It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berkeley Mayor: Classify Antifa As A Gang

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: pirhanna
A bunch of the liberal media started turning on Antifa in the last couple days. I'm not sure what is going on, but I wouldn't trust it. Antifa are just leftists nazis. If they want to gather and chant stupid things, fine, but when they go around and threaten and beat people and riot, let's shut that # down. Same goes for neo-nazis or any other extremist group.

Yep! Something has changed virtually overnight.

Bernie Sanders condemned them recently and admonished that the Dems not condemning Antifa is hurting the party badly.

It's all about The Party, I can assure you. If the Democratic Party doesn't quit kowtowing to this group, they won't win a single seat in 2018.

Realization they hold no alegiance to the liberal agenda. They would attack democrats as well this leads to rethinking the support they were given. Anti fa is making huge mistakes and they are going to make anarchists a thing of the past as they end up in jail.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
This is pretty simple actually. Either you support fascists (White Nationalists/Neo-Nazi's) and their ilk, or you don't.

Claiming that Antifa (for whatever cherry picked bit of press you choose to levy against them) is the real evil here is asinine. Is there anyone here who thinks those united against fascism are worse than the fascists? Is there anyone here who is brave enough to just come out and claim their fascist tag so you can stop tapdancing around what you're clearly showing to the rest of us?

Rightttt.

So either you are with the bloods, or with the crips too, right.

I mean, it's not like we can be against both of these disgusting groups.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: luthier

Anything recent?

Anything recent what? Kkk yeah a leader went nuts and shot up a Jewish community center, and an anti kkk protestor was stabbed to death both I thin ten years. Also a guy just ran someone down with his car who loves them and who know what Dylan roof called himself.

If you say count just white supremacists for the last 20 years the number of murders is fairly high for a group of people holding free speech rallies.

edit on 29-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Anything recent?

Anything recent what? Kkk yeah a leader went nuts and shot up a Jewish community center, and an anti kkk protestor was stabbed to death both I thin ten years. Also a guy just ran someone down with his car who loves them and who know what Dylan roof called himself.

If you say count just white supremacists for the last 20 years the number of murders is fairly high for a group of people holding free speech rallies.

Hardly an epidemic is it, when you compare black on black crime and black on white crime is it? Check out the FBI statistics. But yet OMG, the white supremacists are gonna take over and kill us all.

Turn off your television.
edit on 29-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Anything recent?

Hardly an epidemic is it, when you compare black on black crime and black on white crime is it? Check out the FBI statistics. But yet OMG, the white supremacists are gonna take over and kill us all.

What are babbling about? I never said any of that. It must be an internal dialogue you have or a monologue you prepared .

We were talking about Antifa and the opposite of them. And yeah neither are a huge populace.

The right wing whacks have killed people that's all I am saying. Probably around 30 murders in the last 15 years. One being a kkk leader who shot up a Jewish center.

So my point was you could them a gang as well correct?

Most of your post literally has no relevance at all to the dialogue you responded to.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Anything recent?

Oh and by the way white on white murder is the largest group so not sure what your point is. Most "races" enjoy killng their own in the US.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Considering the Mayor of Berkley is also a member of Antifas facebook page his "suggestions" dont mean crap.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well, most of you also share the same thoughts as Nancy Pelosi, that has to make you feel good about yourselves

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Antifa are the fascist.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
One thing you may not comprehend (or willfully ignorance) is that you would have to prove who is part of Antifa, and since Antifa has no actual membership (no matter how much you whine about it or claim it to be true) how could you legitimately 'prove' that someone is Antifa, I mean, there are a lot of people here who claim they are Anti-Fascisms, well, Antifa=Anti-fascism, would that make you part of this "gang"?

how would you determine who is Antifa, anarchists have been using black bloc tactics for decades, that doesn't mean you are "Antifa" is it the flags? what if people stopped using the Flag? is it the colour black? what if we stopped wearing the colour black? what about the people in Syria fighting ISIS that carry the Antifa flag, are they part of this "gang" now?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
One thing you may not comprehend (or willfully ignorance) is that you would have to prove who is part of Antifa, and since Antifa has no actual membership (no matter how much you whine about it or claim it to be true) how could you legitimately 'prove' that someone is Antifa, I mean, there are a lot of people here who claim they are Anti-Fascisms, well, Antifa=Anti-fascism, would that make you part of this "gang"?

how would you determine who is Antifa, anarchists have been using black bloc tactics for decades, that doesn't mean you are "Antifa" is it the flags? what if people stopped using the Flag? is it the colour black? what if we stopped wearing the colour black? what about the people in Syria fighting ISIS that carry the Antifa flag, are they part of this "gang" now?

I got news for you. If they can track down ANONs they can track you just as easily. You just have to piss them off first.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Why have a name at all then?

Sorry, the law will just take all of your self incriminating words and deeds that indict yourselves, oh and there are the signs you hold labeling yourselves while assaulting victims, the money funneled into your groups from Soros foundations so there are money trails tied to criminal deeds.

There is a growing list of victims that will pursue justice, your protectors on the Left cannot win much elections lately, this changing of the tide doesn't bode well for your kind.

Soros bragged about his close ties to the White House with Clinton and Obama, he considered himself a ruling partner, people like that do not take to losing power nicely. You are just a pawn in his game, anarchists have been around a long time so it was easy for Soros to buy himself some. Those are the leaders, they probably exist without your knowledge and plan your life away without you knowing it.

Kiss your dreams for your freedom from chains goodbye, you are just a lackey ground grunt used as cannon fodder for the man.
edit on 29-8-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Well, most of you also share the same thoughts as Nancy Pelosi, that has to make you feel good about yourselves

you mean she shares our point of view. It never should have taken her this long to denounce violence. My feeling is she is doing it because they can no longer claim they are peaceful people attacking Nazis. Of course her last interview was a spectacular failure as well, when she stated you cant walk into a theater and yell "wolf".

Probably also explains why democrats have gone back to the failed Trump Russia bs.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

No money trail from Soros, that is "Fake News" you are falling for

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Look Who Funds The Group Behind The Call To Arms At Milo’s Berkeley Event

The left-wing group that helped organize the violent shut down of the Milo Yiannopoulos event at the University of California, Berkeley on Wednesday is backed by a progressive charity that is in turn funded by George Soros, a major labor union and several large companies.

The Alliance for Global Justice, based in Tucson, is listed as an organizer and fiscal sponsor for Refuse Fascism, a communist group that encouraged left-wingers to shut down the Yiannopoulos event.

click link for article...

George Soros Funded Terrorist Group “Antifa” Plans to Make US “Ungovernable”

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I bet she doesn't *really* mean it.

She and her legions have big PR problem right now.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Of course you would say that. lol.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Propagandists videos as Proof?

Look, BAMN and RefuseFascism are not "Antifa", BAMN is a separate group and RefuseFascism is a front for the 'Revolutionary Communist Party'

Show me proof that Soror's funds "ANTIFA"

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I just say what Daddy Soro's tells me

edit on 30-8-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And i bet you are the only one that is 100% right on everything

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join