It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret of Mana Remake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Secret of Mana Remake Announced For PS4, Vita And Steam

well i am SUPER excited about this... i played this game to death as a kid, and i still play it on an emulator. one of the best super nintendo games, i think. the graphics, the music, the world-building... this one is hard to beat for me.

any other secret of mana people out there? what do you think?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Great game, I remember playing this and Chrono Trigger. Glad they are remaking it.

edit on 27-8-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Chronotrigger and the Secret of Mana were my all two favorite RPG games on the SNES. Thanks for letting me know about the remake, this is awesome!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Personally, I'd rather see Torment Planescape orChronoTrigger, but, yeah, Secret of Mana was a good game.
edit on 27-8-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
i'm super excited... i honestly don't even know how many times i've played through this game. i might have the damn thing memorized by now

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Would much rather want a Chrono Trigger remake for the PS4 with the same dream team behind it but we all know that will never happen.

SoM is a great game that also deserves a remake. I'm stoked to get my hands on it. As for Chrono, unless the original dream team comes back to remake Chrono Trigger they need to leave that gem as it is.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fungo
a reply to: fiverx313

Would much rather want a Chrono Trigger remake for the PS4 with the same dream team behind it but we all know that will never happen.

i missed that one, back in teh day -- but y'all are so enthusiastic you've got me curious. i'm going to see if i can dig up something for my emulator

top topics

join