It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Way Above Top Secret' Award/Medal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
DeltaNine

I know the answer eleven levels deep on counterespionage programs at ATS, then it gets a little fuzzy.

Pegasus is not what he seems... you only need to look at the depth of his throat.

John has a long moustache. The squid is leaving the beach. The vultures are circiling.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
How do you find out how many votes that you have?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hah, I wish I knew that one, does any former TWATS have a screenshot they can send us ?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Can we have an anit-way above top secret award for a made up hilarious post or thread? Let's bring some humor into these threads. Sometimes we get so sucked into these subjects that people's tempers flare and i think we need to just let loose sometimes.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Specifically, I'm wondering what the significance is of the characters in the metal above. I see some kind of greek mythology with Pegasus and Orion the Hunter(?). Dunno, just thought somebody put some thought into the composition and was curious to know the meaning of it.

[edit on 1-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
My goal is to win TWATS atleast once....
*makes a wish*

i'll do anything

HA i would say something but I would get banned probably , so you look at this and figure it out for yourself.........you walked right into it.

[edit on 1-3-2005 by mystikblue]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I however dont see what it matters as long as people know they are thought of with such great admiration, somethings are better left un anylized.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hang on, I've been a bit think (Not the first time! :lol

MA has given us some clues.

You guys figure it out. I'll coordinate something and take all the credit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join