It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A world mourning 20 yrs+ without H.R.H. Diana of Wales

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear readers,

I am so sorry to interrupt all the so interesting debates about if it is relevant or not to remove or to cover the monument of certain heroes of war in the past of America, as well as, to interrupt the months of speculations about if we go first into war in Venezuela or with North Korea or if it might be better to go back to Afghanistan or Iraq.

Pls check
www.washingtonpost.com...

The point is that there was a time in which humanity was more concerned into praise examples of Peace Heroism, people wanted to admire somebody trying to lead crusades in favor of life and not of destruction, looking to help others with compassion and understanding their dignity and pain, instead to destroy them.

We are beginning the third decade after an event that shocked an entire generation , a day August 31st like today, became one of the most sad and infamous dates of British History, History of women, and of human rights. It was the ending point of an icon of the XX century and the beginning of a legend.

Pls check
www.express.co.uk...

H.R.H. Princess Diana of Wales, who was born to be Lady Spencer, died tragically in an Incredible absurd event, inside a dark tunnel, a drunk driver, raced by Paparazzis that profitted at her expenses, that was the way to say goodbye to the world for who shinned like star on all her public life.

Pls check
www.latimes.com...

Married at the so young age of 19 years old with who was considered the most desired groom of the world, H.R.H. Charles Prince of Wales, she died slowly but with a great sense of dignity consumed along 15 years of a so much stressful marriage making to think to millions that she actually was enjoying it.

The most remarkable of her gifts is that in such personal so long agony she was able to give So much hope to millions, courage or strength to the most rejected and marginalized, and even find the time to be an extraordinary nice mother for a future King of Britain.

Pls check
www.dailymail.co.uk...

To die at just 36 years old being by far the most famous woman of the world may look a waste, but she lived those years so much Intensively, going across the bitterness of the divorce of her parents, finding refuge in to be a school teacher, and then suddenly before 20 she jumped like in grand jette over the stage of the world, electrifying multitudes, she never allow nothing to extinguish her charm and natural light.

Please check
www.vanityfair.com...

Diana being baptized with the name of the Roman goddess of hunters ironically passed great part of her life being hunted by all who saw in her that Charisma few have, the Prince of Wales, The Queen and finally the press that was always with her even to the very moment of her tragic death.

This thread is conceived as an oasis for all of the ones that are tired of the cultures of wars, of the era of terrorism and conflicts and for the ones that still think in that what this world really need to change for good is Love.

Diana of Wales taught to us that what civilization lack more in our modernity is of real channels for share love to whom more are in need of it.

Pls check
Diana of Wales broke obsolete protocols to change wrong social paradigms

In times in which other figures propose to us the recipe to build more walls that separate men to improve humanity her message of to pull down the existing ones resounds powerfully as a voice of warning.

Good evening

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/31/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

A beautiful woman on the inside and out. An inspiration and a legend. We love you Diana!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

A world mourning 30 yrs without H.R.H. Diana of Wales

LOL!

Three decades ago a day August 31st

LOL!

Try learning to count. It's been 20 years. 2 decades.
edit on 3182017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
20 years and she wasn't born Lady Diana Spencer!

I thought she was great and her sons are a credit to her memory, but 4 years ago today my best mate took his own life and it wasn't because he missed lady Di.

Thats the real world!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Well, as there are No two days August 31st in the same year, so we are at 20 years and 1 day after her day, what means we are technically already running into the third decade after her.

Anyway thanks for your observation.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

Well, as there are No two days August 31st in the same year, so we are at 20 years and 1 day after her day, what means we are technically already running into the third decade after her.

The Angel of Lightness

Lol, anything to say you are right.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

She was not born Princess of Wales by sure, but being the daughter of the Earl of Spencer she was indeed born to be a Lady.

Even there are biographers that have found that there was possibly more English Royal blood running through her veins than through the ones of the Prince of Wales.

Please check
en.m.wikipedia.org...

www.unofficialroyalty.com...

She was direct descendant of Kings of previous dynasties of British History, as strange coincidence she was descendent of Charles I and Charles II who both tragically ended their realms.

Of course not all her ancestry was Royal, her mother gave her common human blood and recently has been not only British, apparently she had some Indian roots, from India to be clear.

Pls check
abcnews.go.com...

The second decade after her death ended Yesterday, today we are starting the third one since then.

Thank you for the comment

The Angel of lightness
edit on 8/31/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

But that wasn't what you said before you edited. Just look at what I quoted you saying.

No worries. I like to show the misinformed their errors. Even if they like to hunker down and make excuses.

BTW, she's not HRH Princess Diana of Wales. Her correct title was HRH Diana, Princess of Wales or (in Scotland) HRH Diana, Duchess of Rothesay until 1996.

When she got divorced she was known as Lady Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, Princess of Wales and Countess of Chester, Duchess of Cornwall, Duchess of Rothesay, Countess of Carrick, Baroness of Renfrew, Lady of the Isles, Princess of Scotland.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Im sure the "World" is not mourning Lady Dead... I mean Di.

Sad really for her kids...she lived an interesting life, of hidden sexual trysts and intrigue.

Had she not been "Selected" as the receptacle for the Royal Sperm, she would have probably gone on to complete her Kindergarten teachers degree, married a Parker-Bowles or Hugh Smith-Jones, or a Harrington-Worthright Smythe, and gone on to have babies and live a life of anonymity......with the "World" being none the wiser.

Other than some silly tragic choices SHE made, she won the Lottery when she was "Selected" and enjoyed a good 17 years of life.

But RIP either way.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
A thousand years may pass....but one day someone is going to be part of a Secret Society in possesion of priceless information....from internet files which show Diana was murdered and which will expose those accountable.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Only the good die young.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to: The angel of light

I came in today to post a tribute to Diana, much as you did and I thank you for it.

I got incredibly sidetracked by a mountain of information I never knew surrounding her life and death.

20 yrs. later: Princess Diana, Queen of Heaven the Antichrist & the NWO.a

Thank you very much for keeping her light alive and her memorial a very kind and tasteful tribute to her passing here on ATS.

Don't be discouraged by those who are, let's say, less than sympathetic here on this thread. No wonder they could care less about her passing. Their attitudes (fruits) show they've probably never known any 'good' in their life at all.

peace

edit on 2512Thursday201713 by silo13 because: fix reply

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Dear silo13

I appreciate your kind reply, your post is beautiful and pretty wise.

who could be in the occasion of a sad event around of a profile of courage that fought for a world in peace, with the weapon of love in the mood to argue with anybody?

I always have thought that for one person that make noise to bring ugliness to a moment there are thousands that pray in silence meditating on it.

Of course I am in debt of who ever brings constructive comments to my threads.

I have more than a decade posting here and there has not yet born who stop me, only God will decide until when I am going to last.

Thanks and peace to you in the Light.

Angel of Lightness

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

You're annoyed because I corrected you?

Want a tissue? LOL

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Lady Diana led a very tragic life but it was obvious from all her press that she was royal, beautiful, a great mother and a caring person. It was also obvious that her husband was/is a louse and it's time this "royal dynasty" thing were put to rest.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Well dear UnBreakable,

it is definitively shocking when somebody full of virtues die young, so I understand your pain, but everything looks depending of the lens we use to check it.

People full of charisma like Diana Spencer, John F Kennedy, or James Dean, and as great as Jesus Christ that died so soon remain eternally young, vital, beautiful, radiant in the collective memory.

That's the irony of to depart soon, the world remember them in their best moment, not in the decline.

Now, sometimes we are selfish and want only that villains or evildoers are taken away from this world, why God can not call also enlightened souls at his presence?

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

She brought to the British royalty a popularity that it is still vibrant. Before Diana the English monarchy was respectable but not close to the masses, looked old fashioned.

She brought the royals back to the real world, from the other side of the mirror of traditions and protocols of centuries, to know how modern people think and feel.

Diana updated a lot the role of what must be a royal family, she humanized them a lot, her most important legacy is perhaps that her sons Princes William and Harry are very popular figures, really loved by the British common people.

I concede to you that H.R.H. Charles became dull aside her charm and Charisma, she became the true star of that couple.

I think the judgement of History will be benevolent with H.R.H Prince Charles decision to marry Diana, in spite of all what has been said along decades by biographers or analysts that jeopardized his own possibilities to rule.

He acted correctly thinking in the next generation of royals and the future of the dynasty.

He wanted for his children the devote mother that unfortunately he didn't have, due to the so soon arrival of H.M. the Queen Elizabeth to the throne at her twenties.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 9/1/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Sadly...No. No conspiracy, no murder, no cover up....

She died in a car accident....partly her own fault, that of a drinking driver, and the madness of Paparazzi using flashes in a drivers eyes.

There is a recent interview with the Paramedic who got to Di first, that has been released today.

He said when he attended her, she was alive and had no visible injuries, and was wedged behind the front seat in the rear.
She spoke to him and said..."What Happened?" or some such.

She then died and was revived by CPR. when she was in the Ambulance, she was alive.......she died in hospital of internal injuries.

Of the 4 people in the car....only One survived..........the Front seat passenger.

That one, was the Only One, who was wearing a Seat Belt!!!......those Not wearing a seat belt, died.

So, a twist of fate, a poor judgement of choice, ducking down as to not avoid photographs, then dying in a car crash,
Could have easily been avoided, by wearing a seat belt, and sitting correctly in the car.
A bad choice, that she should have been very aware of, after decades of cameras following her every move.
Why was she so worried about being photographed with Dodi, after having 100s of being with Dodi, photos taken in the months prior?
They just made a bad decision at that particular time.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I haven't thought or mourned at all.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Charles and (yuk) Camilla are an example of the next in line. William and Catherine don't want the job. This royalty is old and worn out. Other countries in Europe have already modernized by ridding themselves of this ancient worthless obsession. Time will tell. You really are suffering, arn't you-laying it on a bit thick, don't you think? The sun will come out tomorrow.
edit on 1-9-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join