It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Way Above Top Secret' Award/Medal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Can someone dissect what's on this logo please and how it pertains to conspiracy theory information or truth finding?

I see a pegasus, a guy with a spear (presumably also Greek or Roman mythology) and stuff on the bottom. I'm sure this will be a short thread but would really like to know.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It seems to be an E Wank mainly.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
A what? Now I'm feeling dense.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I think he means its pointless and a person with it is just 'playing with themselves', wanking, etc.

But really, its a 'community' thing. If one wants to promote community on he board, its a decent enough way to do it.

Hard to argue that its 'pointless', since anytime on the board is equally 'pointless'.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Hard to argue that its 'pointless', since anytime on the board is equally 'pointless'.

LOL. Nice! I figured with all the people running around who love logos, unexplained imagery, and symbols then there'd be good reason. Candidly, I would not wear a medal if I didn't know what it was comprised of (not chemical composition, but pictorially). Thanks for the insight for both of ya's. I have 2 points for pointless. Anyone else?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
have an answer for this? I'm really curious! Mods, since you've seen the thread as evidenced by bumping it out of ATS, do you know?

[edit on 18-2-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
We could tell you...but of course then we'd have to...well, you know....

(come up with some kind of explanation...)

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
My goal is to win TWATS atleast once....
*makes a wish*

i'll do anything

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
My goal is to win TWATS atleast once....
*makes a wish*

i'll do anything

You compliment them and give them chocos and flowers

Diving out of the line of fire now

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
You compliment them and give them chocos and flowers

Diving out of the line of fire now

lol
time to start kissing some arse now lol

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Somebody voted me for it, and they told me, but I dont know how many times people have voted me for it, not sure if they are supposed to tell me or not..but hey thats cool !

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I can't speak for the women on this sight of course, but I don't know any man who could turn down the offer of TWATS.

Just my opinion of course. I know that if someone here thought I was worthy of TWATS and offered the said TWATS up to me I would gladly take the TWATS and be happy.

Spiderj

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
IS there anyway to find out how many times you have been nominated for the award? cuz I have but I would like to see it under my profile, with the number. LOL but i doubt it... still... *looks for a way to blackmail people to make it happen* rofl

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I would've won it three times already, but NWO and CIA rules don't allow us to take any honoraria, especially from organizations that we're monitoring.

I do have to admit, though, that it'd look great in the cockpit of my "chem-plane".

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Off_The_Street

Be careful.

The watchers here have never liked the question being put, who watches the watchers.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Who watches the watchers who watch the watchers watchers, though?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
DeltaNine

I know the answer eleven levels deep on counterespionage programs at ATS, then it gets a little fuzzy.

Pegasus is not what he seems... you only need to look at the depth of his throat.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
What is the symbolism on the Way Above Top Secret MEDAL?! Let's get the thread back on topic!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Conrad, I don't think it has any.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There are two types of medal/awards: a yearly and a monthly.
The yearly award/medal is given to the member who has accumulated the most votes throughout the year based on the votes from the monthly TWATS award given.
The monthly medal/award is self-evident and is based on per/each month vote totals.

These might help:
How is TWATS decided each month?
The Order Of TWATS Meets Here Sometimes.
Voting for the Way Above Top Secret award

seekerof

[edit on 20-2-2005 by Seekerof]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join