It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA oppressors have left us with no choice but to fight them

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnny Redburn
I will post this link again (I have in other threads) even though I know most of you will not view it, or even scroll down the page, simply because you would rather think you're once glorious country is not capable of such actions.

(Warning Graphic)
www.albasrah.net...

i never seen this page.
really horrrible photos.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
outside of the beatles and warm beer, what have you given the world

Are you seriouss, or do you not know any history? The fact you are communicating on the web is thanks to a British man.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4

Are you seriouss, or do you not know any history?

I think it's a bit of both.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
ok, I'll give you the stones, but lets face it you have;

breeding royals with no purpose but to entertain you
an empire 15% the size it used to be
a bush lackey as a leader
a nazi prince
the "legacy" of Diana's assassination
a history of raping your way through Scotland and Ireland and stealing their lands
really bad food

and of course the greatest nation on earth

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES

of true oppresion;

www.okay.com...
www.hazara.net...

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Whyd othe americans think every other thing but democracy is crap and wrong such as communism, you went trying to invade russia because you didnt like their government, i say its something the USA has to deal with, becaus ein 50 years when you have to buy your resources and gas and pil etc from others your gonna drop from the super power and you wont be able to sustain such a large army

radagast its FACT britain is the greatest nation ever, lets some this up

USA

never had an empire
only 200 years of history
war crazed
imperialistic
people assume america owns all

UK
2/5 of earth under our control
invention of computers and the internet
2000 years of history
invented the tank
invented the revolver
Invente dthe machine gun
founded america YOU ARE BRITiSH
the steam engine invented by us

do i need to add more things, the only thing america has done is attack smaller countries and complain when it get attacked

[edit on 10-2-2005 by yuanshao101]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
USA

never had an empire
war crazed
imperialistic

UK

how did yo get that control ? were you war crazed and imperialistic ?
our 200 year history started with kicking your arses in battle !

I'd love to hear more about our invasion of Russia, thanks for the education !

aand then there's the lovely nuptuals planned
www.cnn.com...

[edit on 10-2-2005 by radagast]

[edit on 10-2-2005 by radagast]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
ok,
lets face it,
both the british and the u.s. empire are basicly the same.
once british rules the world,
controlled half the northern america, the caribbean, the middle east, india, some asia, a little of pacific. alot. and they were in constant wars with the spanish, the french, the dutch, the natives, the slaves, the indians, the arabs. and when their "colonies" started to declare independance, they considered them nothing more then common terrorists and guerrila fighters. just some bands of criminals! rebels! insurgents!

who was then a freedom fighter?
and who was the rebel scum?
who was the invading army?
and who was the liberating army?

its all little bits of history repeating.
the game remains the same,
its just the players who are changing.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
rebel, insurgent, hero, soldier, devil, enemy, its all in the eye of the beholder. I just couldn't resist answering the poster that bragged about UK....

meet the new boss, same as the old boss.....

do you think the ayatollahs would be kind, compassionate rulers if they had the means to be the #1 superpower ? would OBL with oil and nukes and a real army like Iran help you sleep at night ?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Yuanshao - your perception of history is wy off.

Originally posted by yuanshao101
Whyd othe americans think every other thing but democracy is crap and wrong such as communism, you went trying to invade russia because you didnt like their government

Please tell us all exactly when the US tried to invade Russia? Since you are so obviously mistaken, I'm going to let you in on a secret the rest of the world knows. The US never tried to invade Russia. In fact, the only confrentation the US ever had with Russia was the cold war (cold here meaning that no direct action was ever taken). In fact, the main reason America was involved at all was because we needed to protect the great and all powerfull UK.

radagast its FACT britain is the greatest nation ever, lets some this up

USA

never had an empire

So - we hae all the land we need. We are not stuck on a tiny little island.

And in 200 years we have become THE most powerfull nation in the history of the planet.

war crazed

War crazed? Please. How many offensive wars has the US ever been involved in? WWI - protecting allies, WWII - protecting allies, Korea - protecting Korea, Vietnam - protecting ally, GWI - protecting ally, Afghanastan - attack on WTC.

imperialistic

hardly

Maybe that is because it is a fair assumption. Look at the top 500 companies in the world - how many are American?

UK

I thought being imperialistic was bad?

invention of computers and the internet

WRONG! Both are AMERICAN! Nice try though.

The internet was the product of MIT for the US DoD. Internet Timeline

Check here for the computer history museum to find out who invented the computer (AT&T, MIT, Texas Instruments)

founded america YOU ARE BRITiSH

Sorry - NO WE AREN'T! We are AMERICAN.

do i need to add more things, the only thing america has done is attack smaller countries and complain when it get attacked

You are a hypocrit. When Brittain was attacking all those poor Africans, and colonizing America, they were attacking smaller countries. But God forbid Hitler attack them

Get over your blatant bias against the USA - we are the most powerfull nation IN ThE HISTORY OF EARTH. IT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE!

Now go away and get over your envy

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
do you also remeber a couple of young teenagers from YOUR country,
roamed into their highschool and started shooting people with machine guns.
are they also called terrorists? they were not muslim.

do you still remember the general custer? was he a hero for you?

are the KKK a religious sect or a "god loving people"?

The difference is I am not making post about how wonderful these scumbags are.

Am I posting over and over again how these poor people are only misunderstood?

Nope they were scumbags,

Who would post some crap trying to glorifying some murderous thugs like them? Maybe the same people that would post crap trying to glorify people who film there beheadings like a childs birthday party

can you admit that those beheading innocent people are too? Or does scumbag ONLY apply to Americans?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
do you think the ayatollahs would be kind, compassionate rulers if they had the means to be the #1 superpower ? would OBL with oil and nukes and a real army like Iran help you sleep at night ?

no,
ofcourse not.
as soon as one country gets this #1 superpower title, it gets into "an empire mode", and starts to spread its influence and territory around the globe.
but the iran is not #1 superpower.
american is.
for now.
the next rising "empire" to be afraid of,
is china.

[edit on 11-2-2005 by Souljah]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
The difference is I am not making post about how wonderful these scumbags are.

Am I posting over and over again how these poor people are only misunderstood?

Nope they were scumbags,

Who would post some crap trying to glorifying some murderous thugs like them? Maybe the same people that would post crap trying to glorify people who film there beheadings like a childs birthday party

can you admit that those beheading innocent people are too? Or does scumbag ONLY apply to Americans?

yes i know your point of view,
i have seen it before.
and as i sad before in a diffrent thead,
i dont "buy" that "lets liberate the iraqi from the islamic extremists" crap.
its a cover up story. nothing more. the sooner you realize that, the better for you. there is no "liberation of iraq" and the middle east. it is pure occupation. if the united states wanted to liberate and help somebody, i suggest that they start in africa, there seems to be FAR more problems and suffering then in the entire middle east. but africa is not as intersting, isnt it? what? no oil? screw them. just let them die of hunger and disease and war and genocide.

so, if i am glorifying beheadings,
then you are glorigying torture and prision abuse, if you are a supporter of the u.s. foreign politicy.
am i wrong?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
so, if i am glorifying beheadings,
then you are glorigying torture and prision abuse, if you are a supporter of the u.s. foreign politicy.
am i wrong?

I am not a supporter of us foreign policy I am a Libertarian and do not believe in involving ourselves in ANY countries affairs. But you dont see me posting links to every crackpot website I can find to try to justify what is going on do you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join