs of above average intelligence, narcissism, and total inability to critically think combined with some very very malicious operant conditioning to play along ESPECIALLY IF YOU SUSPECT SOCIAL ENGINEERING because you saw how they doxed and blackmailed those other people for not just playing along!!!

Stay classy Saul.... I'm sure you and the reat2of the weathermen will get your way and the carte blanche you require in order to liquidate that 20 million holdouts who won't just let you do as you will...

... Yeah... Orrrr maybe you'll end up biting off more than you can chew and those farmboys.....

Those farmboys never saw anyone fitting that description that week, besides they were ALL AT THE DUMP SHOOTING RATS

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Chicago has a long history of dead people voting for democrats. Its one of the ways they manage to stay in office despite the fact that they have utterly destroyed the city and the surrounding areas.

If you consider how easy it is for illegal aliens to vote especially when they are taught how to get away with it, you have to be a special kind of stupid to think it didn't happen and wasn't wide spread. hillary was right, people from a foreign nation did try to influence the election. But it was illegals voting for democrats.

I think when all is said and done we will find that Trump won the popular vote too.

.... and yet, every study across our nation, including a three-year study by the Bush Justice Department has proven that voter fraud is basically non-existent and has certainly never affected a national election.

Voter fraud does exist and people have even admitted to it. I suggest you find better sources for your information.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Republicans have unconstitutionally blocked more people from voting than all the illegals in the US. Take about false outrage.

One would think by 2017 we would have a system that would be near perfect accountability of eligible voters, but I guess not.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join