It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berkeley Mayor: Classify Antifa As A Gang

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: yuppa

I just say what Daddy Soro's tells me

Well how about be a good boy and get daddy another beer.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

Show me proof that Soror's funds "ANTIFA"

Im still trying to figure out how one finds a "group" with no organizational hierarchy or centralized leadership. When I was younger, a lot of my friends were involved with anti fascist actions. And what it really boiled down to was groups of friends that were tired of skinds and Neo Nazis starting fights at NYHC and other local hardcore and metal shows. People who claimed to "be down with AntiFa" were just that, local groups of friends who got tired of clowns starting fights at our shows and took a stand against them. Nobody funded them. Nobody sent them bus fare to go to other towns. This was ore Internet so it was all word of mouth but the guys in NYC weren't affiliated with the guts in Newburgh or Albany or Dyracuse or Buffalo etc... but it all originated with ARA. The anti racist action groups and it all stemmed from like minded people going to shows together and basically sticking up for their other friends who were getting harassed by Neo-Nazis and Skinheads who had one goal, start fights and beat the hell out of anyone that wasn't s skin head or didn't have racist ink on them. With that said, if Soros is sending out checks, where do I sign up? I could use some extra cash.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

How did they find ANON? and Lulsec? The entire nation is wired even if you are off grid they can still find you.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Oh, I agree. Everyone eventually reaches a point of arrogance where they get sloppy and leave a trail that can be found. That's how they found members of the aforementioned groups. People got cocky, sloppy and lazy. And then they get caught.

(post by Mousygretchen removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

a reply to: TinfoilTP

No money trail from Soros, that is "Fake News" you are falling for

Look Who Funds The Group Behind The Call To Arms At Milo’s Berkeley Event

The left-wing group that helped organize the violent shut down of the Milo Yiannopoulos event at the University of California, Berkeley on Wednesday is backed by a progressive charity that is in turn funded by George Soros, a major labor union and several large companies.

The Alliance for Global Justice, based in Tucson, is listed as an organizer and fiscal sponsor for Refuse Fascism, a communist group that encouraged left-wingers to shut down the Yiannopoulos event.

click link for article...

George Soros Funded Terrorist Group “Antifa” Plans to Make US “Ungovernable”

You're wasting your time.

The user is an ideological fanatic. He proudly displays his support in his signature for a terrorist organisation active in Italy and the UK called the "Informal Anarchist Federation".

Their activities includes bombings, arson attacks, shootings etc. with the goal of overthrowing the state.

He won't believe anything you say, or show him. It's all the work of propagandists who work for the capitalist statist white supremacist patriarchy.
edit on -050012pm8kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Thank you,

that is Two of us saying 'Antifa' is not a funded Organisation

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

It's all the work of propagandists who work for the capitalist statist white supremacist patriarchy.

do you what anarchists are?

(post by Mousygretchen removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I think some Antifa terrorists got trapped in Houston. They are the ones shooting at boats hijacking and taking them.

Big mistake. Texans shoot back.

I bet a least a few of the "flood victims" were these fools trying to hijack the wrong boat.
edit on 30-8-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Doesn't count. They waited to long to condemn it specifically, and somehow they are racists too.

Hey, what's fair is fair.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Antifa isn't a gang, they're domestic terrorists.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Hey, it's a step in the right direction. "Gang" at least provides the tacit recognition that these guys are unsavory thugs.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

One thing you might be unaware of is a huge pastebin of named antifa members and social media profiles that the anons are compiling and checking for accuracy. It might not matter if you stop carrying flags and wearing the black.
The behaviour of your comrades at the weekend spitting on and dousing a praying man hit a new low and you really deserve everything coming to you all .
Perhaps it's time to take it down a few notches .

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Semidemigod

Not to mention most street gangs don't have official members rolls on file anywhere either. Doesn't stop police from arresting them just because they don't have an MS-13 life membership card or something. Membership to any organization isn't illegal in the US, your actions are.
edit on 30 8 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Semidemigod

Yeah, those all came from Random Facebook accounts and a Petition from RefuseFascism, none of which we were foolish enough to fall for

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Semidemigod
a reply to: XAnarchistX

One thing you might be unaware of is a huge pastebin of named antifa members and social media profiles that the anons are compiling and checking for accuracy. It might not matter if you stop carrying flags and wearing the black.
The behaviour of your comrades at the weekend spitting on and dousing a praying man hit a new low and you really deserve everything coming to you all .
Perhaps it's time to take it down a few notches .

Neo-nazis did the same over here setting off nailbombs to try and start a race war, putting up pictures of journalists, politicians, innocent people to kill for having peaceful protests as hope not hate, love music hate racism, anti-Iraq war protests and a lot are in jail for terrorism and inciting murder. You can see the pictures and indentities of them here - so now you know your on the NSA terrorist watchlist you might want to take it down a notch yourself as rest asured it's an anti terror honey pot or heavilly infiltrated by anti-terror NSA, CIA, FBI agents keeping an eye on you all.

Being on it gives a sense of pride to a lot of journalists - I've got death threats against me for writing an article about how London Nail bomber David Copeland was a member of Combat 18 and was radicalised when he was acting as security with John Tyndal founder of the BNP and pictures here dressed up in Nazi regalia to the nines.

I'm still writing, they've been stripped of their status of being a political party and jailed for inciting racial hatred so they did a pretty # job of 'dousing me in petrol and setting me on fire for making them look like idiots' so being part of an anti-democratic terrorist organisation in Cat 4 threat level won't get you very far in life other than jail.

www.google.co.uk... 253A%25252F%25252Fjohnmolyneux.blogspot.com%25252F2009%25252F11%25252Fno-platform-for-nazis.html&source=iu&pf=m&fir=gs9yUFTjPYiY9M%253A%252CPBV-K9Zzd3 ziMM%252C_&usg=__TJQITRivvIv35xDSbNrfkc87rV4%3D&biw=1366&bih=659&ved=0ahUKEwiLidvw8f_VAhXBIMAKHR5jD7UQyjcINQ&ei=dCynWYv_JsHBgAaexr2oCw

www.theguardian.com...
www.indymedia.org.uk...

www.indymedia.org.uk...

Becoming a terrorist isn't exactly a good thing now is it? Hopefully you can think of some better, legal, effective means of behaving or countering extremists than that before ending up in a jail cell or becoming a mass murderer yourself.

edit on 30-8-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

We need to do liek they did in the 40s,and wack these violent terrorist outright when we find them like they used to do to mobsters.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

We need to do liek they did in the 40s,and wack these violent terrorist outright when we find them like they used to do to mobsters.

Problem is you're now in the top tier catagory of CIA/FBI//MI6 24/7 survielance for the next five years. Same as any AntiFA trying the same #. So you have two choices - be a lawful citizen or go to guantamo or a containership somewhere in the US/World that's been declared property and soveriegn territory of a nation where torture is legal for interegation purposes.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: yuppa

Problem is you're now in the top tier catagory of CIA/FBI//MI6 24/7 survielance for the next five years. Same as any AntiFA trying the same #. So you have two choices - be a lawful citizen or go to guantamo or a containership somewhere in the US/World that's been declared property and soveriegn territory of a nation where torture is legal for interegation purposes.

Nice try to scare me into changing my opinion. No domestic terrorist deserve death. under the NDAA its perfectly legal to do so. Notice i said OPINION. Im not stupid enough to actually say what I am going to do on a Monitored message board. Are you stupid?
And Im already under watch for my Knowledge of Black programs and weapons systems.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join