It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA oppressors have left us with no choice but to fight them

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
i know i well get warnings for this
but i still feel like i have to post it.
it is the messege from the other side of the mirror.

Phto © Geert van Kesteren

Photo of the very momment that Abu Earth was saing to some US soldier:

- You don't have to believe my words. Go and read the history for yourselves. Doubt me. Try to prove me wrong. But just please read what the USA has done and continues to do. For pity's sake, please wake up and understand what a behemoth this juggernaut of destruction and pain this fiend called the USA truly is.

Here we, some commentors of this site, are trying to collectively write a Manifesto. We invite you to read the manifesto, the comments and, of course, to write your part in these Manifesto.

Iranian-Shi'ite, stopwar, verve, TerraHertz, adapted by Alvaro Frota

taken from iraq-war.ru

[edit on 9-2-2005 by Souljah]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events,
please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

EDIT it (your post) and post a paragraph or two and a working linking to the rest, Souljah.

Is that too terribly difficult to do?
If not, please edit it before you do get slammed with those warning and such you knew might be coming anyhow.....

Thank you, sir.

seekerof

[edit on 9-2-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
yeah.... there's some trustworthy sites for ya..

Warning... this person said that he'd get warned for doing it and went ahead and disregarded guidlines anyway... good thing I'm not a mod...

3 day banning !!! NO ATS FOR YOU 3 DAYS !!!

[edit on 9-2-2005 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
yeah.... there's some trustworthy sites for ya..

i read all the news from all the news sites,
then i can get a wider picture of the situation.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'd think that people who find something intersting would elaborate on what it is they find intersting. anyway.

We did not want to fight. We are a peaceful people. But when the USA is starving children all over the world, by putting countries into huge debt and then giving back in charity only a fraction of what they stole [...]then they have pushed us into a corner and we must defend the world and its children from USA oppression.

So because the US expects to be paid back on loans, it shoudl be attacked?

Even surrendering will not help you The Indians at Sand Creek had already surrendered when they were slaughtered by the USA.

The Japanese had been trying to surrender for over a month when the nuclear bombs were dropped on them.

The japanese would not agee to a surrender. They gave a surrender deal that was insufficient. This kind of idiotic talk is going to result in exactly one thing, more death. The US accepts POWs, the insurgents do not, they execute people summarily. THe US ships them to cuba or holds them in a prison camp in iraq. Any insurgents reading that drivel are going to think that they can't surrender. IOW, it directly is making the war more difficult for everyone involved. This, clearly, is an attempt by insurgency sympathizers to propagate the war.

The USA must be knocked out so hard that it can never rise again

The US leader has already requested that anyone feeling so is more than welcome to 'bring it on'. The jihadis are incompetent and incapable of accomplishing this unrealistic and immpossible goal. All resistors will be destroyed or captured.

The site is clear propaganda, not an explanation or even islamist apologetics.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I think its funny that the picture posted above doesnt show the soldier's face, his hands are covered... more rhetoric from Souljah, who didnt see it coming? even Souljah himself seems to know he is full of it.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Souljah, I just have to say that since I've been on this website, you have got to be the angriest individual I've seen. Man, you need to relax and take a break from all the hate!! All that anger is going to eat you up inside. Nobody is going to be able to stop what's happening in the world right now. It's not just the U.S.'s destiny, it's the world's destiny, whether we like it or not. No amount of revolution or hate or anger is going to stop it. I suggest that you kick off your shoes, ease back in the recliner, sip on whatever alcoholic beverage you prefer, turn on "The O.C." and let it go. You'll feel much better, I promise.

By the way, not to make a joke out of that picture, but for all I know the soldier could be asking that guy for directions to the nearest turd shack. So what he's got his gun out, he's not pointing it at him.

Eliminate the hate brother!!

Peace

p.s. Where do the coordinates in your avatar point to on the globe?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thank God we have people willing to behead aide workers, machinegun school children, Take and kill hostages, blow up school buses, etc; all to protect us from the evil that is the USA

What a load of crap

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
what happened to the rasta with the rifle avatar ? that was better

why don't you go find pictures of the taliban executing people in a soccer stadium for not weraing a veil or saddam's torture palaces for his political opponents. THATS oppression

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
why don't you go find pictures of the taliban executing people in a soccer stadium for not weraing a veil or saddam's torture palaces for his political opponents. THATS oppression

Because that doesnt fit into his Anti-American agenda. There can be only one evil and that is us. All pain and suffering since the dawn of time and in every country is our fault. Lets ignore everything done by anyone else OR better yet find a way to blame Americans for it.

If we have a half naked woman sit on someones lap, its torture.

If they stone women for showing an ankle or behead innocents its merely "cultural differences" and you are obviously a racist for bringing it up.

Its sometimes amusing to watch but mostly it saddens me.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So they know the name of the Iraqi, and have quoted what he said, but oddly don't know the name of the US soldier the photographer was with?

Doesn't anyone else find that kind of...fishy?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The USA must be knocked out so hard that it can never rise again

Bring it on

:bash:

EDIT:Whoops, already was stated

There were several photos sent to arab media outlets during the prison abuse scandal. They depicted soldiers molesting prisoners in far far worse than what actually took place. The military spoke with the media outlets, explaining that they don't wear beards in the army, blouse their boots and that they certainly don’t wear white T-shirts under their uniforms. No one ran with the pictures. No one ran wwith the pictures.

They're not fighting with the truth, and we're not letting them get away with it.

[edit on 2-9-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
There were several photos sent to arab media outlets during the prison abuse scandal. They depicted soldiers molesting prisoners in far far worse than what actually took place.

Where was this verified? Congress investigated those photos and stated that some were so terrible that the publc couldn't be shown them.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Abuse like that which has happened in parts of Iraq has always happened in all wars and has allways involved both sides (even the supposed good guys) it is only because of advances in communications that the world now hears about it. The whole thing was blown way out of proportion by the press, so what a few people were abused they were not killed, just humiliated. I am sure they will get over it and lets not forget that they were also criminals and not innocents being bullied, if they obeyed the law then they would not have been in that predicament.

[edit on 9-2-2005 by ufo3]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
the soldier in the picture is probably named Cody and is made out of plastic...there is nothing wrong with that picture if it were to be authenic...i'd probably have 2 guns pointed at the guy if i went in the house and found him.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo3
Abuse like that which has happened in parts of Iraq has always happened in all wars and has allways involved both sides

Certainly.

The whole thing was blown way out of proportion by the press,

Hardly. They sexually humiliated, sodomized, brutalized, and physically tortured the very inmates that they were responsible for protecting.
The people that did it should be locked up, possibly executed, for giving such propaganda to a dastardly enemy and for disobeying direct orders from the highest branches of the military.

They were not just 'made uncomfortable', they were physically and sexually tortured by those stupid, unamerican, goons. There is absolutely no excuse for it; ever. It was an even bigger scandal, because human rights agencies were reporting to the pentagon and adminstration that abuse was occuring, and they ignored it, they didn't investigate, at all.

and lets not forget that they were also criminals and not innocents being bullied

irrelevant.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
More torture happens in US prisons everyday then what I heard happened in Abhu Ghraib.

At 18 I got into a fight with my parents and had to do 30 days for domestic violance (shoving my father). Not even a true fight. Whatever it happened I was wrong.

Some punk guard decided he was going to be a jerk and I told him he better watch himself and to not disrespect me by being a hardon, that im here for a few weeks and I will not hesitate to remember names while im in here. He was being totally disrespectful and inconsiderate.

So I get sent to solitary confinement for 2 days. Some inmates who were there decided they were going to bang on their doors and yell obscenities for hours on end. The guards had no problem entering those cells with 5 people and breaking bones or whatever to get those people to shutup.

This is just as bad in my opinion then what happened in Abhu Ghraib.

This was in the Rhode Island State Prison.

I didnt think stuff like that happened. But that was an experience. It was worse then I expected. Seeing people brought back to their cells in casts.

That is real torture in my opinion, not being paraded around naked. Heck in prison I was stripped naked more times then most of my high school relationships.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I gotta agree with Nygdan on this. Our enemies use torture, we're better than that (you wanna read about some more torture, check this story out
). We need to, and have, go after these soldiers perpretating these heinous crimes. Yes, it's happened in every war, but that doesn't make it right. Causing physical anguish to obtain a confession or information is wrong on so many different levels. We cannot allow this to happen, and when we discover it is, our justice must be swift and severe.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Nygdan, i do not think that it is right to abuse prisoners in Iraq not least because it gives so much ammo to the insurgent recruitment program but at the same time i believe the situation is not fully appreciated by people who are sitting comfortably at home preaching human rights values etc. It still boils down to the same point, which is if these people would have not broken the law then they would not have been abused, it really is that simple. Reality.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo3
at home preaching human rights values etc.

I agree, people act as if this is a result of bush. of course it would've stopped sooner if bush and his secretary of defense had investigated when teh rights watch groups raised a red flag.

is if these people would have not broken the law

Thats completely and entirely irrelevant. They're criminals, agreed. Criminals have rights. Humans have rights. These rights must not be violated.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join