It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A world mourning 20 yrs+ without H.R.H. Diana of Wales

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The OP needs to get his facts right. Henri Paul had only a couple of Ricard drinks (an aperitif) the night Diana died, according to his Paris Ritz Hotel drinks bill, and so he could not have been drunk. All his friends pointed out that he had not drunk heavily for many weeks. That is just a convenient bogus explanation to make people believe that the crash was the result of drunken driving and reckless chasing by the paparazzi. Yes, the official French report of his blood revealed a high level of alcohol. But it also revealed such a high level of carbon monoxide that would have made driving impossible because it would have rendered the person unconscious, according to a forensic expert called at the British coroner's inquest, which never could explain how so much carbon monoxide was in the blood sample. So the blood with a high alcohol level could not have come from Henri Paul and it ISN'T proof that he was drunk that night.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

When I arrived to the airport, a Marcedes Benz taxi was waiting for me (1993). During the trip the taxi was remotely stopped, it slowly started to reduce its speed and finally the engine couldn't be started at all. I had to get into an other poor quality taxi to continue the trip.

To avoid an accident like his one, the Mercedes Benz car could have been stopped by the French authorities remotely.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Dear micpsi,

I try to maintain my claims inside the boundaries of the official investigations on the death of Princess Diana, that is all, there is no intention from my side to deny or affirm any conspiracy theory.

I am pretty comprehensive to the fact that there are so many factors in this death that do Not match well with respect to what one can expect to see in an accident, but for instance the official report says that the driver was drunk, and I think that must be mentioned.

To claim that his level of alcohol caused the accident is something entirely different, it may have a weight on his reactions by sure but of course something happened inside that tunnel that looks abnormal. The mystery even goes beyond the responsibility of the paparazzis in the race for taken photos, the role of the white car that was driven in front of the limousine was never fully and satisfactorily explained.

Pls check:
www.msn.com... K

I am also aware that Mohammed Alfayed along years have claimed that the death of his son, who was the boyfriend of Lady Diana was not an accident, even he has supported the theory that there was a car that closed the advance of the limousine in which the Princess was, that witnesses gave that information to him, as well, as that what it was heard by them was like an explosion occurring inside the tunnel, suggesting that also a bomb might be connected with this accident.

Pls check
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Also there are the claims of the former Libyan leader Muammar Khadafi who soon reacted saying that the death was assassination and was part of an international plot to prevent the entering of a muslim man into the royal family.

Pls check:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Finally we also mention that further investigations carried out by the British Secret service, including Scotland yard, even when the case was already closed in court as an accident, found a possible terrorist attack carried out by arms dealers irritated by the campaign of Princess Diana against the trade of mines.

It is fair to mention this, I don't think is correct to direct all the suspicions on this tragic death in only one direction, after all Diana was already divorced in good terms with her former husband, the Prince of Wales.

Pls check:
www.thesun.co.uk...

Thanks for your comments, I am not against to discuss more interesting theories that concerns to the causes of this so mysterious death, it was just that I considered inappropriate to focus all the attention of the discussion in the thread just around the circumstances of her death, she was an icon of the 1980s and 1990s, her influence in the public life was several times more important, she left back a giant legacy.

Pls check:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The Angel of LIghtness
edit on 9/5/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Hi again...

The International Space Station is specially designed to cause accidents.

Two days ago I was working extremely hard at a building site. The weather was bad, about to rain. When I was working, the clouds disappeared in three (!) seconds, and a strong zapping happened on my body, which could have resulted in an accident. I am used to it, so I know how to defend myself in this case. Few days earlier, Vladimir Putin arrived probably to discuss this issue. This kind of zapper operates through large buildings as well.

If the driver was zapped with this device, it could have resulted the accident. I repeat it again, it is designed to cause accidents, without any evidence at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join