It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court Stunned As Key Florida Democratic Election Official Admits Truth On Voting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Interesting story here about possible voter fraud in Broward County Florida.

Apparently some kind of lawsuit is pending about "voter list maintenance".

And apparently an Elections Supervisor named Brenda Snipes "testified" that some felons and non-citizens actually may have voted !!

And there's some evidence she (Brenda Snipes) had meeting(s) with Hillary Clinton during last year's Campaign.

And that County has some problems with "voters" that are dead.

Possible connections.

Possible secrets !!

Court Stunned As Key Florida Democratic Election Official Admits Truth On Voting

During the 2016 presidential election, one of the most controversial claims made by then-candidate Donald Trump was that Democrats were allowing illegal aliens to vote, being a remark that got brutally criticized by the mainstream media, which accused him of spreading false claims. However, almost a year after he became president, this controversial comment proved to be true, after a key election official in Florida admitted that actually happened.

Her name is Brenda Snipes, an Elections Supervisor who revealed that both noncitizens and felons have voted illegally in Broward County. She made this comment in order to defend her office against a lawsuit brought by conservative legal group American Civil Rights Union.

Apparently, this group contends there are more voters registered on Broward’s roll than there are eligible voters in the County, being a concerning situation that could represent an illegal activity from the Democrats in the state. According to the lawsuit, those rolls were inflated not only with noncitizens and felons, but also other ineligible people who voted illegally.

the lawsuit in question:
The Lawsuit

2nd article:
Florida Democrat Election Official Admits Noncitizens, Felons Voting

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This probably took place in many areas, whether it was orchestrated or not, but this is interesting.
edit on 1-9-2017 by InterstellarSloth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I thought I had remembered that name

Broward Is Stealing Florida,' Says Republican National Lawyers Assn.

Apparently local elections as well

Broward Politics: Election Supervisor Snipes Sniping With City Over Special Election

edit on 9/1/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

She's been in the hot seat before I see.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Is it any bigger than that "hanging chads" mess with Bush? Florida is corrupt inside and out but I believe this occurs everywhere in the world.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Interesting story here about possible voter fraud in Broward County Florida.

And that County has some problems with "voters" that are dead.
Possible connections.

Don't tell me that Genghis Khan and Adolf voted...'s' happened before, Micky Mouse too!

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Her quote that supposedly stunned the court:

Snipes testified that some people who have been registered “are not eligible to vote and they slip through.”

“This is a huge job that has so many pieces,” especially when dealing with a roll of 1.1 million voters that is constantly changing, Snipes said. “Sure, you’re going to have mistakes.”

Source

It can take years before some ineligible voters are removed from the county’s lists because of safeguards built into voter laws to guard against voters being disenfranchised due to data errors. For instance, reports of non-citizens have included names of immigrants who have become naturalized citizens. Felony rolls sometimes miss individuals who have had their civil rights restored.

Just trying to prevent Democrats from voting, that's all this is. Reminder:

In 2012, when Florida Gov. Rick Scott pushed counties to use a national database of non-citizens to remove ineligible voters, some eligible voters that were SEIU members were erroneously purged from the rolls, Naifeh said. The original list had 182,000 alleged non-citizens that eventually was reduced to fewer than 200.

99.89% of the voters on that list were legal voters who Rick Scott tried to purge.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Corruption in Flori-duh?

Say it isn't so.

lol

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Unfortunately, too many consumers of right wing news don't read beyond titles. That's why they don't have much grip on reality.

Now there's clowns trying to pull the same crap on the liberal side, like Mensch and Taylor. Americans need to remember how to read more than one sentence.

And Op's such as this one should stop being anti-American by spreading false information.
edit on 9/1/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Government ineptness, what a concept. Can you imagine how depressing a job being a local election supervisor is? How much you are paid? I can only imagine the "high tech" office they run.

The manic hyperbole of the OP is what I find troubling. Is it happening (all over)? Yes. Is it more a case of inadequacies due to us being broke$ when it comes to this type of governmental function, coupled with idiocy of the general pubic? In addition to their being laws in place for disenfranchisement that keeps sometimes ineligible voters on the books for years?

The ACRU case focused on voter lists that included dead people, 130-year-olds, felons, duplicate registrations, invalid commercial addresses and that had “improbably high” voter registration rates. Snipes testified that some people who have been registered “are not eligible to vote and they slip through.”

“This is a huge job that has so many pieces,” especially when dealing with a roll of 1.1 million voters that is constantly changing, Snipes said. “Sure, you’re going to have mistakes.”

Her defense was the steps her office already takes to keep the lists accurate. Tens of thousands of ineligible voters are removed each year. Voters who have died, become felons or become mentally incapacitated are identified in data sent daily from the state. To catch voters who have moved out of the county, a national change of address search is done every two years. Mailers are sent out to voters regularly, and the office reacts to those that are returned undeliverable.

It can take years before some ineligible voters are removed from the county’s lists because of safeguards built into voter laws to guard against voters being disenfranchised due to data errors. For instance, reports of non-citizens have included names of immigrants who have become naturalized citizens. Felony rolls sometimes miss individuals who have had their civil rights restored.

Still, the ACRU says having a high number of ineligible voters on the rolls increases the opportunity for illegal votes to be cast. In a state where 537 votes decided its choice for president in 2000, when George W. Bush eked out a victory over Al Gore, even small numbers can matter, Adams said

We don't care enough really as a nation to fix this. Not fraud, but a broken, bankrupt and inept system.
edit on 1-9-2017 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Republicans have unconstitutionally blocked more people from voting than all the illegals in the US. Take about false outrage.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm reminded of this article from 2015.

www.nationalreview.com...

Voter ID is an anti-fraud measure we take to protect every important thing in our lives.

Just stop already. Give us national voter id!

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

no doubt. Asking for proof you aren't dead, a felon, illegally here and voting anyway. mean old righties. Hell, next thing you know, they will want you to PROVE WHO YOU ARE when you vote. Talk about unfair. We all know those on the left aren't smart enough to have ID's.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Amazing. A government official who is honest enough to admit that voter rolls contain inaccuracies (which is why States are required LEGALLY to continually address the issue) proves that millions of illegals voted for Democrats.

It's precisely this kind of stupidity that keeps moderates dead-set against the Republican party.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

no doubt. Asking for proof you aren't dead, a felon, illegally here and voting anyway. mean old righties. Hell, next thing you know, they will want you to PROVE WHO YOU ARE when you vote. Talk about unfair. We all know those on the left aren't smart enough to have ID's.

Also notice there is no outrage from the left when people without ID's are denied access to medication.
Yet most of the same leftists say that access to healthcare is a right.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: network dude

Also notice there is no outrage from the left when people without ID's are denied access to medication.
Yet most of the same leftists say that access to healthcare is a right.

Do you have any evidence to back this up? How many Americans are denied access to medication because of a lack of ID?

Compare that to how many have been denied the right to vote as I'm sure you've done that research in order to make such comments. Barring that evidence, allow me to observe that in the usual litany of false equivalency around here, this post is a real prize winner.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Evidence?
I get carded when I buy nonprescription medication all the time.
Here.... fda.gov
It is a federal freaking law.... signed by a Republican president.... you should be outraged instead of denying it and calling me a liar... again.
edit on b000000302017-09-02T07:14:40-05:0007America/ChicagoSat, 02 Sep 2017 07:14:40 -0500700000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

How many Americans are denied access to medication because of a lack of ID? 

I guess it would be the same people that get denied the right to vote.... except in my state.... PA, because you don't have to show an ID to vote.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Evidence?
I get carded when I buy over the counter medication all the time.
Here.... fda.gov
It is a federal freaking law.... signed by a Republican president.... you should be outraged instead of denying it and calling me a liat.

I didn't call you a liar, I asked for evidence for your claims. Which you haven't provided.

I'm aware that IDs can be required to pick up prescriptions, although I pickup six items a month and am rarely carded.

That wasn't your assertion though, and you know it, nor was it what I asked you.

How many people are DENIED their medications because they don't have appropriate ID?

How does that number compare to people who have been denied their right to vote because of a lack of ID?

Those facts are basic to your "argument." Clearly, you don't have that information and were merely talking through your hat.

PS: Your link doesn't work.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Here, I will try again.
FDA.gov
That link works.
Again, my home state does not require an ID to vote.
The federal government requires an ID to buy nonprescription medicine.
More people are denied medicine in PA due to lack of ID than are prevented from voting for the same reason.
edit on b000000302017-09-02T07:16:36-05:0007America/ChicagoSat, 02 Sep 2017 07:16:36 -0500700000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join